1,165 days until Avatar 2

>1,165 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUWrhetZh9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for butthurt haters who cry more

There're better ways to waste your life, OP

Tfw Abatap will make Sup Forums great again and will resurrect all of our dead/banned tripfags of old.

I'm ready for oval threads again, bros.

BRING BACK NAMEFAGS

I prefer him to the asian beta boys who spam threads about how they arent butthurt white guys fuck asian chicks

Tripfagging in general has seen a massive decline .

literally the next post

BASED avatarcountdownposter

youtube.com/watch?v=fUWrhetZh9M

Watch this in a dark room on 1080p and try not to cry.

>1,165 days until the sequel no one asked for

And 1170 days before it's forgotten.

based

Can't wait for the least impactful and least memorable but most profitable sequel in history

>implying Jim won't break $5 billie
do you guys really do this?

BASED Avatarposter

Carry the torch for our fallen brother.

I'm not dead.

Formerly 1,166 days until Avatar 2

Normies keep getting triggered by its name implying it has n o c u l t u r a l i m p a c t. But it doesn't matter. Avatar sequels will still decimate any records SW sequels make and with Chinese market now bigger than ever, who even knows how much it will make.

Fuck yes Based Jim. Capeshit btfo.

I want to believe, user.

How can the highest grossing film of all-time be some kind of anti-normie repellent? The lies the people on this board tell themselves to make them feel special.

Based

>we will have the 8th season from Game of Thrones before avatar 2

>20 Cameroncoins have been deposited to your account

Because it's almost universally hated and referred to as being overrated in Western internet. And no one remembers it for more than a month. The hip opinion to have on Avatar is to think of it as shit. This is why reddit hates it so much. It will be worth it to see them deal with Avatar 2's box office success.

Do you get paid in Cameron's pubes or hard cash?

butthurt haters can fuck off

You can't keep this up.

>says increasingly nervous man 934 days in a row

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
cry more

B.A.S.E.D
Almost missed you today, lad.
>James Cameron originally planned to have the film completed for release in 1999. At the time, the special effects he wanted increased the budget to $400 million. No studio would fund the film, and it was shelved for eight years.

tv is going to kick off the post ironic avatar fandom and there is nothing you can do about it

BASED

BASED

then believe

This will literally will never happen

based!

rebellious teenager Neytiri!