Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up...

>Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a nightmare.”
At some point, Argento said, she stopped saying no and feigned enjoyment, because she thought it was the only way the assault would end. “I was not willing,” she told me. “I said, ‘No, no, no.’ . . . It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765408412794880
youtube.com/watch?v=AZR8EUWbOEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is licking pussy rape now?

Don’t be retarded

Don't you know talking to a woman can be rape now

Harvey's "big" in more ways than one.

>she stopped saying no and feigned enjoyment

Not rape

I'm starting to like this guy tbqh

>She said that she had consensual sexual relations with him multiple times over the course of the next five years, though she described the encounters as one-sided and “onanistic.” The first occasion, several months after the alleged assault, came before the release of “B. Monkey.” “I felt I had to,” she said. “Because I had the movie coming out and I didn’t want to anger him.” She believed that Weinstein would ruin her career if she didn’t comply. Years later, when she was a single mother dealing with childcare, Weinstein offered to pay for a nanny. She said that she felt “obliged” to submit to his sexual advances.

>enters a relationship with him
> has willingly sex with him
>has him pay for her child's daycare

and she calls him a rapist??

damn, Big Harvey eating out one of my waifus in her prime, what an absolute madman

Is even a single one of these women just going to admit they did some things they aren't proud of to further their career?

>A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale

this made me laugh.

/Our guy/

of course not. they only *did it* because they were ashamed and feared Harvey will destroy their career.

>Aria Argento actually even giving Weinstein a massage
please she would not even approach a producer that close

>Sorvino offered to meet him at an all-night diner, but he told her he was coming over to her apartment and hung up. “I freaked out,” she told me. She called a friend and asked him to come over and pose as her boyfriend. The friend hadn’t arrived by the time Weinstein rang her doorbell. “Harvey had managed to bypass my doorman,” she said. “I opened the door terrified, brandishing my twenty-pound Chihuahua mix in front of me, as though that would do any good.”

> At some point, Argento said, she stopped saying no and feigned enjoyment

No, boner! Bad boner! Down! That's bad!

they were compelled to by an atmosphere of severe misogyny

more pls
i'm getting erect

>i was not willing
lol yea, ok

>PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A SHOWER WITH ME

>PLEASE PLEASE WATCH ME TAKE A SHOWER

>PLEASE DON'T EMBARRASS ME

twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765408412794880

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK

Just close your legs haha what a slut

She got fucked by Terry Richardson too, either she's very unlucky or not opposed to sleeping her way to gainful positions

Don't bother, this is Sup Forums, where permavirgins think women have it across the board

This'll be why they fired him then.

This needs to be a hard R biopic.

interesting digits

>In the office, she sat with Weinstein on a couch to review the portfolio, and he began staring at her breasts, asking if they were real. Gutierrez later told officers of the New York Police Department Special Victims Division that Weinstein then lunged at her, groping her breasts and attempting to put a hand up her skirt while she protested.

to be fair it seems like he actually did have the ability and will to blacklist actresses that refused. cases like this are fucked up, there is definitely some level of coercion but in each case how much and which cases are sexual assault rape and which aren't? the line is hard to draw.

obviously some actresses straight up made the decision to trade sex for career advancement but at this point i dont think they all did. either way this kind of behavior is totally unacceptable.

Sorvino was qts gf that cuck must have sucked her toes while big Harvey was raping her

Holy fuck women truly are incapable of self-responsibility.

That's the most pathetic shit I've ever heard kek. Textbook narcissist behaviour

Some women are very pathetic

>As they got to his room, she received a telephone call from one of her colleagues, and Weinstein disappeared into a bathroom, leaving the door open. She assumed that he was washing his hands.
“When I hung up the phone, I heard the shower go on in the bathroom,” she said. “I was, like, What the fuck, is he taking a shower?” Weinstein came out, naked and with an erection. “What are you doing?” she asked. Weinstein demanded that she lie on the bed and told her that many other women had done so before her.
“I was very petrified,” de Caunes said. “But I didn’t want to show him that I was petrified, because I could feel that the more I was freaking out, the more he was excited.” She added, “It was like a hunter with a wild animal. The fear turns him on.” De Caunes told Weinstein that she was leaving, and he panicked. “We haven’t done anything!” she remembered him saying. “It’s like being in a Walt Disney movie!”

Weinstein is a REAL HERO

Lmao the article writer is Sinatra slash woody Allen's wife's son I guess he knows a thing or two about Jewish sexual abuse

fuck, this guy is insane

Do you think he licked Jlaw's pussy too?

wtf is her problem? what a cunt

This
Miramax should make a movie
I vote for Fat Gosling

HARVESTED

dubsman.jpg

Of course women are pathetic, what are you, a feminist? They are not equal, that's why molesting them because you're rich is a bit cunty.

Can't blame Big Harvey, I'd eat out her pussy too

jesus christ

No means no.

god i love harvey

>Hollywood's narrative of "strong female" circles the drain as every "strong female" is found out to have submitted to an ugly, grotesque man

This is pathetic but is this assault? Like are you no longer allowed to pathetically beg for sex?

Philip Seymour Hoffman would've been perfect.

he fucked her deep and raw, i am sure of it

>I felt I had to,” she said. “Because I had the movie coming out and I didn’t want to anger him.
>Years later, when she was a single mother dealing with childcare, Weinstein offered to pay for a nanny. She said that she felt “obliged” to submit to his sexual advances.
when someone lets me borrow a quarter I blow them. I mean, he helped me, it's the least I could do

>hollywood actresses agree to do questionable things to further their careers

Shocking

Holy shit this is pathetic.

based harvey

these sloots are just reframing all of this BS to make him some inhuman monster when really all that happened was they whored themselves out for some career advancements

It's the implication

jlaw took it in all holes from more than one producer

>“I was very petrified,” de Caunes said. “But I didn’t want to show him that I was petrified, because I could feel that the more I was freaking out, the more he was excited.” She added, “It was like a hunter with a wild animal. The fear turns him on.” De Caunes told Weinstein that she was leaving, and he panicked. “We haven’t done anything!” she remembered him saying. “It’s like being in a Walt Disney movie!”
>“It’s like being in a Walt Disney movie!”

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

did you forget the part where she went to the police right after he groped her and tried to take of her skirt and they decided not to do anything about it?

this isn't a case of some woman accusing a guy regretting drunk sex or whatever. this is years of covered up shit finally coming out because bob weinstein hates his brother.

Five years from now you'll need signed written statements just to say hello to a woman.

Who's the guy in this gif? I've seen photos of him looking disgusted as a younger man but I've never bothered looking into him

So she was raped, and then proceed to have a lengthy affair with him, and even asked him for money? Sounds like the biggest bullshit I ever heard. What most likely happen is that she was okay with whoring himself out to him for career benefits, sucked him dry of money and now that he is on downfall, she sells herself as a 'victim' to get publicity and kick him down, maybe because he lost interest in her and didn't want to spend any more of his money on her kid.

Would she have been NEXT???

>hollywood actresses agree to do questionable things to further their careers

With the alternative being having their careers blacklisted.

A fat ugly kike with money and power abusing his position, now that's SHOCKING!

Are you really that deluded or have I been baited?

Still waiting on a A-lister to come forward. We know he fucked a few of them.

So, are there any actresses complaining about this guy that aren't very obvious insane whores?

no, but it means you are a fanook

best pick up line ever

An old finnish actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZR8EUWbOEQ

Framing this on the wall.

In this case he literally did nothing wrong.
>suck a guy off/get fucked for money/fame/whatever shit
Wow never heard of this happening before! Stop the presses!

where are her nipples

Too ugly and boyish for big harv. Do you really think he'd waste his time with low tier puss when he could be getting top shelf starlets and hot assistants and interns?

Their strong for telling their stories of abuse now.

harveys shelf

>guy starts eating your pussy
>verbally protest

How about walk away? I'd love to see Judge Judy take her case.

>Still waiting on a A-lister to come forward. We know he fucked a few of them.

Doubt we will see that happen. Take JLaw for instance, people were shocked when she got a goddamn Oscar for 'Silver Linings Playbook', which of course was Weinstein's doing, he has been able to get Oscars for actresses who fuck him, would you come out knowing it will mean everyone knows you only got an Oscar for fucking that fat kike ?

And this further shows just how corrupt the Oscar (((jury))) is, as Weinstein is practically choosing the female oscar winners.

probably, i always wondered how jlaw became an actress, she is so flat

>How about walk away? I'd love to see Judge Judy take her case.

(((Judge Judy)))

I bet nobody on that awful slave flick got fucked, they just gave it off for the diversity points.

Even as powerful as he is he's really stupid to have gone after girls like de caunes or argento who are daughters of already established industry people and aren't as vulnerable as a newcomer in la

I feel bad for Anthony. He must be wise enough to know that women like her are manipulative lying scum that do what they want at the time to better their sitatuion, then change their minds "in retrospect". In fact these "revelations" are also to further her own career and image and not in any way a "stand" against the sleazy Jew..

>It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.

holy fuck, unintentional comedy cold

>Director puts you in movie
>Things are going great
>Tells you to suck his dick or you'll never work again
>He gets in trouble
>"Pretty soon we'll need signed written statements just to say hello to a woman!"

What a fucking tard

how the fuck is this even sexual assault or rape or whatever

they werent even under true duress

like nigga just fucking walk go away even if you dont get a movie or whatever

they chose to sell themselves and now they're coming out like this? disgusting

Has any of these thots said how big his greasy kike cock is? Why do they always leave that out? Seems like easy revenge to publicly reveal that your rapist was a dicklet.

its like being in a walt disney movie

Absolutely. His phone was the one where hackers got her leaked pics.

its time to drain the hollywood swamp to be honest, im sick of the elitist clique that's been running things the same way for decades.
At least this might shake things up a bit and we'll actually get to see a change in the status quo for big budget movie making

>how the fuck is this even sexual assault or rape or whatever

because they didn't consent. It's actually really simple, user

>they werent even under true duress

she said it was terrifying but i guess you know better cuz you were there, right psychic user?

fucking retard

Literally every sane person knows how the entertainment industry “works”; stop defending these thots, you cuck

>JLaw is proven to have sucked her way to the top

It's one thing to be pretty sure, it's another to have actual evidence. This explains everything about that talentless whore, it even explains why she got so mad when they leaked.

>With the alternative having to actually work hard
ftfy

retarded cuck spotted

if that was true they would be more reports of them trying to fight him off and police testimonials

except there arent

eat shit.

HARVESTED

Back of the knee, maybe?

ITT cucks defending literal whores

if these women were working normal works and not in hollywood, theyd be fucking their bosses for promotions or privileges anyways.

whores gonna whore.

>I heard people suck dick for fame so this molester of women should be left alone

Do you understand that you're not him? You don't need to defend someone who's guilty just because most women are retarded whores. Listen to the audio that just came out, he's a manipulative, pathetic faggot.

checkms