Does anyone else feel like... something is just not right?

Does anyone else feel like... something is just not right?

no, everything is going according to plan

Kek has been giving out way too many happenings, what is he up too? what does he want in return?

I always feel That way

WALL CONFIRMED

Sacrifices?

Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen. But I can't see this year ending without some kind of something.

PRAISE KEK!

all the time

Did we shift timelines again?

>88 77 2 333
hold me user

oh fug.

Nice rare pepe. Will store in the vault for museum purposes.

he wants digits to appear in a repetitive fashion ofc.

222ÿÀ 0" ÿÄ ~TnQœs‘Š Vb¸ gžFic9;ˆ#‚3I#ŽIõ©"÷è(¿

To win

absolutely blessed

Good God, it's happening

THERE-WILL-BE-A-JO-COX-EVENT

THE JEWS WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT NOW THAT SMEAR AND FAKE POLLS WON'T MAKE A DENT

THERE WILL BE SOME SORT OF ATROCITY BLAMED ON A TRUMP SUPPORTER IN THE COMING WEEKS ORCHESTRATED BY THE SECURITY SERVICES

SCREENCAP THIS AND PREPARE YOURSELVES

absolute and total memetic carnage.

Yeah, keep watching. Today (September, 14th) is an important day for global politics and Sup Forums. Too many different factors meets today. Keep watch.

Something's wrong when you regret things that haven't happened yet.

All the Mr. Teeth stuff and Hillary "poisoned" its just scary. Maybe everything is acording to a plan we ignore.
Also Shimon Peres is in coma.

I'm starting to hate gets now, can we kill kek? what better end for the god of chaos to be swallowed by chaos himself?

damn, almost trips, Maybe we should stop praising kek?

YOU BET YOUR ASS!

>something is just not right?
It's alt-right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everything's feeling just right, my friend.

Praise Kek.

The Happenings are happening at a faster pace now because of the increased attention and focus on Kek to new audiences of normies and soon to be red-pilled lurkers who are unknowingly fueling his ascent to power.

IN KEK WE TRUST

You're going to be handed your ass. HAHAHAHA

You dare question kek?

I'm really heavy like all the other times the universe has changed so i think we are shifting about now

Honestly, it does all seem off.

>this election... Something just feels weird. Like trump was supposed to be Bernie. Like Hilary Vs. Jeb was supposed to happen.

>I feel like there hasn't been a real serial killer in ages... Like they used to pop up in the 90's and 80's but now all you hear about are madmen. What happened to the Manson and dahlmers of the world?

>like people are fighting for things so obscure it doesn't matter. Who can use a bathroom? Who cares don't flash people. That should be a bar discussion, not a fucking presidential issue.

>I feel like the universe is.... Off somehow and I can't put my finger on it exactly.

Kek is going to speak again soon and I am afraid

what is that one movie where reality tilts and readjusts but then you realize something was fucked up in the process

my habbeding detector just got blown! something is on. What is it? whats going on?

YEAH YOURE ALL WALKING INTO TRUMP THE KIKES TRAP

THE WORLD IS NOT OK, LOTS OF THREATS

WERE FUCKED IF YOU DONT SNAP OUT OF IT

WE NEED TO PLAN FOR THE INEVITABLE COLLAPSE

Dubs 88. what is kek trying to tell us.

Everything is just as planned

what does he want in return

PRAISE!
PRAISE!
PRAISE!
PRAISE!

I have being praying for him in real life
Got on my knees, point my hands to the sky and start giving him my unconditional love

What did he mean by this?!?

Continuing....

>there hasn't been a serious breakthrough in a while. No new life changing invention since the smart phone.

>gays seemingly got out of the spotlight. It's weird

>Pepe, a niche Sup Forums meme was on national television and is somehow a national issue.

This just feels so.... Off.

i bet you guys get a real "kek" out of all these happenings huh

Wowee

like there's panic or something, right?

the owl is awake

Don't worry user. Soon everything will be alt-right.

Anybody got dat PEPE mediafire?

Definitely adding that to my fly jams.

I ran out of data on my phone so I couldn't get it before.

Anyone have the archive link to that get?

kek is a pre-Abrahamic god
the one thing that separates Abrahamic religions from paganism and polytheism is human sacrifice

Are we traveling to another timeline again?

Oh for sure.. It is by far the biggest election in history. There's so much at stake, there's so many goddamn ways it could go, shits scary..all we can do is vote though.

It's uncertainty. But this feeling strengthens us. Prepares us.

For the Kekkening.

Hey guys. Whats going on??

This. Mass shooter linked to alt-incoming by the the end of October.

Well my GPU in my PC stopped working Friday, so I agree, something is not right.

Alt-right*

Gods derive power from belief and fear. Up to this point, Kek has been growing off of our belief. Now, thanks the Hillary and the MSM, tens of millions of people have come to fear him. His power grows exponentially. The happenings will come faster now, until the God Emperor assumes his throne and becomes the avatar of Kek's power on the mortal plane. Trump will bring order to the meme magic, the happenings will be few but huge and directed with the kind of purpose that only a master of 4D non-linear chess can bring.

Book of revelations

Duh! We ripped open the seams of reality! Of course it doesn't feel right! In due time, we will grow more accustomed to the energy of this new dimension. Praise be to Kek.

PRAISE HIM

maybe we need to correct the kekord

Dubs.

Is Pepe Kek in human form? I thought Kek was one God not three. I dont believe in any sort of trinity or godhead.
I reject any divinity in Pepe and he is not the Son of Kek.

Hasn't happened yet bro, be patient

you would have to ask trump to post from his time machine

race war soon

dubs = sacrifice self to kek

no I think pepe was a way of leading us to kek

This is all too fucking surreal. I don't think any of us could've ever imagined things getting this crazy so quickly. This is the new reality. Stay the course and full steam ahead. Kek wills it.

>1942

Everything feels great. Praise Kek and His Almighty power

That's breaking the first commandment.

KEK's chaos be praised

People don't think it kek like it does, but it do.
Kek

user I know you're scared, but believe me when I say everything is going to plan.

We're stopping something terrible from happening, using chaos

Scared yet, Moloch?
Your champion is literally being killed by Shadilay Kek forces

dubs hillary dies 2moro

ABSOLUTELY

MEMETIC

Like the word of Kek is brought to us through Pepe the Memessiah? That makes much more sense. To call him Kek's Son would make him equal with Kek in authority.

>mycomfyisready

OH SHIT NIGGER

Oh fuck, never mind, fuck kek

wow

Pepe is merely a physical representation of Kek. He has the essence of Kek in him, but is not Kek. We use Pepe as the avatar of Kek as a way for us mere mortals to understand Kek better. Kek's true form (formlessness) is inconceivable for humans. Remember that the ancients used the frog as an avatar for Kek thousands of years ago. We are simply continuing this tradition.

STOP THAT.

Pepe is Kek's mortal form. He uses it to walk amongst mortals without drawing too much attention or overwhelming their weaker mind with his absurd psychic strenght.

Kek confirms! Praise Kek!

Oh holy kek, all knowing and powerful are thou.
Here my call, my call for dubs.
May you though your grace i obtain them them to witness and be witnessed a display of your awesome power.

If Trump is the Emperor why is a Chaos god helping him?

Its merely the calm before the storm. The last few days? Just a breeze compared to the impending hurricane.

HOLY FUGG LADS

MEME MAGIC IS STRONG ENOUGH TO ALTER REALITY

WE CAN DEFLECT THEIR QUANTUM PROBABILITY JUMPS - THEY ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL OF OUR DESTINATION

SET SAIL FOR THE KEK-EST TIMELINE

Heavenly Father
Thank you for blessing this thread with the power of Kek, who sits beneath you. Thank you for allowing Kek to grant us great digits. Please answer my prayer. If Joseph Smith was your prophet then bless this post with repeating integers.
I say this in Donald Trump's name.
Amen

pepe is a good little frog boy who didnu nuffin media is attacking him and its not fair!

> implying I'm a Catholic
Raised atheist
My first God is my Lord all mighty Pepe
Praise Kek

The timelines were fractured. When and how are difficult to say. It is like drifting in empty space, you can't know if you changed direction even if it did. We are bleeding into a universe with subtle different logic and rule sets. This fracture happened in 2007/8 rough when the LHC was first engaged. Scientists failed to take the proper precautions and forced a subtle shift in our physical state in time. This small shift has had undetected neurological symptoms. We have become more oblivious to our surroundings, more open to radical or strange behavior, more emotional and less logical. Almost like we are regressing backwards mentally. This is only the beginning I fear. At this rate, in 50 years, we may not even be human anymore.