In the end they where the same, right?

In the end they where the same, right?

Both sides of the coin

>we're the same, you and I

>he thinks people watched it before it's available as a torrent
haha lol

She was jealous of his waifu because she never had anything like he did and she is even more empty than he was.

Dude like most of TV had seen it, I saw it twice.

Not really, she had some level of empathy with other synthetics, but I think her motivation was having power within the system.

>literally 736732 BR threads a day
>nobody watched
yeah no.also go watch it faggot.

Is Joe the worst-written character in history?

In the end he was just a vessel for that woman to implant false memories and basically manipulate him into joining the rebellion. All his existential struggle and personality (which were good till that revelation) meant basically nothing.

>HAHA, YOUR HOPES AND DESIRES ARE NOT ACTUALLY YOURS, IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

I think she tried to be human too, but Wallace always reminded her that she was just a "skinner" and not a human, hence why she got mad as fuck and cried when Joshi told her they killed the child.

You're wrong.

One was better.

I figured that's what her name meant. "Luv" as in her love/obedience to Wallace overrode her natural inclinations to feel.

This is a movie that you should see in theatres, you're missing out otherwise, it won't look the same on tv.

It's literally Total Recall all over again, in which it becomes irrelevant that his memories may not be his, because he now has to live with the real-life consequences of having imagined living them.

why did she kiss K?

She tried flirting with him and he didn't give a fuck.

>the bad replicant is in the light
>the good replicant is in the dark

B R A V O

She finally had a moment were she didn't need to suppress her emotions anymore.

Literally copying her senpai Wallace after seeing him do it

But why did she try to copy Wallace?

because she's a fucking self hating replicant that wished she were human.

I wanted to hate fuck her. She was a bitchy qt

If you think this you completely missed the point of the movie

someone need to make poster like this with K and LUV

qt housereplicant

If the plan was to capture Deckard alive, why did Luv almost blow up his car with him in it? Seems kind of far fetched that she was counting on K to grab him and pull him away in time.

Why didn't Luv get rid of K when she captured Deckard? She had him there on the ground and very easily could have disposed of him so that he wouldn't interfere with her mission, which is exactly what he ended up doing. Even if she didn't want to kill him, she could have captured him as well. She even could have held JOI hostage to get K to cooperate - although that would have been pretty cliche, but I'm just using it as an example.

Would Luv betray Wallace for the sake of the child?

maybe she was the one who sabotaged the eye color and then just before she nearly kills K she says she is the best one.

could be jealousy

>he does it for free

I can't stop firing, guys.

Just realized that killing Joshi wasn't his task, meaning that she "disobeyed" Wallace, meaning that she's also a failed replicant like K when he went to see The Child. She would've been terminated too.

POTTERY

Yes

>If the plan was to capture Deckard alive, why did Luv almost blow up his car with him in it?
He was still very much far away when they fired that rocket. It was to stop him escaping.
>Why didn't Luv get rid of K when she captured Deckard?
Because she's sadistic and K was irrelevant. She left him to die in a deserted area.

>"I like that boy."

Wew!!

What did she mean by that?

>She had him there on the ground and very easily could have disposed of him so that he wouldn't interfere with her mission
she wanted him to die and suffer just like she went out her way to kill his waifu in front of him. he would've died there if it werent for the resistance patching him up in the next scene.

>Where are we going?
>Home

What did she mean by this? Seriously,
is it meant to further imply Deckcard is a replicant because in his time they were only allowed offworld?

>tfw she died before they could become canon

I seriously thought that K took so long from going out of the water because he was saving Luv.

Felt pretty bad when he didn't

Deckard is human.

You don't deserve your dubs. You're fucking retarded, you did not get this movie at all

it was well written but a bad idea for anyone who understands computing. i couldnt empathize with him at all. "what it must feel like to be him right now", well i have no fucking clue, now do i

I thought the exact same thing.
Could someone please explain to me why I am wrong? I really want to like this movie but finding out at the end that pretty much the whole thing was pointless and "oh btw there is a replicant revolution coming lol" just felt confusing and like a massive let down.