We're never gonna get another JibJab year in review are we?

We're never gonna get another JibJab year in review are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc
youtube.com/watch?v=sEx01zi1MUk
youtube.com/watch?v=kVFdAJRVm94
youtu.be/pKv6RcXa2UI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2EPKKVrqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a pity really, those were always great. A 2016 review would have been hilarious.

Nope. Shame, but no.

IT'S GOOD TO BE IN DC

They discovered that doing shorty ecarda was more profitable

I don't know how, who even gets these things?

*shitty eCards

Any politically savvy folk care to explain what Hillary's box of dirty tricks contained?

youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc

I know one of them is about the preacher of the church Obama went to, who apparently said some offensive things.

And the other picture of him in African garb was to put emphasis on his theoretical non-native status and and accusasions on being a Muslim instead of Christian. But what is the significance of the clock reading 3:00 AM?

They straight up said they're never doing one again.

I looked forward to them every year, but can you imagine this years celebrity death segment?

>tfw no Trump vs Hillary song

she's always liked the line "who would you trust at 3 in the morning".

youtube.com/watch?v=sEx01zi1MUk

Well there was also that he ran for council and senator as a immigrant. As well as procurement of college monies of one as well. That along with the Birther stuff that she started she could have likely kicked him out of the race in 2008 and won.

Didn't she screw over Sanders too? But after losing to fucking Trump, I doubt anyone will ever trust her to win another election.

The Obama vid was pretty good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVFdAJRVm94

she had an ad at some point that posited "who do you want answering the call at 3:00 am" in other words who did you want to be your president when the shit hit the fan. it was an attempt to put down the "vote for the guy you wanna have a beer with" attitude and instead get across "vote for the person with the most experience"

honestly it's a pretty benign attempt to sell you a career politician with no charisma what so ever.

It's a bit eerie how it predicted Hillary going for the office again with the same dirty tricks.

I just love the fact you could repeat after Bill "You were so close ,my darling, alas no cigar" 8 years after this was initially released and it would still be relevant.

This was pretty much the peak of JibJab.

I'M GAY! I'M GAY!

OH BIG BOX MART

youtu.be/pKv6RcXa2UI

>This video is like 10 years old
>It's still relevant

Still relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2EPKKVrqI

The internet has only made this worse.

>there was a time when Trump was that rich guy who got into arguments with Rosie
>now he's the President and she's a literally who

A lot can change in 10 years

Rosie isn't a literally who because after all these years Trump still can't stop shitting on her, he even brought her up in the debates under his own volition even though nobody brought her up.

She was implied, honestly.

Has anyone copied them?

Fuck, I remember these

THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND