Anyone here just think about life and get depressed? All we do is distract ourselves everyday from our eventual demise...

Anyone here just think about life and get depressed? All we do is distract ourselves everyday from our eventual demise. Endless repetitive days only to lead to a shallow grave. After your death, thousand of other generations will meet the same fate. It feels like anything I do is meaningless. Don't get me wrong, I have a pretty good life but I still am sad for this reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
youtube.com/watch?v=BTXj6ZEANFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>babbys first existential crisis

Have no fear, user, for there is hope! Soon, I will retake Constantinople and save Christianity and Europe!

So what? Europe, Christianity, none of it will exist in due time. Nothing matters, there is no point to anything, it's just there.

I tend to artificially create anxiety to force myself into my work. When the rush wears off, I almost always plunge into a mental low. The skill of balancing momentum to create swings that peak when you need them to, and trough when you can handle it, is the key to efficiency and productiveness. Embrace the struggle, for no great sailors are made from still waters

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

That's good advice.
I hope your shit stays in sync user.

So what? It's all fun. You owe the universe nothing. If nothing matters, isn't sadness also pointless? Isn't doing shit and dying better than not doing shit and dying? Isn't 1 better than 0?

Do you feel you'd rather be dead right now? No? Go on living and be happy. Yes? Then kill yourself, it doesn't matter.

I can no longer be happy. Happiness is a product of ignorance, this is why we are happiest as children. I only fake my happiness to appease others.

you must be great at parties

I don't go to parties.

Ignorance is great at parties. You're probably great at parties tbqfhwy

2016 has been such a great year I don't have time to be depressed. Brexit happened, Austrian presidential election gets rigged and then the result overturned by court, Trump has a great chance of winning the election. These are important and exciting times. You can be depressed later.

>These are important and exciting times

Sure, everything we do or will ever achieve is pretty much meaningless in the long run. I personally don't find enough purpose in ordinary day to day life to be sad or fearful of the possibility of death. But while I'm alive I might as well try and affect things in a positive or more exciting direction. If there ever comes a time where I feel so awful I don't want to go on, there's always the option of going breivik on EU officials/other globalist shills.

I think it's happening stress.

Trump needs to happen. If Trump doesn't win, all our shilling and laughing at people who think he isn't going to win will make us feel stupid

And we'd rather be right than stupid.

Oh so this thread gets to stay up?

Fucking mods

Can you imagine the greeks thought that our universe only consisted of the solar system and we were at the center of it.
Humanity is really like a child growing and learning

that is why we meme, family.

Yes ultimately the earth and the entire past and present of the collective human race is most likely headed toward nothingness (unless star trek is real, in which case earth and our history was just a jumping off point) but to me that means the number one most important thing is to make your fellow man comfortable and happy. All that means is that we go from point A , birth, to point B, death, while causing as much good as possible. You could think of it the other way, oh notbinf matters so why not rape babies, but I say nothing matters so make things fucking nice and be helpful cause it's really all we got

If Trump wins you are going to feel pretty stupid too when you see what a Jew shill he is...

youtube.com/watch?v=BTXj6ZEANFg

Sometimes things need to break before they get better. I just want things to break a little faster so people take politics a bit more seriously next time.