Was slavery the best thing to ever happen to niggers? Think about it...

Was slavery the best thing to ever happen to niggers? Think about it, now they're 30% impoverished and the few middle class negros are probably proportional to the amount of house niggers back in the day, Without slavery these apes are murdering each other at a fantastic rate making their communities unsafe slums unfit to provide basic human needs. Those were needs were provided for them during slavery, not only that but they were safe from violent crime save for when they disobeyed master.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis
citylab.com/tech/2011/10/worlds-leading-nations-innovation-and-technology/224/
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavery destroyed the family unit and robbed them of what culture they had. Those are the bedrock to a good and prosperous life. They've been spiraling ever since.

The forced immigration of blacks to the US guaranteed some Africans would have the highest quality of living out of all other blacks in the world.

But some African Americans can't even be thankful for that.

Is that why black Africa is so good and prosperous?

fun fact not all blacks are helpless niggers
also sure theres alot of blacks out there who have accomplished more than you ever will

>slavery did it

No, slavery actually kept the male niggers from running off.

They've been going downhill since segregation ended, and now we're about to be coming along for the ride.

Yep, of sorry for bringing your ancestors over here to work, we should have left them in Africa to die of AIDs and starvation

No, it was mostly uneconomical and only the jews profited from the trade.

Black americans contributed immensely to the american economy up until civil rights and the advent of welfare. They even had an all black stock exchange.

They were inferior in a sense to the whites who had much better stock exchanges, but were overall not a drain as they are today.

Tell me about Africa, user. I like hearing stories about peaceful/prosperous countries at bedtime.

That motherfucker did not know how to listen!

Not understanding Africa only got fucked when globalism/colonialism happened.

Most west and central Africans don't need currency, nor a written language, nor mathematics. It's an interesting life. It's kind of like taking a freshwater fish and throwing him in salt water.

Is America the first great nation to abolish a slave trade and make them citizens? Did ancient Athens or Alexandria or Rome have slavery until the end?

For starters, Africans spent a few thousand years building civilizations like Egypt (inb4 not African), Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Libya. The other smaller tribes lived extremely peaceful lives, most lives dedicated to worship .. Albeit false gods, with the only violence in a small scale tribal war.

But keep thinking Africa is plagued with war since the dawn of mankind

Negro detected.

Welfare and lack of pride destroyed there family unit.

Nah. Welfare didn't come till the 60s and pride got them lynched, hosed, beaten etc.

albino detected.

It was promised. We're supposed to be slaves.

To be fair, Africa got fucked by everyone, including blacks.

But yes, slavery was the best thing tho happen to blacks and they possibly would have died off without outside interaction.

>died off

You believe that?

Yes, if whites+jews didn't try to pay off African Warlords for slaves hem and take them across the world, China didn't try to take control of Africa, etc, they most definitely would have killed themselves off. Outside influence is the main reason why Africa isn't a desolate wasteland

Russia
Pretty much every western country before America

you're a stupid fucking burger.

So by this predictive analysis, white tribes in the north should have killed themselves off too right?

They should have, but didn't because they actually bother to advance themselves instead of letting corrupt warlords sit back and be corrupt.

>advance themselves
How so? By advancing to near extinction with the Black Plague? Or by being introduced to Christianity and Greek/roman society. I just find it ironic that you said Africa would be a desolate wasteland, yet the land has never been close to extinction by any stretch of the imagination while Europe has.

Yeah, the Black Plauge taught them to get their shit together or they are going to die, while Africa more or less has a Pseudo Black Plague every other month.

So we completely fucked africa when we went there built real homes and infrastructure introducing blacks to the modern world. They were fucking spear chuckers before whites colonized, and they continued being spear chuckers after whites left scrounging at the crumbs that we left them. South Africa is the only safe haven because it still has whites.

>africa
no fresh water
>new world
fresh water

if they didn't catch themselves for profit, they would die of dehydration anyway
I'd say that was just prolonging the agony

>niggers too stupid to figure out how to desalinate water or purify it

Yea they're pretty fucked desu famalam

Africa has only really struggled with malaria, and even still back then it was equivalent to how the flu is today. It wasn't detrimental to the whole continent.

The vast majority of old Europeans were backpacked by good leaders and gifted scientists. You can argue that the race produces better leaders than blacks, but I'd argue it doesn't.

Well, it didn't happen that warm and fuzzy like you explain, and only some tribes were spear chuckers, and even still, most white people were just sheep, a cog in an economic machine. It's different positions on an equal playing field.

Even if you want to pretend egypt was built by niggers their only claim to success was accomplished thousands of years ago. Whites have many more astounding structures across the entirety of the continent and those successes didn't suddenly drop off.

please explain only a few tribes. The largest tribe in south africa that resisted colonial england were the zulus. If you read the history of the zulus such wonderful feats as learning hellenic shield and spear tactics that been mastered better thousands of years before the zulus.

You're mistaking certain ethnic groups with all whites. Fact is, most of modern civilization was started by people with "black" in their DNA. Long ago most humans had similar DNA so they essentially started civilizations with the mixed talent of all ethnic groups.

And no, Egypt was one of the first most powerful civilizations in the whole world, influencing a lot of civilization today. It wasn't just a thing that happened a long time ago.

It's most likely that you belong to an ethnic group that hasn't really advanced the world in a positive way

>africa
>no fresh water

How the fuck could they survive for thousands of years without fresh water genius? Slavery was not a good thing, blacks survived before slavery just fine. You aren't superior to even a jungle dwelling hunter gatherer because you are a NEET anime watching faggot. Read Guns Germ and Steel.

Yes they're a retro species that is going extinct by their own hand. Thank you for sharing that we all know we came from monkeys.

Yes egypt was one of the most powerful nations in the world. Ruled by a completely different ethnicity from negros, and again it's success completely dropped off leaving the only shining example.

>my ethnic group.
are you baiting me?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Well you're using slurs like spear chuckers and then expect me to give an educated answer lol. The Zulu people are a warrior tribe. What do you want me to say? Not all tribes were warrior tribes. I assume that's what u meant by spear chucker. you can call primitive blacks spear chuckers, but can I call primitive whites brute clubheads?

Black employment was through the roof back then.

>ruled by a completely different ethnicity than negroes

I think you need to re learn world history bro.

You can call whites that but it doesn't bother me as we already have organized societies that have developed technologies far surpassing any african culture.

I don't know what you're getting at by saying zulu's were warrior tribes. I'm saying that the vast majority of african tribes were and are primitive shit eaters. Which they are, by the fact that they're still organized into tribes is proof of that.

WE

Also, no we didn't all come from monkeys, we descend from the same men. Men who had DNA of black/white/Asian/everything in between

Who doesn't know history here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis

get them edumacations nigger instead of believing in hypothesis to make an inferior species feel better about themselves.

But whites were and still are primitive shit eaters who just follow any type of leader. Blacks follow their fathers. Whites can organize into capitalistic machines and blacks can maintain individual freedom.

Essentially, the United States was founded to live like tribal Africans, with a whiteish Austrian ethnicity capitalistic economic system.

You seriously think a bunch of pale redheads started a civilization in a sundrenched land where a couple miles south all of a sudden everyone is pitch black?

Seriously, go read Egyptian history. Look at all the authentic art and depictions of the people and pharaohs.

>what is nuclear power, what is modern medicine, what is modern architecture where did these come from?

Sure not all from whites, but astonishingly more from whites or asians than blacks. Blacks hardly make a blip on the radar in human advancement.

No the US wasn't founded to function like native tribes or african tribes.

>what is federal government, what is the constitution, what is state and municipal government. How are those run? How are they different? Why aren't we living in wigwams and teepees like natives?

Seriously read history yourself fuck face. I didn't say they were white red heads KYS.

Ok, great advancements (some of them) even still, like .00005% of the white population who ever lived is responsible for technological advancement. The rest just followed. I also believe technology didnt need to advance much further when it was at its plateau, another talents white have. Straigthforward rigidity in their thinking.

>not understanding the constitution was a law essentially protecting freedom
>not understanding the United States was a country whose only role was to protect individual freedom
>not understanding how states are essentially tribes

>niggers
>family unit

haha what

Oh I'm sorry I assume "completely different ethnicity than negroes" meant the whitest you can go.

What's a completely different ethnicity than negro then? Also is negro one ethnicity?

>not realizing tribes are based on ethnic groups, not realizing the constitution doesn't recognize groups, not realizing what the constitution says.

Again KYS

and the percentage of whites contribution in your make believe mind is hilarious. What do africans even manufacture to this day that isn't in agriculture or industry? Are you using an intel or apple product as we speak? The silicon in those devices were mined from nigger slaves in congo mines enslaved by their own people to this day. Then it was manufactured in the US into your fancy gadget after we invented the silicon transistor. Your welcome tyrone.

Read the wiki link if you want to learn ffs i'm not going to spoon feed you

Out of the billions of whites who have lived in this world, how many made technology advancements? I'll wait, then you'll see how the numbers are close to what I said.

And no, tribes don't have to be ethnic, you're missing the entire point. The United States was a nation AIMED at living like "primitive Africans" while maintaining an lasses faire capitalistic Austrian economic system and a well organized law system loosely based on the 10 commandments whose only goal was to protect INDIVIDUAL freedom.

There's a reason the constitution never mentions race and ethnic groups. Because it didn't fuckin matter.

>wiki links

Read history of the fuckin pharoahs lmao. View authentic Egyptian art, visit fuckin Egypt lol. Read the history of Egypt not on Wikipedia

you have done all these things i c harambe i will meet you in egypt

citylab.com/tech/2011/10/worlds-leading-nations-innovation-and-technology/224/

lmao this fucking dumbass underage kid

Based on this sculpted bust, what do you think one of the first pharaohs of Egypt looked like?

Ur fancy map doesn't phase me. I can color a map too.
>global technology

Euphemism for jew/Freemason controlled advancements ?

>what are sources? where did this map come from?
Clearly a dose of reality is too inflammatory for you to be able to take. Are you going to be alright harambe? I linked you to the source and every thing for you to read yourself. It's a legitimate source

it looks like a poorly crafted bust that's seen thousands of years weathering. It also looks stone colored, thanks for the proofs. Are you being racist against jews now?

Slavery never happened like they say it did. It was largely made up by the Jews to make us sympathize wise the blacks.

Yeah the source is a modern survey/census of technological advancement. Didn't really answer my question. Also kind of misleading. All it does is show that Africa today made no technological advancement. Why is Egypt not colored? It sure made worthwhile advancements.

Poorly crafted? Lmfao ok but what would u guess he looked like based on an authentic bust? Here, colorized for detail

As for the Jews, I'm not racist against Jews, I think that there is a hierarchy of Jews who currently control and have aimed to control the entire world, promoting division, and scheming of ways to control the populace, in order to bring forth their own messiah

Who fucking cares if you piled up some stones 4000 BC and did nothing else in your culture? Your only achievement was created by another ethnicity native to the nile region that had little contact with the rest of africa due to the Saharan desert that luckily kept you coal skins out.

Irrelevant. People who invent or make things do it for THEIR people, their children and their children's children. Are shitskin niggers the children or children's children of people who advanced Humanity? No. Are whites? Why yes, we are. We don't need to earn the shit we have it was earned FOR us by our forefathers and their sweat, tears and blood.

It's not our fault whites were the first to actually try to shape and control the natural world while niggers were content to live like cattle.

Yes it was better for them. This is what they escaped.

The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan Helper
for the US Congress in a study about the return of the slaves to Africa.
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

>muh colonialism
Liberia wasn't colonized, and they're eating human flesh at this moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M

The great pyramid wasn't built by Egyptians. The two others of Giza were though.

But anyway, Egyptian culture contributed a lot of things, the first large scale organized army, organized economy, use of slavery based on class, organized religions, agriculture, one of the first written languages, Etc etc. and the fertile Nile river allowed Egyptians to be in contact all the way to the end near lake Victoria. The Sahara didn't really cut them off from anything. The ethnicity still exists, ethnicities don't disappear unless the genes go extinct, and besides, Egypt had a bunch of ethnicities, but most early Egyptians were brown skin negroes with I'm sure some Caucasians. Just look at that bust, imagine someone who looked like that.

Youre mistaking all negroes with certain tribes living on the west coast of Africa. At what point does a person stop being a negro? Explain Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Egypt, if all negroes just do nothing.

Let's say humans evolved, I assume u believe in evolution. Why would black people evolve into people and do nothing? How did the evolution even happen? What's the purpose? Why are white people allegedly leaps and bounds evolved past Africans yet their Anatomy is basically equivalent? You can't explain it

No, just ignorant.

It's been easily explained for decades before you existed you ignorant little shit. Cold weather requires more energy consumption, which means the brain needs to think of better tactics and tools to survive. There are also many more types of flora and fauna, increasing data storage requirements in the brain. Gotta be able to know and classify all new dangerous flora and fauna, thus your brain needs to think more.

Niggers come from hot, dey, flat area with a limited amount of flora and fauna. They don't need to think of new things, or come up with new tactics and products. Spears, huts, loincloths and simple shit was all that was needed.

>anatomy is equivalent
Hahaha the tiniest differences make the largest impact in biology.

Ur wrong. People didn't evolve like that. You're sourcing epicenetics as the reason humans descended to look the way they do.

Also, the smallest differences in biology, actually literally make the smallest impacts lol wtf? That was retarded what u just said. I'd like to think having an extra finger makes a smaller impact than having a wing.

>Africans spent a few thousand years building civilizations like Egypt

>Fact is, most of modern civilization was started by people with "black" in their DNA.

Afrocentrists are truly an academic freak show.

As opposed to whitecentrists? Lol Mesopotamia, Egypt, China, Ethiopia, the earliest civilizations started in SUN DRENCHED regions of earth. White people could not flourish in these areas. Only dark skinned people. The ability to produce and carry a healthy amount of melanin belongs to... Negroes.

Now tell me again that most civilizations wasn't started by people with some black DNA.

>Antropological sciences suggest global movements of human populace taking place out of Africa

>Afrocentrist believes that nothing of that sort ever took place until blacks apparently created all the superb civilizations

Did I ever say black people created the early civilizations? No I said dark skinned people did, aka people with some black in their DNA.

Also, that suggested global movements out of Africa doesn't imply that all ethnic groups were present while leaving Africa

And yet somehow all these wondrous civilizations fell apart, whereas civilizations created by le white barbarians out of hollowed-out ruins have not only seen the light of a new millenium, but their influence reaches every corner of the planet. Eurocentrism is a thing because influence of Western World IS universal, whereas Africa was only relevant at the early stages of Homo Sapiens evolution.

wow did they take that pic w a potato wow

Ah, so the one drop rule is no longer a racist construct as long as it is used to describe non-whites positively? :^)

Well, white barbarians didn't create anything they borrowed Greek and Roman society. Which borrowed Mesopotamian and Egyptian society.

You're projecting so hard I don't even know what this post is about

Don't brag. 29% is still disgustingly high.

Well said, user.

>America the first great nation to abolish a slave trade and make them citizens? Did ancient Athens or Alexandria or Rome have slavery until the end

Catholic medieval Europe was the first civilization to abolish slavery on moral grounds

Re tar ded

You idiot. I mean in DNA. The smallest percentage of difference in DNA makes HUGE alterations.

That is how people adapted to their environments.

>If you borrow an achievement and elaborate upon it, it means that you have created nothing at all.

Your mistake is that you take these processes for granted. Meanwhile many of the African countries that were left littered with all kinds of technological and social marvels of the western world either dismantled such an inheritance or simply left it to rot.

No. Passable DNA doesn't adapt, that DNA only gets passed down. It's genetic makeup. The definition of a mutation is random. Mutations can't adapt to the outside world. You're giving transmit able DNA ability to sense changes in the air, and in turn change in the womb and give the offspring an advantage. When the fuck did DNA get so smart? I hate false science.

Also, the smallest differences in DNA still make smaller impacts than say, larger differences. That statement is stupid u should pick another phrase lol

That's your opinion. I don't think you've ever been to Africa. Sup Forums is not Africa. Tv is not Africa.

1. African society's have been around for 1000's of years. If they're struggling now, it's because modernity has been forced upon a place where it's not naturally able to exist.

2. Egyptians were not sub-Saharan Africans (blacks.) the Sahara is an enormous boundary that separates North Africa from the rest of Africa.

Egyptians were black. Not all. But most. And if you'd give them a DNA test today, ancient Egyptians would probably come out as 80% black 20% white. The Nile river negated the Sahara being a boundary. All you had to do was follow it down past Sudan (the lower kindom/Nubia) and get to Ethiopia and Kenya and republic of the Congo.

>what culture they had
You realize slaves brought to the Americas were already slaves of fellow Africans before being sold to whitey on the west coast, right? They had no culture. Their culture had rejected them.

Yes

>Why are white people allegedly leaps and bounds evolved past Africans yet their Anatomy is basically equivalent?

Hahaha you're in so much fucking denial

Yeah, its impossible or even unlikely for one species to be smarter than another similar one without it having completely different organs.

Holy shit you're a fucking retard.

Kill yourself kid, before you have a kid, and he ends up even more retarded than you