Any Oregon coasties here? Did anyone else notice the big surge of homeless this summer...

Any Oregon coasties here? Did anyone else notice the big surge of homeless this summer? Other than shooting them like the cops did to that guy near Newport a few months ago, what is to be done about these vagrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=zx5UUX71cn4
oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/police_body_camera_footage_sho.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/shared?ci=zx5UUX71cn4

you hobos at the coast too? i thought that was only a portland problem? what the fuck???

Not coast but Portland here

It's just as bad as ever here. A lot of violent methheads and nigs living in tents downtown.

yup, ive posted about this exact thing multiple times on pol before too. it was especially bad this year, shit burning down, robberies, assaults and worse, alot more than normal, weird shit like animal sacrifice too. but mostly lots of property damage and shit getting stolen

makes you think what theyll be like when shit hits the fan, their numbers keep growing.

Can I get a report on Eugene

The coast homeless generally seem to be FROM Portland. The guy who got himself shot for swinging around a hammer near a school bus in the middle of highway 101 was a Portlander, for example.

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/police_body_camera_footage_sho.html

dude here in san diego were inundated with them. homeless dirty backpacks dogs for begging. women who usually look like white rastas it never ends, their asswholes too. what happened to the good old homeless like the in the 1930s

a lot of them are from california and other places too

>IiberaI, Ieft-Ieaning states and cities
>High density of homeIessness
ReaIIy causes increased brain fuction

HOLY FUCK THAT'S WHERE SPRINGFIELD IS!

You're a major city, deal with it.

>Portland
>on a large river
LOL

If you are permissive of high unemployment, you eventually become permissive of homelessness.

Symptoms of the same problem.

/portland/ here, there's always been homeless people, but now you're like us.

Portland here too, 21st SW

Quite a lot of homeless around, always congregating in 1-2's at entrances to stores (Fred Meyer especially) and near bus stops, weed stores and McDonalds. Very few black people here but those that are around group in parks nad McD'onalds, what is it with that place and scum of the earth

>HOLY FUCK THAT'S WHERE SPRINGFIELD IS!
From what I remember, there's at Ieast 5 or 6 SpringfieIds in America.
The one in the Simpsons isn't based off any town in particuIar.

The coast is not particularly liberal. It is a bit conservative in an oldschool protectionist way. That's the main reason that (((DEVELOPERS))) haven't carved up our beaches and ruined any place with a view.

jump over them on a skateboard

I took a look at the map and it makes sense.

In Springfield the western portion is desert, in Springfield their "capital city" has a port, but I don't think they have a beach. There's even a really badly named city right over the lake (ye olde Springfield). Also, there's few black or Hispanic people inland Oregon (Portlanders stfu) and probably as many Indians.

Feels legit.

>The coast is not particularly liberal.
No, but your state sure is.

I own a house in Bend, the local sherrif runs all the homeless out of town as soon as he sees them.

>does the same with niggers

>going out in the summer
Normies in MY state?!

There's always a ton of homeless, hard to notice a difference.

its also Mushroom season up there..

Well, Matt Groening is from Oregon, so if anything it's probably more influenced by that general area then anywhere else, even though the state Springfield's located in being completely vague is a running joke.

If it was legal to kill homeless people, provided that you have to do it similar to hunting and prove that the person was homeless, would you guys do it?

I'm SE, every bike here has been stolen so many times it ends up back in the owners' hands.

With pleasure.

>Well, Matt Groening is from Oregon, so if anything it's probably more influenced by that general area then anywhere else, even though the state Springfield's located in being completely vague is a running joke.
Yeah I knew that, and I made the connection about his home state etc but SpringfieId is a pureIy fictionaI town either way.
PersonaIIy, no.
But I guarantee you, just Iike in Johannesburg where they have those companies that are paid to cIear entire buiIdings of squatters, there wouId quickIy be businesses who removed homeIess peopIe professionaIIy.

east side of the river feels like Portland with 50% more detroit and Cali

I had to go there to get my citizenship stuff done (fingerprints taken etc, I'm British but moving to America) and it's all latino and it's all latino people, homeless whites and the occasional gang of blacks

portland needs to be nuked

homeless, hipsters and drug addicts

Bellingham WA here. Its basically homeless everywhere here, down to Seattle and then continues to San Fran from what I understand. Apparently Seattle has more than San Fran though.

I take my kids to the fucking park and niggers are out cooking breakfast and playing acoustic guitar here.

rude desu

I hope you settle down in Eastern Oregon or some place rural (Or even the smaller cities,) everything else is a liberal shithole.

salem here. definitely turning into a shithole. lots of mexicans and hipsters

Then who gets to hunt you when our economy finally crashes and you are out on your ass too?

There's a Springfield in something like 40 states. Always felt the Simpsons was in the East though, New Jersey perhaps.

I say we all crusade against the Commiefornians that have ruined our great and noble state of trees and meth.

I wouldn't say that "liberal" was the right word. It was more like a state-based nationalism. For a long time, Oregon didn't really care about national politics. Our main political orientation was "outsiders fuck off."

But now there are too many outsiders for that to work anymore.

I'm from another western state but I heard this has something to do with no questions asked welfare for hobos. Is that true oregonbros?

I live there m8.
There's a few nicer parts around the Reed College area but the ghettos full of spics and nigs are right around the corner. Hipsters and Californians are gentrifying a lot of the area now so there's all sorts of artisan shops and bigger houses being built forcing the poor out.

>Lord bless this meth...

The Springfield nuclear plant was based on a real-life facility called The Trojan, in northwestern Oregon.

That place was such a shitshow that it was eventually shut down and its cooling tower was demolished.

Matt Groening based the Simpsons off of a lot of Oregonian elements.

Thought they said the plant was just a generic design, besides, it's not like that's the only US plant that was a clusterfuck.

two words: Cheryl Harle

Too much welfare and charity allows them to continue their lifestyle

>bellingham
>seattle/puget/everett/olympia areas
>washington

we're building a wall around seattle, get out while you can

t. palouse washintonian

Pacific City here. Couple months ago The Rainbow Family converged on Beaver. Bunch of hippie douchebags that freeload off the land and leave their shit laying everywhere... literally.

Went target practice shooting for 4 hours right by them one day. heh

They were dumb enough to put their shitter ditch area uphill from their water source. Contaminated it within the first 2 days. Quite a few of them got sick. heh

Other than that, don't get too many bums around these parts. I've been told by some friends that the Rainbow Faggot Gatherings are now illegal, too.

>It's called tourist season, so why can't we shoot them?

Fuck Portland liberals. Voting in all of their hippie bullshit

round them up and stow them in the spare parts bin for the wealthy. women go to the rape camps.

shh, let it hit them suddenly. soon

Eastern Washington is pretty MEXED, though...

>west of the cascades
>eastern washington

sheltered puget kiddies need to come to the wastelands and see what happens to uppity subhumans

lol as someone who was once a homeless person in Bend this is complete bullshit, they barely kept the homeless population under control by oregon standards

what do you mean?

portland liberalism and drug hippie culture needs to be nuked from this earth

We need to build a wall on our southern borders and deport these filthy homeless scum back to California. The tourists too, hate seeing those fucks on the MAX like " look honey, look at the wonderful view on the steel bridge. We should move here". Fuck off to somewhere else

San Luis Obispo here. Haven't really noticed any recent change. Still, don't feed them. Arrest them for harassment, loitering, possession, whatever. Even better, just mail them back to NY. Where they belong.

Eugene here there are always homeless people. Futurama had it right.

Everything beautiful is ruined.

Actually it officially is based off of Springfield or according to Matt groening

CHERYL HARLE

Portland here. There's been a huge increase in homeless vagrants around town. It's becoming ridiculous. I live in the west hills and just today i caught a bum casing my home. When he realized that i noticed him he said: "you sure got a beautiful house. i'm looking for a job. i'm a good guy, i can regulate my behavior, i'm good at karate..." this guy was NOT looking for a job because he was just looking at (casing) houses and not ringing doorbells. We've had incidents of theft a lot up here and we're right up the hill from 12th & 13th near psu where there's a huge camp.

>homeless people

BART is getting sued for ADA noncompliance as all their escalators and elevators are jammed full of feces.

Too late. The only way to keep us out is with high property taxes. This is why Washington's infection is so much worse than Oregon's. Also the NCRA rebuilt half their lines, expect them to start rebuilding the Eel River Route then (along with Coos Bay Raillink) push for a third Oregon-CA railroad. This will cause tourism and business to surge along the route, making everything much bluer.

Yep completely destroying Oregon culture and nobody cares

Keep pushing into the sea desu senpai

quit bitching, market street is literally full of feces at all hours of the day. I usually watch 4-5 homeless people shit in the middle of the street every day now. You don't understand the meaning of homelessness. Fucking 5,000 of them live less than a block from my office.

This is the thread Australia figured out where Springfield is.

I went to Lincoln for a weekend with my gf a few weeks ago. Hotel on the beach. Hot tub on the patio. It was great. Except for the city was full of homeless. One even asked to join us when we had a small fire on the beach. I told him no sorry, we're having some lone time. He flipped shit so we just left.

Commiefornian that just moved to oregon about a year ago, what's with you faggots calling the beach the coast all the time. Why the fuck are you so obsessed with the beavers and ducks, and why am I not allowed to pump my own gas.

Dude nice gif. Always wanted to visit Australia, my great grandfather (a real cowboy) always blabbed about wanting to visit before he died. :(

Must be the frontier blood in me, that pioneer spirit lives in Australia.

>quit bitching,
You guys arnt' as cool as you think you are.

t. Californian

dude, i pass market everyday..

dude, i pass market everyday

It's called the coast because it rains so much you don't tend to associate the coast necessarily with going to a beach, I guess. Just one of the cultural things. Like coast guard

The future is coming. Is your asshole ready?

Remember that when NCRA makes their move (likely in the 2030s), CAHSR will be operating in CA statewide. Their right-of-way offers the shortest distance from SF to Portland (as opposed to routing through Sacramento), making it ideal for HSR. Imagine Californians entering Oregon at 220 mph. That'd only be a three hour trip.

I didn't say we were cool, just that we are literally living in a sea of human feces.

I hate the stupid levels of degeneracy that is in this state.

/Beaverton-West-Sylvan/ Reporting in

no, it's only the californians that move up here and claim to be locals that think they're cooler than californians

You guys are all right. The reason the homeless are goin up there is because CA i literally full. From LA to SF there is no more room for gorbs for these people. So they migrate for "greener pastures."

*gibs

Eugenite here.

Downtown is pretty fucking awful right now in terms of hobos and hippies out loitering around. Late summer/early fall usually is though.

I live out in the northern suburbs though. Don't get much if any homeless in sight.

But man oh man taking that 5 minute drive downtown is like entering another dimension of smug lower class liberal hell.

>trips
>Beach you swim and sunbath.
>Coast you stay dry and warm

Straya!

Things will be changing soon, look for up and coming Republicans running for Governor.

They will have the backing of this states God Emperor, Phil Knight, owner of the University of Oregon and closet blood red conservative.

The tides are turning and people are realizing the potential that this state has.

Most of us live around the coast. It's either temperate or tropical. You only see kangaroos if you live near a really massive park, although my mate lives alongside a river that eventually feeds from a massive park.

Oi

rofl I used to live in Republic kiddo but nice try
>tfw survived 3 winters

Use them to chum for nuisance seals so you can shoot those and get rid of them too.

Coastal areas tend to stay white because its the best real estate.

wtf am I reading right now

move away from Melbourne you faget there are kangaroos everywhere

How can you guys not expect a bunch of homeless people when Oregon is a giant hipster hub

Springfielder here. It's as bad as ever, especially Eugene.

I fucking hate Kate Brown

what can we do to clean up our town?

Really? I'm a transplant from Tacoma in Pullman.

I hope Oregon gets flooded with dindus so shitlibs can feel the diversity.

Am poorfag.

>(((DEVELOPERS))) haven't carved up our beaches and ruined any place with a view.
that's because McCall (i think) made the beaches public, they literally can't develop them

Honest question if I went to campus uofo (I'm a freshman) with a maga hat would I be killed/fail all my classes?

Nothing sense nobody on here has any real power beyond a keyboard

On the bright side we have a ridiculous amount of Asians here.
Plenty of Roof Koreans to hire!

Oregon isn't really that liberal.

no, the school isn't big enough to do that. They absolutely hate publicity like that.
t. alumi