>specifically designed by focus group to be as inoffensive as possible
>panders to Chinese, feminists, minorities and gays
>made for children with ADHD
>specifically designed to sell toys
>will have at least 4 more sequels
>about banal shit like "YoUr dA ChoSEn OnE!"
>made by a literal who director
>visuals look like cheap youtube shit
>bastardizes, retcons, and blatantly rehashes the lore, imagery and characters of the originals
>climax is a giant space battle AND a ground assault AND a sword fight in a burning building
>Way too much CGI that all looks cheap and terrible

the Chad cyberpunk
>Divisive
>Doesn't give a shit about pissing of SJWs
>Virtually no blacks
>nearly three hours long, takes its time to tell story and set up imagery
>doesn't even care about making it's budget back
>isn't setting up a dumb expanded universe
>rich and thought-provoking themes, such as finding meaning in 21st century life and the ways globalism exploits bodies, minds, and relationships
>made by one of Hollywood's big up and coming names
>visuals done by one of the greatest cinematographers of our time
>compliments and expands on the designs and story of the original in new and unique ways
>shows restraint because it is so confident in its vision, climax is two characters choking each other in the backseat of a car in the middle of nowhere
>CGI is limited in favor of real locations and practical effects, what little is used is tasteful and well-done

Weird how they share the same numale fans that submit to popculture

Everyone at my screening of 2049 was at least 50 years old

agreed OP

>tfw that black blade runner appears at the begining..
Ok, here comes the inevitable minority cop partner
... Never to appear again after that sequence
Top kek

Look at me.

Look at me.

I'm the Blade Runner now.

>THING BAD
>THING GUUUUUD

blade runner was fine, there was absolutely no need to make a remake. just a cash cow like Last Jedi and any other remake or sequel. you guys bash one cash cow to defend the next with unequal flattering as if it's the best movie ever released

>Divisive
>rating shared across multiple film related sites
why do people who only consume mainstream films and whatever a24 pumps out make threads like this?

2049 isn't even a remake or reboot. How about you watch the film before trashing it?

how about you read my post before responding to it? i specifically said "any other remake or sequel"

shove your (you) inside your twat, cunt

Why are blade runner 2049 fans so sensitive? Did it make you feel smart?

No George Lucas = fan fiction, couldn't care
less even if its the best movie ever, which it won't be.

Regarding B2049, it was rather mediocre, the worst aspects of the movies for me are the rebellion subplot and the acting which was consistently terrible from all the actors. Gosling, Leto together with Matt Damon form the trio of male "actors" that I despise and I try to stay away from their movies. I still haven't seen Elysium or The Martian for example and I doubt I ever will.

Meh, both movies will be forgotten by this time next year.

It was a beautifully realized film that delivered gorgeous visuals, sublime acting, heady themes, an exceptional score, and intricately developed, paralleled, reflected, and expanded upon the core ideas of its predecessor

A masterpiece. Kino

Maybe you can scratch together enough for a ticket b4 it leaves theaters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Kino
So yes then? Its a movie for dumb people that want to feel smart?

Sadly, the movie is underperforming along the double digit IQs like yourself that make up mass audiences

You probably only have a few weeks to scrape together the $8.95 you need to buy a ticket. Think you can manage?

Are you stepping up? This will end with you crying pretentious and showing your true nature when it comes to how low you are in cinema

Hush, child

If all else fails, you can watch the greatest cinematic triumph of the last 3 years on your laptop screen on a borrowed Netflix account somewhere down the line

What do you think of the films in my image? They're the best films of 2016.

What's that? You haven't seen any of them? Well isn't that a shocker. Now settle down and try to refrain from thinking anybody on this board gives a slightest fuck of what a plebeian like you thinks of an artistic medium.

>rollercoaster
Gave yourself away lad, these are 2017 albums.

I recognize Meva Mort, Death of Louis XIV, and Cemetery of Splendor and LMAO if you think any of them approached 2049's excellence in even a single category of cinematic craft

Esoteric =/= good, m'bronie