“There are things I’ve done that nobody knows.”

Read the real deal. The New York Times article was a rush job designed to beat the real article to the punch.
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
Even has an audio recording of Harvey being a slimeball.
Asia Argento admits to letting him eat her out and then engaging in a relationship with him over the years.
his attempts in recent months to silence everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/CXE.opus
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
twitter.com/emmawatson
twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765840648462336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white guy does this
>INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
>Jew does this
>BURN HIM
Yawn, Sup Forums is a real plague.

pretty pathetic, literally begging some woman

>Jews aren't white
And you're claiming you're not Sup Forums?

No one on Sup Forums is defending this guy. Must be hard for you to twist your liberal mind around the fact that not everyone sees things in black or white, no pun intended.

>I didn’t want to do it but I didn’t want to stop
>women

That audio clip is kind of disappointing desu. I was thinking he would be more alpha than this.

>He's a big guy

>He's a big guy

>hes a big guy

If I force your head onto my dick would you die?

Two minute audio: 0x0.st/CXE.opus

>Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now––Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her.

>Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault.

So he going to prison?

He's pissing off everyone, Hollywood, women, SJWs, etc.

Why do I feel like supporting him? Seems like he's /ourguy/.

>bill cosby accused of roofie everyone under the sun
>has to stand trial
>career over
>made him go senile
>jew rapes and takes advantage of women for decades
>has to retire
>but people still defend him
really activates my ol sweat glands

lol

Harvey "You just think I'm fat *soobs*" Weinstein

>he's a big guy

imagine being a gay and not being attracted to that

No wonder Bourdain is so mad, he's dating Asia.

>Asia Argento admits to letting him eat her out and then engaging in a relationship with him over the years.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for her? She made a conscious decision to whore herself out

>pump in to her so many times that I practically own her

What the FUCK is .opus?

He's a bug guy

The manipulative aspect makes it even more creepy.

What he did was disgusting but exchanging sexual favours for professional ones is not rape.

what other cases did 4cahn know about before they broke to the masses? Sup Forums has been saying weinstien is a rapist for years

HE'S A BIG GUY

>He's a big guy

Harvey "if you want to act in a flick or two, you'll let me give you the lickaroo" Weinstein

>Evans
Chris Evans?

Haha, Bourdain is pre-cooked this time. The bad boy of cooking, is just serving up sloppy seconds.

too bad she doesn't look like this anymore

*pre-cucked

>newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

>Has to beg women to fuck em or rapes them despite all that money and power.

This fat kike is a little bitch lmao.

>forcibly
>forcing
>unwanted
>assault

Sounds pretty rapey to me

It literally is

Rich Evans

>woman revising what happened to make her seem the victim rather than take ownership of something shes not proud of

reminder that women love to get their pussy eaten
reminder that men love to eat pussy

>accused of roofie

Topzozasaurus Rex

opus is an audio format better compression than mp3

>4cahn
Kek

>reminder that men love to eat pussy

Yes if it's not a roastie.

She's Dan B's fuckdoll now.

She's past her prime anyway.

so filthy
no surprise
suffers from "mental illness"

her nudes showed shes all washed up m8, who cares

>He's a big guy

my sides keep getting broke

>jews are white

Source?

Pussy is like a gourmet meal, it's covered until the chef screams "wala!" and unveils it.

You either get up and leave upon smelling the aroma and it's presentation or you dig in.

>he's a big guy

>He's a big guy

I've read enough erotica written by women to know that she loved it.

Females are only sexually aroused by two things: attractive men and rough sex. Preferably both at the same time.

Dead meme central

>wala
Someone please for the love of god post the screencap of the burger on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever board it's from.

If there's one thing that pisses me off is jews defending this swine just because he belongs to their tribe, we've seen that happen too many times to not notice the pattern.

>America and especially law enforcement and criminal justice in America is racist as fuck

no surprises here

bill cosby was framed

bane is eternal

I'm sure you'd fight against a 300lbs 7 foot Russian bear trying to force you to sex.

fucking Sup Forums memes irl

I'm dying

>America and especially law enforcement and criminal justice in America is racist as fuck

>actually believing this

your reddit is showing

why didn't she just bite his penis.

Why men? Aren't people involved mostly women, directly and indirectly?

Yeah, eternally gay.

>t. hothead

WALA INSHALLAH

>has sex with fat slob
>don't get a movie career
Feels bad

>wala

>tfw small guy

twitter.com/emmawatson

When a ((())) gets ((()))ed by a system he's complicit in establishing, it's compelling. The irony is he's promoted talent that have been bringing SJWism to the mainstream... and because the shekles were too good to pass up, he ignored the possible consequences of perpetuating the PC agendas....

10 years ago, no one would batt an eye at this...

>he's a big guy

>huurrrr I didn't wanna hurt him, I could have bitten down on his penis but I just couldn't I gave up, I gave in

fucking women, what's wrong with them?

twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765840648462336

People tried to before...

WHAT ABOUT THE ANIMALS EMMA!?

ALL THE VICTIMS OF ZOOPHILIA!!

THE TREES EMMA, WHAT ABOUT THEM?

>I stand with all the women who have been sexually harrassed

stand among them, she means

>Emma Thotson

Because female starlets are in on the system, they benefit more from it.

how the fuck do you work in that industry and NOT know women get black couched? are they just pretending to be shocked?

Of course he fucking is you moron.

They all knew, but if they say they did then they'll be implicated.

>black couched

Xd

>implying women don't like the big jew daddy who pays their bills to eat them out
everyone is only dog piling him now because of social pressures to do so, you'd be destroyed if you defended him at this point, also its a trend to be a neo feminist

>pls gib me sympathy my beta orbiters

How is he shocked? Isn't his brother the same?

Seems like somebody thought the same. Holy shit, I'm laffing.

from what i heard the female producers make cute actor boys lick their minge too

hitting on a chick and having her call it sexual harassment and actually eating out people against their will and jacking off into potted plants are different things

I finally came to the realization that Sup Forums is right.
They have no sympathy for the degenerate Jew or the women involved.

LOL, he's so full of shit. Like those hollywood cunts didn't know what the deal was. What a joke.