How the fuck did such a slow and seemingly tame jumpscare get me so good?

How the fuck did such a slow and seemingly tame jumpscare get me so good?

Infrasounds

reddit scene

It was the build up, the fact that you and the character knew something bad was about to happen

The fact that the movie built it up so much makes you believe that nothing will happen, because it would be too obvious. But then it does anyway. Pure kino.

There's a good one in FWWM.

lol what a turd

have you never scene a horror movie in your life?

movie?

Is there?

Binaural audio mixed with visual pre-programming. The old dirty woman represents your tainted mind and it's a reflection of you!

/duality of man

broad daylight

WHAT FUCKING MOVIE?

reservoir dogs

yup, this too

tension

I genuinely don't understand why people bang on abouth this scene so much. The build up is great but the scare itself is laughably cheap.

Mad Men

would you have preferred a cgi eldritch abomination?

Not him but the rape scene spooked the fuck out of me with the sudden change to Leland’s face and that fucking scream

WHAT FUCKING MOVIE IS THIS GOD DAMNIT!??! WHY IS THIS BOARD IS FUCKING DOG SHIT I HAVE ASKED 3 TIMES NOW WHAT MOVIE THIS IS AND INSTEAD OF HAVING A NORMAL DISCUSSION LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AND GIVING ME AN ANSWER YOU ALL IGNORE ME OR GIVE ME A TROLL ANSWER LIKE "LOL IT'S MAD MEN" SHUT THE FUCK UP

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS FUCKNG MOVIE GIVE IT TO ME NOW.

chucks sneed and feed

Darude Sandstorm

problem child 2

Heat

Boku no Pico

Sup Forums isn't a chat room no ones obligated to have a conversation with you. image search. mulholland drive. dumb phoneposter shit.

It's David Lynch's neo-noir mystery film Mulholland Drive (stylized as Mulholland Dr.), released in 2001. Please post all further inquiries on Sup Forums instead of using Google image search.

lost highway

It wasn't scary though.

MD

It's not. You know exactly what's going to happen before it happens, because the characters tell you.