This is Kai. Say something nice about him

This is Kai. Say something nice about him.

Probably has a tight boipucci

He has excellent taste in waifus

That outfit looks really good on him.
Shame about the fucked up haircut.

He's definitely not the worst character on the show

I want to DICK Kai. Fuck that whore Jinora for taking him away. They should've given Kai a qt 3.14 boyfriend.

Meh it got better in season 4

That Kai is a lucky son of a bitch. Hopefully the Korra comics show their relationship

He has a decent name.

I forgot this character existed. Now I only remember him as the kid who wants to pop Jinora cherry.

I second this notion

Nah.

He gets the shit kicked out of him with rocks.

He does not have a weak numale personality

I had forgotten that he existed

I was talking about what a piece of shit he is last night.

>gets adopted after his family is killed
>steals the life savings from his new family
>pretends to be interested in being an air bender to get away
>tricks Korra (easy) into fighting police officers so he can run away with the life savings he stole
>begs for a second chance because "I changed"
>Mako warns that he used to be an urchin too, and that he needs to put the life behind him
>while visiting the queen of the Earth kingdom, immediately starts stealing from people again, often in plain sight of others
>when called out on it by Mako and Bolin, attacks and injures them, steals their money and gloats about it
>uses their stolen money to be pampered
>goes back to stealing again, gets caught by military police
>gets rescued from legal conscription because muh plot
>only cooperates for the chance of ripping open Jinora's hymen
>later abuses wild animals because "it'll be fun"
>keeps starting shit with them even after being attacked
>gets caught by poachers and nearly sold along with Jinora as a child slave because he can't mind his own fucking business

He really is just human trash. He's written into the main character slot, but the only thing he cares about is pussy and money.

What's Uub doing in legend of Korra

His Kratos blades and antler-crown were really cool.

I completely forgot about this kid. What was even the point of giving him any screentime at all?

He is not Korra.

>the only thing he cares about is pussy and money.
hes the 50cent of Avatar!

What was the point of this character, seriously? What did he add to the story? So many fucking perplexing story decisions from Bryke if they knew they only had or wanted season long stories. Like probending? What the fuck? They knew they had only a season at first, so they fucked it up by wasting precious little episodes on that instead of developing the characters or the actual conflict? And apparently they were given extra episodes but still didn't do anything with them and we still got a rushed ending for the first season?

Should've been a miniboss for S4

>>gets rescued from legal conscription because muh plot
There was no war going on. You can't conscript citizens during peace time. The Earth Queen wanted to start shit that is why she was thinking about using the new airbenders. And yet we don't see her grabbing up earthbenders for the same purpose.

Technically, the empire makes the laws, so if they want conscription during peace time to be legal, it is. Especially when there's no formal declaration of constituted rights independent of individual rule.

Either way, the avatar and especially random republic city citizens have no right to enact extranational policy on part of earth kingdom citizens.

This is the part that confused me. I know if Aang did it, people would line up to suck his and Sokka's cock. But since Korra did it everyone hates her even more. And Zaheer killing the Earth Queen invalidates this and people put him as more beneficial than the Earth Queen.

So what is it?

>You can't conscript citizens during peace time
Apparently you can in the earth kingdom.

A big difference with Aang was the Fire Kingdom was at war with the whole planet at the time. As far as Lake Laogai went, you could argue that a lot of the people they abducted weren't even Earth citizens, especially not people living within the walls. Plus rather than just conscripting them, they were also violating human rights. Although if international human rights were never established, you could also argue that it's their legal right to abuse their own people.

Either way, that sort of cowboy politicking is far more fitting of that era. Especially with Aang, it's not like the Earth Kingdom can levy political complaints against the Air Kingdom, since it no longer exists.

>You can't conscript citizens during peace time.
Peace-time conscription is practiced in the real world by the Nordic countries, Switzerland, South Korea and many other countries. If modern liberal democracies can conscript their citizens during peace time, I don't see why the Earth Kingdom can't.

He doesn't make "This is (character name). Say something nice about him." threads.

fpbp

top quality shota, still pretty cute later on too.

Can we talk about how Jinora's haircut made her go from best girl to absolute worst girl?

>from worst to best
Fix'd

from hero to zero

He's CUTE

Better than GT but not better than Super.

he's an okay adaption of dragonball z

Wet hair Jinora = best Jinora

Wet from an external water source or wet from profuse sweat caused by sexual exertion?

Wet hair

tightest butt