This "film" is a reddit flick and the epitome of overrated american middle brow cinema

This "film" is a reddit flick and the epitome of overrated american middle brow cinema.

Oh look it's another episode of a shitty critic revealing himself as a pleb because of his attacks on the fan base rather than the film itelf

Hmmmmmm

agreed. the visuals are great but everything else sucks, from acting to pacing to storytelling. literal style-over-substance flick, the capeshit of neo-noir.

>reddit
>flick>overrated
Go outside

Consider suicide.

Not as reddit as Blade Runner 2049 which is a plebeian tier "first year film(movie) buff" magnet. Another cinematic hotpocket on the linear path of adolescent film favorites after Fight Club, The Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight.

Fedoraeuphoric Sup Forums cinema.

consider getting taste, you fucking pleb. oh, what's that? "i-i am not a pleb, sir user". oh, okay, then let's see your top 5 or 10 of the decade, little faggot.

>sees pure kino
>hates it
I would rather die than live with your curse

What did you think of the woman who left?? that was pure kino

>Unironically thinking modern movies are anything other than trash
You have to go back.

I don't see how black and white thinking works for this film. You have to be willingly blind to pretend it has no value or redeeming aspects at all.
It's heavily flawed but it isn't that bad.

Why are all these films trash?

I prefer 2049, but I was disappointed that it seemed less neo-noir than the original

who you responding to?

can someone explain what the adjective "reddit" means

It means "thing that I do not like that other people like."

On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

Reddit trash

blade runner was always shit
i have never heard anyone mention it IRL
>plz b my ai gf
fuck off you niggers

Redditors are still seen as normal members of society
Source: My job

>says kino
>wont go back

your are a idiot sir

>It's bad because it's not popular

>its good because its not popular
the movie is shit

>middle brow
Is this a new meme?

>It's shit because I say so

>it's good because i say so

Blade Runner = Sup Forums
Blade Runner = 2049 = reddit trash

yes

No

yes, star wars tourist

>It's another "I just read Armond's review and I'll never be as cool as him" episode

Anyone who says Blade Runner isn't a masterpiece is " tee hee mom I posted it again" trolling scum

this is a really good analysis of reddit

change "on Sup Forums" with "on Sup Forums" and this post is perfect

literally the opposite

no

Most of the site doesn't have a reddit problem like we do(Maybe Sup Forums does, but from the way they cry about about Sup Forums on here its possible that don't) so they can't understand. Just look at the poster below you claiming 2049 isn't the redditors version of BR