You just didn't give it a chance, it's a 6/10 at worst

You just didn't give it a chance, it's a 6/10 at worst

Lmao peepee in a jar

DING DING DING DING DING DING

Henry deserves better material

Wow this really needed a thread didnt it? Sage

I watched the Ultimate cut. 5/10 for me. I could watch it again but there's not really much good I can say about it.

The ultimate cute makes it at best 6/10.

Deserves all the hate that it got.

Just stop this meme. The Ultimate cut makes the movie worse.

>didn't give it a chance
Fuck you, we were excited as all fuck for this thing before it came out. Everyone wanted it to be fucking great and it was total shit.

It's really bad m8.

Lex is laugh out loud terrible.

MoS ensured I wasn't too disappointed, but the movie just sort of shuts down for me before the midway point. In that sense, it's no different from a Michael Bay Transformers movie.

I know some Marvel movies have the same issue (mostly the more recent ones) but this is Batman fighting Superman - one of those all-star matchups that really should have had more going for it than it did.

More like 8/10, or 7/10 if you have to be autistic about it. The ultimate edition elevates it to 9/10.

Fuck off, we gave it all the chance in the world. BvS had more hype to it than the second coming of Jesus Christ. Had it been remotely decent, it would have left Civil War and Zootopia in the fucking dust.

>You just didn't give it a chance,

BVS HAD IT'S CHANCE

Just shove that fucking jolly rancher in my mouth you motherfucker

You're right, once the reviews came out and established the narrative everyone just jumped aboard the hate train. But these threads are pointless now since those that genuinely like BvS are mostly done defending it from autists, and the autists that hate it will piss on it until they drown.

Good post

I agree with you.
The "capekino" Sup Forums meme DESTROYED any possibility to have any opinion that isn't extreme on the movie.

Don't worry. They'll keep making 'em until we like 'em.

>You may be autistic, but not NEALRY as autistic as I!

When you need a 3 hour super extended post-theatrical run Blu-Ray edition just to make it "true to the story" you've got something wondrously fucking terrible on your hands. If you believe in your product, you'd release the thing in its best form regardless of run time. Thus even the studio knew it was dogshit. This isn't Blade Runner where you need 4 different interpretations to filter in the "best cut," it's a fucking cape flick.

Fellowship of the Rings was 3 hours in its theatrical release, and LotR doesn't have the two most recognizable fictional characters of the 20th century, right behind Mickey Mouse and Ronald McDonald, as the title characters. BvS is a 4/10 movie at best, and that's only because it had recognizable characters and wasn't a Sci-Fi channel movie.

Nah, I'd put it at 4/10. It took forever for B and S to have their showdown. Then after they patched things up, they plus W had a run of the mill fight scene with Doomsday, plus a trite adaptation of the "Death of Superman" saga. Also has the worst version of Luthor ever.

This, honestly.
I tried, but Sup Forums's hivemind is too strong.

>how to pleb 101

>hivemind

No, people just treat you, like we would treat a Champions fan.

You are on the same tier.

What was Lex's goal with Doomsday?
Like if he kills Superman, then what? Now you have a Superman killer and nothing to stop it

Why did Lex hate Superman anyways? How was Doomsday different?

Why didn't Superman try talking to Batman? He can fly. He doesn't need to fight unless he needs to, but he decides to anyways because... Of the Batbrands?

Lex was apparently supposed to be Victor Frankenstein. He believed Doomsday would listen to him.

Lex hates God because God didn't stop his daddy from beating him so when Superman is revered as God, Lex projects. Doomsday was his own creation and he thought his DNA would make it obedient to him.

I thought Lex was supposed to be smart.

A-fucking-men brother. Supes doesn't bother talking to anyone. If only he had, I don't know, a reporter he could talk to, or a best friend for PR. If Supes has a best pal like everyone else, then maybe people wouldn't revere him so much.

Oh wait, a best pal is too optimistic for a symbol of hope to have.

>Lex hates his father, despite DNA
>Thinks Doomsday will love him because of DNA

Hmmm....

Zack Snyder's career is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Can someone explain Snyderfags to me?

Why are they so desperate for everyone to like and accept those movies?

I completely get that they enjoy them, I would enjoy them too if I was so invested in the characters and dc in general, but why is it so important to them that everyone likes them, especially when it is evident that those movies are a drag.

No other fandom has shown this desperate behavior, so what gives?

>Can someone explain Snyderfags to me?
Tribalism
If they admit that the DCEU movies so far are bad, then "Marvel wins"
And that's bad.

Oh i gave it a chance. At best i liked the fights, reminded me of dragon balls fights. At worst though fucking hated that they killed zod off, not for some morals but because i wanted zod to be supermans vegeta. also grim dark superman doesnt work

>Now you have a Superman killer and nothing to stop it
Well that's not quite true, right? I mean kryptonite seemed to do the trick just fine.

Which Lex didn't have anymore.

If Kryptonite would do it, why not just use that on Superman instead of making Doomsday?

Forgot the part of taking Martha to RIGHT NEXT to the fight, from fucking Kansas, just so Batman can save her.

Also, he made Doomsday without knowing who won the battle.

Meh, there's always more

Why, indeed

>Forgot the part of taking Martha to RIGHT NEXT to the fight, from fucking Kansas, just so Batman can save her.
Yeah
And like, I know Superman is a pretty depowered compared to this comics self, but couldn't he at least like look around with X-ray vision or what not.
I mean she was right there

Excluding what they've done to Lex, I think it's a pretty good movie, my main issue is that for a superhero movie, it's a bit boring and drags on too much.

Zack should just leave and make something else like that Fountainhead movie he wants to make.

Yeah, we definitely had some low expectations for it, retard. No way we wanted it to be good

Oh no, I certainly did. I loved Man of Steel for the dumb action movie it was.

Batman v Superman was boring as fuck and supremely underwhelming.

>LoTR didnt have two of the most recognizable characters of the century
Normies know almost nothing about batman and superman other than the bare minimum

Normies have cartoons, tv shows, cultural osmosis and multiple movies to know about them.

>once the reviews came out and established the narrative everyone just jumped aboard the hate train
Fuck you, I paid extra to go to an advanced screening and I thought it was a piece of shit.

The plot was a convoluted mess, the characters all looked like fucking tools, the entire fight was contrived as hell, and the death of Superman carried no dramatic weight whatsoever.

They completely wasted the entire story line and nobody made it out looking good.

The only reason I could possibly see anyone enjoying this film is if they were some brain dead Batfag who only cares about their favorite hero kicking ass and not him looking like a fucking psychopathic moron, and I say this as a Batman fan.

Fuck this movie, it deserves every ounce of hate it gets.

You know how bloggers pretending to be journalists liken DCEU fans to Trump Supporters? I've come to the realization that it's the opposite.

Snyderfags are Hilary shills. They go on and on about being on the right side of history in an echo chamber and can't wrap their heads around the fact that they lost because they have absolutely no charisma and fail to connect to people or give audiences what they want. So instead of accepting that and trying to change things, they double down on their critics and even start to self-cannibalize because the problem is the entire rest of the world.

You know how anons pretending to read comics liken everything to politics? I've come to the realization that those guys are absolute faggots.

>Normies know almost nothing about batman and superman other than the bare minimum
So did Zack Snyder, apparently.

This is going to blow your mind I'm sure but movies have fuck all to do with comics.
Snyderfags have spent 3 years going not muh, well, this is the consequence.
You win.
The DCEU is its own thing.
It's own boring, shitty, pretentious thing.
And it will be judged accordingly.

The only two things Sup Forums likes is cry and masturbate to background characters in cartoons for children. Giving it a chance mean they wouldn't do their favorite of the two

DING DING DING DING DING DING, DING DING DING DING DING DING, ding ding ding ding ding ding, ding ding ding ding ding ding, ding ding ding ding ding ding, ding ding ding ding ding ding...

And politics have fuck all to do with either. Take it back to Sup Forums you cretin.

Normies knew even less about LOTR before the movies.

>The plot was a convoluted mess
nope

Ahem

>You just didn't give it a chance
I give everything a chance. It was still shit. I love DC, and I want them to make a good movie, but Zach Snyder has no idea what he's doing and he seems incapable of making a good film.
At least with Suicide Squad I can at least see the makings of a good movie that got massacred in edits, with BvS and MoS they were just poorly edited, poorly written, and just a shitty adaptation of the characters, particularly with Pa Kent in MoS and Lex in BVS.

I'm going to really enjoy what happens if Warner Brothers can ever manage to make a film that is genuinely good, and see how people who shit on critical reviews react to it.

It was a bloated and convoluted movie, but the hate bandwagon is annoying.

Snyder definitely has an idea of what he's doing

Problem is only he finds it good

Maybe they should have washed the color out more.

I'll tell yo exactly what's going to happen. Contrarianism is going to persist and you'll get people shitting on that hypothetical well received movie for appealing to casual redditors, plebs, and marveldrones.

You saw that for a while with Skwad, in fact.

The hate "bandwagon" (itself a flawed concept as it implies you can only hate things as a group" exists largely as a counter movement to the three times a day of "you guys just didn't give the kino a chance".

6/10 anything isn't worth my time

It's not a flawed concept when people who just hate something because it's the in thing to do. They're just as bad as the kinofags.

Wow, Sup Forums has shit fucking taste. Maybe you and Sup Forums should hang out.

So what, it's impossible to legitimately dislike it for your own reasons? If those reasons are shared with anyone else, it's a bandwagon?

Don't play dumb please, it's easy to tell the people who dislike it for their own reasons and dick riders.

Prove it. What are the differences? I wanna know where I fall.

And?

The ultimate cut made a good movie great.

No, it was good.

Wasn't Lex, or did you miss that part?

But MoS and BvS were both good.

>autism
Nice buzzword, anyone who disagrees with you is autistic, right?

Doomsday was both Lex's way of striking back at God, and prepping for Darkseid.

She was in a different city.

The plot is only convoluted if you're a moron, I understood everything even before the ultimate edition.

Yes, and it was all easy to follow.

Snyderfag has arrived with the usual chip on his shoulder.

I don't care that someone dislikes BVS. But, if you just use one liner shitpost like "Martha" or just repeat the tired "Not Muh -insert character-

It's pretty obvious that you'd be a fag. BVS is bloated as shit because Snyder tried to reference too many comics and plot points in one movie. Just off the top of my head: Dark Knight Returns, Death of Superman, Trinity and the formation of the Justice League. That's it's main issue.

Some people also didn't like the darker pallets and washed out colors, not a big deal but understandable. The retards who spout one-liners are just as bad as the retards who spout "kino" all the time.

I enjoyed it, but i lack the ability to critique movies as I watch them, and only recognize obvious faults after the fact.

>anyone who disagrees with you is autistic, right?
I didn't know disagreement equated to namecalling people because they don't enjoy something you rate so highly

you've been salty since day one, user. give it a rest every once in a while. it can't be good on your blood pressure

It had more color than Civil War but no one calls that movie washed out for some reason.

People can post "martha" in a thread and post wall of texts explaining things on others. I do it.

This is called mockery for fun.

Ladderbro here, I just can't muster the energy to slap this delusional cretin around for the 100th time.
And honestly, I just don't see the point anymore. They removed the head of WB's film division in a profitable as hell year, simply based on the audience reviews of the films.

Wonder Woman then Justice League, and then the Snyder's are gone from the scene, and it's nothing but Batman and Batman-supporting character films for years. It's almost over.

We'll have a few weeks of "Snyder dindu nuffin wrong" threads and then peace.

>take a kids show
>make it grimdark
>expect it to print money forever
>current year

6/10 is unwatchable. Fuck, most things below 9/10 are unwatchable.

Snyderkino.

>You just didn't give it a chance
And I don't regret that in the slightest.

See, someone at WB should have looked at this and said, "We need to bring Superman back into line with the Donner version".
Instead they saw it and said "We need to make Superman broodier like Batman". Which was the wrong message entirely.

>didn't know disagreement equated to namecalling
You must be new, everyone who does something the Sup Forums hivemind gets called autistic by a half dozen people.

Zack Snyder is a fucking stupid piece of shit

>Oh hey you know what would be great? Have the villain feed a lady a jar full of piss and then kill everyone in the room with a bomb!

This shit was more over-the-top with the edge than a Tarantino film. He had Jimmy Olsen shot in the head! This movie is so fucked

>"Just keep telling yourself Ben, the checks for Live By Night clear the bank next month"

>hivemind
Honestly, people wouldn't be so quick to hate on BvS's shittiness if people like you didn't try to excuse its problems.
>"mmm, symbolism"
Is all anyone can really say was good about this film and even that wasn't particularly thought provoking when the director goes "Jesus jesus jesus jesus look its blue jesus" every other scene yet goes out of his way to force characters into doing stupid shit just because it moves the plot along.

>implying being autistic makes the movie better

If anything being autistic about it just means it falls apart even more under scrutiny

I gave it a chance. And then child Bruce Wayne levitated out of a cave surrounded by bats and I was done.

That one scene where Superman fucks off into the mountains to brood over his miserable existence and then his dead dad's ghost shows up to talk to him

I mean, I know it's a comic book movie but it just really felt out of place. How come Jor-El's ghost didn't come to talk to him ever in his whole life? His ghost didn't have a dildo rocket ship to come visit? I bet Zack the Hack didn't even think about it

I made it all the way to where they flash back to Bruce's origin story a second time.
And felt ashamed of myself for lasting that long.
It's the most widely recognized origin story on the fucking planet. Probably more than Jesus himself's at this point.

Did Snyder think that people in the audience REALLY needed a recap of it in the final act?
And of course it was all downhill from there.

It was better than Age of Ultron, that's for fucking sure. I'm not saying that for company wars, I'm saying that as objective fact.

I guess he thought that nobody could possibly remember "MARTHA" for the big pay-off in the fight scene if he didn't say Martha 17 times in the first hour of the movie

>It was better than Age of Ultron

As easy as that may be to achieve, no, it really wasn't.

It was almost as good as Thor, and that's being generous

>Gives some shrill, incoherent rant about how Gods suck, Superman thinks he's a God, I hate you for that and Imma fuck you up

>Reveal that he's working for Space Gods

This has to be the worst translation of any comic character to a movie ever. Worse than Batman and Robin Bane.

So what? Are we not allowed to have standards now? Fuck you, you cocksucking asshole.

Hey, it's the special needs kid who thinks "Objective" means "In My Honest Opinion".
Welcome back!

>thinks Superman is a devil that comes from the sky instead of from below
>SUPERMAN MUST DIE
>countermeasures against Superman include a Frankenstein abomination of a Kryptonian corpse and inviting Darkseid to Earth

Fucking Jesus Christ

It's a christfag trying to write what he thinks atheists are.