THE FLASH

First look at the Plunder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUXAeB8AeAQ
ebay.com/itm/XCOSER-The-Flash-Badge-Emblem-Movie-The-Flash-Series-Logo-Cosplay-Badge-4-Sets-/252460598342?hash=item3ac7d30446:g:-IAAAOSwqfNXjcOv
google.com/amp/variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-cw-warner-bros-dc-the-flash-arrow-1201646970/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WB won't let us have Deadshot

whitewashed

Leather, leather everywhere

Is that the guy Barry saw on the news in the future right before Savitar killed Iris?

Yeap, the same one

I thought Nick Fury was black and played by >pic related aka Sammy Jules Jackson.

mmmmmirrrorworld. gohome

So, what's his story? I mean how the fuck is this not

>leather man points gun at Flash
>Flash goes so fast that leather man can't even deal with the fucking Flash

>the Plunder
There's a gay joke in here, I just can't find it.

>or Deathstroke

>He's gonna have to pull a win outta his booty to beat the Flash - and dat's hardcore plundah, daddy

In Deathstroke's case it's because his actor got so fed up with Arrow that he doesn't want to come back.

I mean, Deathstroke was in the Arrow episode of the recent crossover so clearly WB hasn't said no to him appearing. It's just Bennet has zero interest in returning.

More stills from 3x10, "Borrowing Problems from the Future".

Deathstroke is embargoed, but WB allows one-episode cameos from times to times.

Likely as a PR move after the CW actors themselves called the studio out on their practices.

The name's Plissken

I think this would have been better if Joe was Plunder, Earth 2 Joe. Wasn't that how it was in the comic? The Black Cop was Plunder?

Why is Nick Fury in DC movie ?

They're actually turning S.T.A.R. Labs into a museum, the absolute madmen!

>It's a fancy party episode

Source: Your ass.

It's been a while..brother

It is known. Willa Holland and Tom Cavanagh were particularly vocal about it.

There's no embargo on Deathstroke. They've brought him back twice since season 3, Manu Bennett just doesn't want to come back anymore because he hated what they did to him. Not to mention he's been in some legal trouble since then, so the feeling is probably mutual at this point.

YO cisco makes the suits right he purposely made the suits zooms colors to fuck with barry

I was really hoping they'd let the Joe West actor play a bad guy for a while.

There is an embargo, bro. It just doesn't matter because Bennett won't come back either way.

wait that wasn't Deadshot coming back in the trailer?

JW opened a museum and took the entry money to buy that mobile device (are they ever gonna touch on how he only ever drinks coffee i know the crops and shit but that cant be it)

>There is an embargo, bro.
Again. Source?

>No full face mask

I mean, I get they aren't doing Johns's original "Plunder is secretly a mirror version of his new cop supporting character" but they could have still kept it, as a helmet or something.

>no Mark Waid as Dexter Myles

i mean is there a better option to cameo?

If there was an embargo they couldn't have used him in the For The Man Who Has Everything episode, but they did. It's Manu who doesn't want to come back, but they can use Deathstroke.

FLASH MUSEUM

Does plastic surgery not exist in this universe?!

>dat Caitlin ass

It's been said time and again that Warner often allows for one-episode appearances on special occasions such as ARROW's 100th episode or SUPERGIRL's relaunch into The CW.

>dat Caitlin face
>ywn get a killer frost kiss like Barry did

Dexter Myles actually showed up on season 1.

>gay joke
>plunder
>BUTTPIRATE

>tfw just watched the arrow episod where Diggle thought Deadshot was alive

>It's been said time and again that Warner often allows for one-episode appearances on special occasions
Where has this ever been said?

The only real embargo that exists is Batman himself.

>Plunder like Chunder

No, he gave Wally a pair of Flash pants and retooled the RF top.

>All this gay whining over manu bennett
man... fuck that guy. he was a terrible Slade anyway. I'd rather have them cameo/recast Ron Pearlman as replacement and say he comes from another universe.

Original CN Teen Titans universe

It's the opening of the SL museum.

Oh, thank God I wasn't the only one who thought of this. I worried I was the only old man in the thread.

Is this guy still named Jared Merillo? If so isn't he...um...whiter than he actually should be?

He's a douche but he was a great Slade.

That's gonna turn into the Flash Museum.

Cap this because I'm fucking right.

>the Plunder

you mean the punisher don't you?

>He's a douche but he was the best Slade.
FTFY

>Is Kid Flash still named Wally West? If so isn't he...um...darker than he actually should be?
>Is Barry's love interest still named Iris West? If so isn't she...um...blacker than she actually should be?
>Is The Top's name still named R. Dillon? If so isn't he...um...more feminine than he actually should be?
>Is Grodd still an intelligent Gorilla? If so isn't he...um...less vocal than he should be?

where is patty

She was dragged off by time wraiths at the end of the S2 finale.

Getting her forensics degree.

see trope: "put on a bus"

literally

>bus
But it was a train...

They ran a train on her?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUXAeB8AeAQ

I want to buy the logo from this suit. It really is perfect. A shame the rest of the suit isn't

>suit isn't perfect
Not PERFECT, but I give it a 8.5/10 (which is great for a TV show, especially a CW drama) and i think it's better than Miller's costume.

ebay.com/itm/XCOSER-The-Flash-Badge-Emblem-Movie-The-Flash-Series-Logo-Cosplay-Badge-4-Sets-/252460598342?hash=item3ac7d30446:g:-IAAAOSwqfNXjcOv

Looks like Hasslehoff as Fury

The embargo was dropped awhile back you fucking idiots

google.com/amp/variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-cw-warner-bros-dc-the-flash-arrow-1201646970/amp/?client=safari
You should have been aborted

>Believing this

You're a fool.

I mean, Barry is a goddamned moron, so it's not exactly out of the realm of possibilities that this guy would be able to shoot him.

Wally's actor should grow his hair out

The open top look was designed for longer hair

>Flash lives in the Flash Museum
>Tourists can watch Team Flash in action