Will they kill Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things 2?

Killing off Mike would have a lot of impact in Stranger Things 2. Plus, Finn has said multiple times he's sick of doing the show and wants to move on to bigger things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhJ2ZlIyZIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they do because I'm tired of seeing all the dumb faggots posting this little ratface all over Sup Forums and fawning over him

No one will watch this sho if they killed him
Based Finn basically carries the show

Do you really think him leaving Stranger Things would stop them?

Buttmad pedo detected

>Finn has said multiple times he's sick of doing the show and wants to move on to bigger things
Source?

fpbp

it is very very clear that pedos in hollywood fuck this guy and the girl(especially the girl) repeatedly. this is a fact and this thread is filled with pedophiles.

all pedos deserve to get tortured to death. be afraid degenerates.

Wrong. Finn doesn’t need to suck off producers to get roles because he’s has natural charisma

>Finn has said multiple times he's sick of doing the show and wants to move on to bigger things.
That's why he went on to It which was the exact same setup, right?

Did you not see what just happened to Harvey Weinstein for legally approaching adult women? Do you have any concept of how powerful Weinstein was? If the most powerful man in show business can't ask some dumb tart starlet to look at his penis without losing his empire, how is it that you think some nobody at Netflix can be molesting two of the most famous child celebrities without someone talking? It would be the biggest story Variety ever broke. Every leech in Los Angeles would literally commit mass murder for that kind of dirt. Christ, think for two fucking seconds.

Bigger consequences, bigger secret.

>Bigger consequences
Than fucking Harvey Weinstein getting fired from his own company? You have less than no idea what you're talking about.

>Finn has said multiple times he's sick of doing the show
When was this?

>Finn doesn’t need to suck off producers
then why does he do it?

Do what you love and the money will come.

Are you seriously implying that there would be no worse consequences for being involved in an underage sex conspiracy? Consequences like complete and utter social ostracization, fully, and jail time for likely the rest of your life?

He was cast in IT before Stranger Things

For better or worse finn is the most interesting person showed up on tv in 2017

>Consequences like complete and utter social ostracization, fully, and jail time for likely the rest of your life?
Are you seriously implying that some fucking netflix hacks have more sway in Hollywood to keep a sex scandal a secret than Harvey fucking Weinstein. Any sex scandal involving the kids from MOTHER FUCKING STRANGER FUCKING THINGS could be sold to any rag in town for LITERALLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. The person who broke the story would be considered a hero for all fucking time.

Now tell me, dipshit. Who would you rather be in this modern show business climate where sex scandals are breaking every ten seconds; the guy who eventually ends up blacklisted in town for staying quiet and being loyal to some soon to be disgraced pedophile, or the guy who took down said disgraced pedophile and saved the kids America has been obsessing over for the last year. NYT would pay a lot of money for that story. TMZ or the Inquirer would pay a lot more.

But to humor you, who are these people molesting these kids? Matt and Ross Duffer? Is it people in casting? Carmen Cuba? Please enlighten me. Which of the middling nobodies these kids work with can afford to pay more hush money than Harvey fucking Weinstein. Don't give me some vague bullshit about "m-muh p-producers". If you're going to have an asinine opinion defend it.

Prove to me that Finn and Millie AREN'T part of a pedophile sex ring.

froggo

Prove to me that Millie and Finn ARE part of a pedophile sex ring.

i imagine they'll just bump his pay up and keep him on for the third season. they said they only wanted to do 3 seasons, it'd be weird if he wasn't there.

They are both cute.
They are managed by adults with power.
It's more than inevitable.

>They are both attracted, and if I had power I'd molest them
Oh, well I guess that settles that. Case closed. Stop projecting you pedo fuck.

>Finn has said multiple times he's sick of doing the show and wants to move on to bigger things.
>only done one season
>is sick of it
>thinking he can/will score any bigger roles than a hugely popular Netflix series
lol

This. Big if true. And retarded

he didn't say that, it's a lie to smear froggo

You have too much faith in humanity.

As someone who's as straight forward as finn who would say anything in his stream I doubt he's been affected by the Hollywood pedos

Millie maybe, she seems to try really hard to get her celebrity status
Finn doesn't seem to care much

They wanted to do 4 seasons and Netflix wants 5

Beeb Beep!

And you think everyone is like you, most likely as a defense mechanism.

>n-no, I'm not actual a degenerate. s-s-society just makes it so I have to hide. Everyone wants to fuck kids.

boop boop

brap brap

I don't have to think. I know.

based froggo

who cares about him? People only watch for Nancy.

Get a sammich girl
youtube.com/watch?v=zhJ2ZlIyZIY

Is Fack the official ship?

ya

Holy shit

here's a legitimate one

>choosing the druggie

that chin

Dan Schrinder is still fine though

it's adorable, isn't it?

Natalia a cute

Why do so many teenage girls want them to be gay?

Because they’re jealous of the girl

wat

The fangirls would be jealous of the girl of finn got himself with one, so they ship him with another boy they could jerk off to