From now on, you shall be known as The Ring Gang

From now on, you shall be known as The Ring Gang .

No forget that, you shall now be known as the Circle Squad.

Wait no, what about the O Team?

I'VE GOT IT! THE HOOP GROUP!

Mr Anderson will you take the ring to Zion

Run, you guys!

I thought we already decided on The Gandalf Nine?

>Help me you idiots, Im going to die I need help

haha that's not what he said

You shall be known as the 'entourage of Hobbits, men elves and dwarf for the sole mission to end the scourge of Sauron'

Or, as I've recently been calling it, the EOHMEADFTSMTETSOSBBQ+.

We r the Oval Crew

No it was the Frodo Baggins Project

What about The Jewelry Community

What about The Guild of the Golden Girdle

shiet nigguh WE WUZ KANGS OF DA RANGS

this is madness

This is a prominent city state and warrior society in ancient Greece that reached the height of its power after defeating rival city-state Athens in the Peloponnesian War!

Something to emphasize the secretive nature of our mission. Aha! The Ringwraiths!

:^)

Sit down, Landolakes

>This is Sting, a fictional artefact from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy universe of Middle-earth. In the story, it is a magical Elvish knife or dagger presumably forged in Gondolin in the First Age.In The Hobbit (1937), hobbit Bilbo Baggins finds the blade in a troll-hoard, along with the swords Glamdring and Orcrist. Although it is only a dagger by the standard of Men or Elves, it serves as a sword for the diminutive Bilbo. He uses it to fight off the giant spiders in Mirkwood, and names the blade after the talking spiders refer to it as his "sting". Gollum is afraid of Sting, which aids Bilbo in his confrontation with Gollum under the Misty Mountains. Bilbo gives Sting to his nephew Frodo Baggins in The Fellowship of the Ring (1954). When Frodo is betrayed at the pass of Cirith Ungol, Samwise Gamgee takes the blade to prevent it from falling into enemy hands, but later returns it to Frodo. In The Return of the King (1955), Frodo gives Sting and all of his other possessions to Sam before Frodo departs for the Undying Lands.Sting has the magical ability to detect orcs or goblins nearby, glowing blue in their presence, as it did when the Fellowship encountered orcs in the mines of Moria.[1] Tolkien establishes this as a common property of First Age Elf blades, particularly those forged in Gondolin. Sting is also exceptionally sharp. Bilbo manages to thrust it without effort deep into a wooden beam at Rivendell. Frodo also wounds a troll in Moria, after Boromir notches his own sword with his attempt. Sam uses Sting to cut through the giant spider Shelob's strong webs with ease, and also wound the spider, driving it away from the paralyzed Frodo.

We will be Nine Friends and Acquaintances That Really Want to Drop This Ring in a Volcano™

Two beards for seven faggots.

Henceforth, you shall be know as The Rim Group.

I and I be callin' you da ring t'ing

>prepare to a ring gangbang if you know what i mean

L-lewd

>You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring

Seriously Tolkien?

How about the One Crew?

Doesn't rhyme. The Unique Clique now that's a name people will remember.

The Ring... Ring.
The Ring Circle.
Circle of the Ring.
The Circle Circle.
Circle of the Circle.

M-my... personal ppproperty...

>It's a big one

The Loop Troupe

You shall be known as Hole Brothers

You shall be known as
The Philadelphia Eagles

that's clearly four beards

For that one hobbit from The Shire, who is somewhere near Mount Doom.

Shut the fuck up Faramir, you'll never be manly.

I cannot agree with your transit through this route

Take a plane, imbeciles

Let the Primary Antagonist and Titular Character of this story cam farth