Is this the Big Bang Theory of webcomics?

Is this the Big Bang Theory of webcomics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkSwXL3cGUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah but less funny

Is TBBT funny?

It is for people like my mother who "oh, Sheldon reminds me so much of you."

Fucking sucks.

No, for once xkcd is funny to scientist, while TBBT is cringy.

people used to like these for the most part, it's only because of recent comics that hating on them became a meme

TBBT was always shit and people only defend it ironically

His entire shtick is by making jokes on topics that you learn on the first week a first year uni course, then peddles it as intellectual humour. So yeah I guess so in some sense.
People have been hating on it for a long time due to his "I work at NASA therefore I'm right" attitude and his "deep" comics.

What if we all don't like the Big Bang Theory because Sheldon makes us cringe at ourselves, and we're all just autistic enough to realize it. I mean, do you think HE would like the show?

I hate that shit. Do people not realize that that's an insult?

>a meme
Just.. stop.

>people actually getting called Sheldon
Holy shit my sides.

It's not too bad if you're not a total autist and recognize it as light teasing. I've even dressed as him for halloween.

xkcd was legitimately popular and for good reason for a while there. It was also a pretty early webcomic so it had a lot of pull and influence for a while there. Munroe is also legitimately a really smart dude.

If anything it's closer to Spongebob, Archer, or FOP--a strong start but not really sustainable. It became less palatable as time went on and now people forget the strength of the beginning, especially compared to what else was out there.

Not at all.

TBBT may be about nerds, but it's the same sitcom schlock you get on every other show. The jokes aren't about anything nerd related. It literally is nerd blackface, because the humor is entirely in making fun of the main characters, their culture, and their jobs.

XKCD is just SMBC with worse art and lamer jokes.
I thought it was bad enough that he had a whole comic endorsing Killary but now he's joined the trend of whiny liberals acting like they have post Current Year traumatic stress disorder.

>but now he's joined the trend of whiny liberals acting like they have post Current Year traumatic stress disorder
It's a meme. Get over it.

>not being a total autist
Sounds like you're not a good Sheldon mate.

They're the ones who should get over it and quit acting like people voting democratically for what they want is the end of the world.

Electoral college isn't democratic.

Nah, BBT is a lot of things but it isn't pretentious.

They kept reminding us it was current year. Now they want to forget.

On theaters, the year after the current one.

True. I'd rather see the president decided by popular vote, but only if national voter ID was implemented to stop Cuckifornia and other illegal-heavy states from tipping the election.

>illegal heavy

You mean people-heavy right? California contains 20% of the population of the country.

He gets paid (pretty well) to be nerdy.

You don't get shit for sitting at your computer all day.

First off I'm not an overblown nerd stereotype.

Second, I don't actually cringe at Sheldon, he's probably the most well-adjusted person on the show. Everyone else is the problem.

I think it's okay, if you liked Two and a Half Men or Dharma and Greg it is similar to that. Consistent sitcom schlock.

You know, I used to enjoy TBBT before everyone including reddit started hating it.

>worse art and lamer jokes.
Is it even possible?

Not if you have a positive IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkSwXL3cGUg

I'd rather just keep the EC, because otherwise every big liberal state controls the country. Tyranny of the Majority and all that jazz

Aw user, you post just like Sheldon from TBBT would post!

>Dharma and Greg
man, I haven't thought about that show in years

Liar.

>Texas flips to blue
>big liberal states now have enough electoral votes to win the presidency every time even if the rest of the states are solid red

gr8 plan

There is no evidence of crybaby widespread voter fraud swinging elections.

Sheldon wouldn't swear, faggot.

It's a flawed system, but there's no other solution.

So you're fine with the dead getting to vote just because it has a small effect? You're fine with illegal activity just because its minor?

>You wouldn't want your gaming system to overheat!

NO YOU FUCKING WOULDN'T. BECAUSE THE XBOX 360 AND PS3 BOTH HAD THAT EXACT FUCKING PROBLEM YOU IGNORANT SLUT