This made me cry and laugh so much at the same time

This made me cry and laugh so much at the same time.
Love is Love thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/comic-writer-christopher-priest-on-luke-cage-dwayne-mc-1787805902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but that's the opposite of what Slade would do

So why is he mad?

What comic is this from?

I don't know which is funnier,Slade's line at the end or the fact that he sits in a room filled with guns and weapons while watching TV.

That's what makes it hilarious

Love is Love, an anthology to raise money for the victims of the Orlando shootings.

Maybe he lost his boyfriend in Orlando.

Probably the fact the using weapons to kill people was his thing.

Another page that I loved.

Okay Sup Forums

Solve this

Incidentally this is kind of the plot of an upcoming priest issue.
Slade gets hired by parents to avenge their children who died in a gun violence incident but they have him do it without firing a single bullet.
io9.gizmodo.com/comic-writer-christopher-priest-on-luke-cage-dwayne-mc-1787805902
Skip to 10:40

This is really bad.
Still not as bad as 9/11 crying Doom

He's pissed that young women may have died before he could sleep with them.

Jihad for Allah is the last stand against degeneracy we have left

the NRA does nothing wrong.

I really liked it that the actor Matt Bomer ships Bruce&Dick. It's not wonder he wanted to play Nightwing so bad

>has obvious priest
>shooting was done by muslim

He's mad cuz some muslim sissy stole his shtick, and because every mission after this bystanders and news media will be all "It was like that Orlando massacre".

>old white men in authority positions in the panel discussing homophobia
>Orlando shooting conducted by a PoC in the name of Islam
Can't dirty the narrative I guess.

This is terrible. Absolute trash.

Once again we have some bullshit crying to an audience of nerds to practice acceptance when the nerd culture is already accepting. It wasn't a nerd that shot up the nightclub - it was a dude that pledged allegiance to ISIS. Why not write this sort of crap for that audience?

Last time I ever read a comic book I swear to Allah

When did comics become so degenerate?

That subject is mentioned several times in the anthology.
And this is comic in support of the victims, to mourn them and share compassion.

That sounds fucking rad.

So why are white males and the NRA being blamed for something a muslim isis cuck did?

BatDick in Dick confirmed

The actual threads these were storytimed in had a lot of people going at each other politics, and a lot of people criticizing the bad strips and welcoming the good strips.

OP was obviously insufficiently triggered by that and has made this thread for more ... (you)s.

He wasn't a poc. Arabs are caucasian. Basically white people from the middle east.

Actually I was the OP of the storytime and I honestly ended pretty happy with how thing turned out, like you said, people trashed the bads and welcomed the good ones. I have no need of creating more threads about this book

I mean the OP of this thread.

>He wasn't a poc
They're the of colorist of people, They're so hot right now.

I actually had no idea about that. I looked for any open threads on this and found none, so I opened my own.

Cultural Marxism only allows progressives to view the world through a lense of oppressor and oppressed groups. Gays and Muslims are both oppressed groups, therefore they are inherently allies and also incapable of hate crime or oppressing others. Ergo in order to perpetuate this world view the oppressor group has to be the culprit of all acts of bigotry, the very concept that two oppressed groups aren't inherent allies and in fact one oppressed group could harbor hatred and do harm to another destroys their entire belief system. Islam directly oppresses women and gays, but because Islam is a minority in America and Christianity has traditionally been the dominant religion, LGBT and Islam are forced to be treated as allies fighting in tandem against the monolithic straight cis white Christian male oppressor class.

more like cringed

The only shitty thing they do is represent gun manufacters, but making guns is someone's livelihood and not everyone who owns a gun is a gangbanger or maniac. Or a anti-gun Californian politician who sells guns to cartels on the side.

The fact that the writers is a comedian makes me believe that it's intentional and we're supposed to find it funny.

Since forever

Oh, my bad

>going vegan just for her
pussy game must be crazy

>Matt Bomer wanted to play Nightwing
That just makes me fucking mad. That would have been the sexiest Dick possible.

I wouldn't mind anti-gun people so much if they had any fucking idea what they were talking about. Seriously, the vast majority have no idea what current gun control laws are like, and no idea what proposed laws do besides being "common sense" and allegedly making things safer.

It was a charity comic

Why didn't they ask Frank Miller to do a story for this? It seems exactly the kind of thing he'd do.

I'd like to talk out that reasoning. Because Pam is so pro plant I'd think she'd be doubly down for eating meat. If not being an utter carnivore.

>but seriously, fuck the NRA
SHALL

yeah poison ivy doesn't really make any sense when it comes to this stuff

it would make more sense if Poison Ivy only ate meat she dissolved like one of those carnivorous flowers, and Harley had to eat rancid meat goop whenever Pam cooked.

that's actually a good point, huh

NOT

Every time we've had a mass shooting lately the media just about drops to their knees and prays that it was a white guy Alt right.

BE

BE

INFRINGED

Or big heavy near raw steaks.

Ivy should own a Steakhouse not a plant store.

Oh big mama Ivy all steak thick.

Ivy looks like Vault Girl in that second panel.

someone post the batman story that tom king and mitch gerards made for this

jesus titty fucking christ

Can anyone make a tier list?

post Didio's pages please

Maybe he's pissed the guy is doing his schtick for free, since it would hurt his business as a paid merc.

This is surprisingly good, imo

It's for a good cause.
It won't effect any of the continuities

It's the overly complex gay pride machine. They needed to go bigger and gayer and more diagramish.

What is the good cause? I haven't read it, but I'm assuming batman goes around to mosques and fucks the faggotry acceptance into them?

Didn't the guy doing the shooting do it for Allah and jihad things in general?

Or are they ignoring that aspect of things and just calling it a LGBT thing?

At first reading I thought he was upset about the descriptions of the weapons used in his latest hit. "assault", "high-capacity", "quick-reload"... Makes it sound like he's relying on the weapons. Like, he'd only use karate from then on because then everyone would know he was a badass for killing 49 people with karate.

But Batman always gets back up

eh. If there's one thing that's practically universal it's that near every religion frowns upon things like homosexuality. It took the catholic church how many centuries before one pope up and said "hey gays, you're alright" despite the countless accusations and outright caught in the act moments of pedophilia within their ranks.

Giving money to the victims of a shooting?
There's nothing as extreme as the Deathstroke page in the OP so don't worry.

inSHALLah

We almost had an all dubs 2nd amendment.

Kek must really appreciate his guns

And there's the last one.

his point is that they make sure to not use a muslim representative for religion when the guy was a muslim and that LBGT people are treated far more poorly by Muslims, a bunch of Turks burned a transgender woman alive a few months ago.

The thing is, most of these things are hating on the availability of guns and the second ammendment which is idiotic. If this guy didn't do it with a gun he would've done it with a bomb. He could've done it with a crowbar to block the door and chlorine gas (unless you want to ban crowbars and clorox/windex).

By overlooking the jihadist religious aspect, it's simplifying the tragedy and almost manipulating it for other parties own personalized agendas, which is almost more disgusting then what the original killer did. Because the killer took the lives of innocents, whereas these propagandists are parading their corpses around.

Never noticed the lead singer of Bush and Gwen Stefani in the back ground.

nice

I have nothing aganist homosexuals but it's frowned down by most religions and most books.

Also seems weird most would be ok with it. Irl most aren't or see them as sinners.

The muslims in general hate them the most.

>bara Apollo
lel

I think it's hard to quantify hate like that. Yeah it says it's a sin in the Quran, says so in almost every major religion that isn't eastern, that's just how it is.

But even by the standards of radicals the guy who did the pulse shooting essentially just looked up the most biased readings of it that he found on the internet, because it says it's a sin but I'm pretty sure any Imam who doesn't want to contribute to his culture's bad image is going to suggest a mass shooting unless he lives on the other side of the world.

So it's more a statement against homophobia in general and how people enable it, I mean from what I've seen very few parts of the comic address the shooting itself but more how people reacted to it.

What irks me is that it is often dismissed that he was a part of Islam because he was gay. His homosexuality is why he turned to become a matyr. He wanted to be absolved from his sin.

reminder that trucks have killed more people in targeted attacks in Europe than the Pulse attack

cant wait see anti-truck comics

So they were at the bar the whole time? They didn't even try to stop it? Kek

liberals

Symbolism my dude, symbolism.

Or, y'know, they were there the day before?

Why would you hire fucking Deathstroke for something as basic as a mass shooting? Dude is an assassin.

Fruit specifically exists for you to eat it since that's how plants trick you into helping them have sex. So generally fruit and meats are probably OK in her book.
I think Ivy currently gets nourishment via photosynthesis?

Actually... the church had it's own sanctioned gay marriages between priests back during the middle ages that one of the popes considered one of the purest forms of love.

Take out the last sentence and this one is 10/10

Eating meat causes more plants to be consumed than eating plants. Going vegan is the ecologically friendliest option she has unless she can perform photosynthesis.

>ignore the jihadist motivations of the shooter
>constantly use Christians as their examples of religious extremists

Uh... Why?

Didn't know revenge for catching AIDS was a Jihadist thing.

I don't even have the gayness, I'm just legitimately confused by this.

Then again, one of the contributors is G. Willow "Iran is a free country" Wilson so I can't say I'm too shocked.

For some reason mainstream media doesn't like to point fingers at Islam in general

pretty sure it's set after the shooting and the place opened up again also

>symbolism

because they're trying to destroy western civilisation. They genuinely hate their own people and their own culture and would like to see it removed from this world.

You'd be surprised how many extremist Imams are allowed to stay in western countries and radicalize with their beliefs. I think the UK finally arrested one of them that's been doing it for years. Not to mention a lot of the "moderate" Muslims think gays deserve some kind of punishment.

>that one Bill Maher episode where everyone looks at him like he's crazy when he says the fact that even "moderate" Muslim countries still have absurdly high honor killing statistics.

Maher's got his own foibles, but he's one of the few liberals who's willing to call out the shittier aspects of the "religion of peace".