Umm...guys??

Trump could be in serious danger tomorrow.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3281531/pg39#58776927

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHBqJj0znYo
youtube.com/watch?v=opqtDwlRab8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd think you happeningtards would at least guess right even once in awhile

This is one "happening" that I hope never transpires.

it is going to be alt-right senpai

no way impossible!

I'd love to go check out that thread, but I'm banned from even viewing the site now, and they've banned the mobile network I'm my area entirely.

They're going to either assassinate Trump or get a manchurian candidate to carry out an atrocity in his name. Be vigilant lads!

What did you do

use a free online proxy or download a mobile vpn

>GodLikeProductions

NNH

I keep hearing different shit on what's supposed to happen tomorrow at 7:00 pm EST. Is Trump getting assassinated, or is it Human Instrumentality?

You mean the website that literally bans everyone to extort their members for money to unban?

You're really quoting from that?

Fucking this. I would have been more able to believe it if it came from ATS. Probably wouldn't but at least they have some standards.

STOP

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

((((THEY)))) HAVE RECOGNIZED OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE IN MEMETIC MYSTICISM AND ARE TRYING TO USE IT AGAINST US.

DON'T MENTION AN ASSASSINATION

DON'T POST ABOUT IT

STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY

LET IT NOT BECOME PROPHECY

DANGER CLOSE 88888888 is approaching! Delete this thread user. BLUE ON BLUE! BLUE ON BLUE!

>GLP

They believe in reptilians unironically
Fuck them

there will be a FAILED assassination on Trump by a israeli, muslim, black or mexican.

my repeating numerators prove it.

I'll be surprised if it does happen. They almost never do. But with Obama suspending the presidential elections, who knows, military remote viewer who was involved in Project Stargate said that Barrack Obama was going to be the last "president" of the United States before the Kill Shot solar flare event, after which "E.T.s" would help humanity rebuild after the global cataclysm of the Earth frying and burning up because of the solar flares.

NSA ip logging thread.

Anything related to this "BSE" disinformation is actual 5 eyes weaponizing organic memes to try and tweak their formulae.

TL;dr sage and report anything about BSE.

Or take it to NSA

This is by far your worst shitpost of all time

You have doomed us all, and Australia will never recover

GET THIS TO TRUMP NOW ASAP

DONT LET THE JEWS GET TO HIM

TRUMP IS OUR ONLY HOPE

TRUMP WILL WIN IF HE SURVIVES UNTIL THE END

IT IS OUR DUTY TO DEFEND HIM

can you go deeper? where did you hear that?

Kek pls protect Trump, he is a good person

Not to worry young strayacunt. For none of this matters in the grand scheme of Kek, for with these 8s. Cthulhu and the old gods will arise, and take us all somewhere beyond our comprehension.

>stupid MUH ILLERMINATEY IN DA MONEYS conspiratard horseshit

No. It has to happen.

Surviving this is how he wins. You fools are ruining it! Fuck! Do nothing, that's all I'll say!

Build wall

EVERYTHING COULD BE AT STAKE user!

HIS NAME MARKS HIM A FALLEN MEMBER OF PROJECT MAYHEM!

HE MUST NOT BE NAME!

BUT THE SAVIOR MUST BE PROTECTED

Perfect. After he survives thanks to meme magic, he's a shoe-in for the presidency

Have you contacted his campaign/the FBI secret service yet???

NAME HIM BY GOP CANDIDATE!

YOU MUST NOT (((NAME))) HIM!

You bastards are going to make this post and then make ME make a tip to FBI??

its all good

Honestly, how do you do that effectively? Do you just send an email or something and hope for the best?

what do we say? our frog god has told us trump is in danger?

>Video of a guy who looks to have strapped tin foil to his walls

>Sup Forums thinks Hillary will die tomorrow
>Somehow linked to the beast bills
>Trump is on the bill too
>They're both going to die tomorrow

Fuck--I have to do everything. You do it too, please. Just google FBI tip line. Send the pic from the thread header.

I replied to a thread with a post which contained the word "n*gga", spelled just like that. Banned

So I switched to mobile and posted "nigger" as many times as I could until they blocked mobile entirely

88888888 IS FUCKING COMING. ITS ALMOST FUCKING MIDNIGHT HERE!

>This thread has been pruned or deleted

EVERYONE MUST 88888888

SPREAD THE MESSAGE

ALTER THE COURSE

GOD EMPEROR WILL LIVE AND GOD EMPEROR WILL WIN!

THESE ARE YOUR WORDS UNTIL

Trump will win
>8 gets

Its still a hundred thousand posts away. I looked at a thread and in an hour the post count went up ten thousand

GOD EMPEROR WILL LIVE AND GOD EMPEROR WILL WIN!

They've already caught at least one would-be assassin in the Trump tower. His security is good enough so stop worrying.

WE ARE DEFCON 2 PEPE's SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE! m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHBqJj0znYo

youtube.com/watch?v=opqtDwlRab8

>military remote viewer who was involved in Project Stargate said that Barrack Obama was going to be the last "president" of the United States before the Kill Shot solar flare event, after which "E.T.s" would help humanity rebuild after the global cataclysm of the Earth frying and burning up because of the solar flares

5 ultra-rare pepes says that kek will avert the flarepocalypse, leaving the globalists scrambling

maybe the ayy lmaos will look kindly upon humble followers of kek and aid us in a battle to retake our own planet from the (((international banking network)))

this guy fucks

dude
Is that Nickelback?
Those guys are awesome!
Best band ever

Fuck off to /x/ retard

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR TINFOIL SHIT ALREADY

It's the absolute bottom of the barrel, but I can't stop looking.

In a room full of kooks, GLP is the retarded, inbred kook.

Reporter to The police and Trump

Assassinating Trump would be a laughable cluster fuck.

>remote viewer
Thank you. I watched a video on that years ago (think I saw it linked on Sup Forums?) and have never forgotten it but, for some reason, within the past few months I've been thinking about the video a lot but couldn't remember the name.

I think they might have mentioned memes in the video or something about how a sort of cross-conscious can cause thins to happen?

It was mentioned the Southern Hemisphere would be alright, specifically Southern Africa I believe.

kek disapproves of this habbening.

Didn't the remote viewers also outline 2 major events that would occur before the killshot one? One was North Korea using a nuke on SK, and the other was something forcing down a space shuttle (I forget in which order though)

spacex lots a sat, and nk sorta did that