They say most of your brain shuts down in cryosleep

>They say most of your brain shuts down in cryosleep.
>All but the primitive side...
>...the animal side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zfGKgUUsK4
youtube.com/watch?v=-c3Ge49iFP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Riddick movie when

That why I'm still awake

>Clearly a human in the original movie
>Retconned to be an alien in the sequels

Is this the dumbest character change ever? Other than changing the cute tomboy into a stupid "GRRL POWER" dyke.

What kind of human can see in the dark?

Did you watch the first movie at all?

shit its been a fucking 10 year or something since i played butcher bay but what i remember some black dude did something to his eyes

1 DOWN, 2 DOWN, 4 DOWN...YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS.

Black guy just stitched up his arm, his "eye shine" is an ability passed down from his people

then why didn't the other Furian in Chronicles have it?

He said an inmate fucked with his eyes for a pack of menthols, which I think is dumber then him being a decendant of a bunch of bad asses

>According to Riddick, while in Butcher Bay he received eye surgery, or a "surgical shine job", as he calls it, from a doctor that gave him permanent night vision in exchange for "20 menthol KOOLs"

Furia (announced)

Maybe it will be out sometime in 2020.

He might have had, it, also riddick is a furyan alpha so maybe it's exclusive to them

Last one almost made Diesel bankrupt.

He wasn't Furian anymore, he was a necromonger. Also, everyone in the Riddick films is human. Furia is a colony where humans evolved the ability to see the ultraviolet spectrum (this is a thing already, but it's recessive and the result of random mutation.)

In the game Escape from Butcher Bay it's explained why that's a lie and why the girl couldn't find the same doctor

He lied.

>furyan alpha

Just stop Vin

>original: thief and murderer finding common ground with normal people, not having a problem saving some of them in the process
>sequel: THE DESTINED SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE

As far as I remember, at no point did they say that his eyes had anything to do with him being Furian. Also, why would Furians be aliens, sounded more like they were just a warrior people, like Spartans.

Maybe he lied in Pitch Black that he got his eyes from a prison surgion. If you choose to take the games as canon, he got them in Butcher Bay from a witchdoctor in a voodoo ceremony, IIRC.

>3rd movie: Bear Grylls in space
Sad we'll never see another one.

>As far as I remember, at no point did they say that his eyes had anything to do with him being Furian.
Except Vaako mentioned fighting Furians with the same eyes as Riddick.

>he got them in Butcher Bay from a witchdoctor in a voodoo ceremony, IIRC.
Close but no youtu.be/6zfGKgUUsK4

third was surprisingly good, and Batista did a great job
poor doggo ;_;

My only real gripe is having a Starbuck tit shot with CGI tit

Just use an old obscuring angle you asshats

youtube.com/watch?v=-c3Ge49iFP0

Best line of the movie.

too bad the whole franchise thing didn't take off. I thought the anime was alright dunno about the vidya.

It blew me away when I found out Pitch Black was a remake

Who knows? We might. For years people laughed at the idea of Vin getting the third one made but he eventually did it.