So, 3 is the max of times that a cartoon can jump the shark until being cancelled?

So, 3 is the max of times that a cartoon can jump the shark until being cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you seen how fucked up the world is nowadays? Of course there going to be a fairy shortage

what are the three for godparents?

baby, the girl, and what else?

The dog.
And why this girl shares the same godparents with Timmy again?

a magical talking dog they introduced the season before the new girl. He was so hated that they wrote him out of the show and never explained where he went.

they got cancelled?

He was a literal Poochy.

And he looked like Carl Wheezer

And they got rid of the dog because his VA was gay and Butchbible could not have any of that.

you say this like all those things were ideas from the writes and not ideas from executives or producers which I honestly find hard to believe

There isn't enough fairies to give to all kids with shitty lifes. Even though her life ain't shit at all.

But I enjoy her character

Oh well,

Honestly, Chloe's a lot more tolerable than Sparky.

That's what someone would expect from a tripfaggot

He even died on the way back to his home planet.

>captcha image was a dog looking at fireworks

Only because you want to fuck her though.

not true, Sparky's VA provided a voice for another character this season

>jump the shark
Who let you out of tvtropes

Yeah, but they should save them for kids that actually have shitty lifes life chester or tootie, not some random mary sue that has a perfect life

I haven't watched any episodes with her in them. How is her life miserable? Is Vicky her babysitter too?

Kari Walhgren's performances on FOP are great though, she has loads of energy and enthusiasm while the rest of the cast sound like they don't even want to be there anymore.

She basically has Mary Sue qualities except everything she does backfires horribly.

Calm down, friend. The term was in very wide use before tropers existed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Her life is still waaaaaay less miserable than chester's and tootie's

Mary Sue children of today are the junkies of tomorrow.

There's a limit to shark jumping now?

That's why she had to share with timmy you flying retard

I never had much of a problem with poof, the show went to shit after poof but a bit before the dog.

Shut up, fag. The terms been used since the days of... Well, Happy Days, when The Fonz literally jumped a pool of sharks.

See: Mcaulie Caulken

>Have you seen how fucked up the world is nowadays?

>nowadays

The world was always fucked up.

Sure, Hillary.

Murica and the World was once and always will be great.

and it was the best fucking episode!