Grey Aliens are human beings from the future

I met some looney who was convinced that he was Nikola tesla reincarnated. He looked like him but he was nuts. One of the things he mentioned were that Grey Aliens were from the future.

Now I don't beleive in Aliens, I think its a psy op like flat earth, hollow earth, supernatural, occultism. But it made me think. And Ive come up with an interesting theory.

Grey aliens are humans from the future who travel back in time to not only repair their genetically failing bodies, but also to stop themselves from living out their disaster.

Why could have gone so wrong that they would need to do this?

In the year 2025 some Anders Brevik type fascist creates a bioweapon with the intent to kill off all African Americans and Arabs, anyone with dark "shit" skin. They suceed. The virus only targerts those with certain alleles leaving only Caucasoid alive.

For the first 200 years, caucaoids rejoice. The earth finally belongs to them and them alone. Whites, incapable of giving birth to melanated beings, are the only humans left. Black and brown people have become extinct never to return.

Only a thousand years later in the year 3200 do the Caucasians realize the folly of their mistake. Their genetics began to take a turn for the worse, with less and less melanin after every generation to reproduce with, they begin to deteriorate in health. With no dominant traits to support them, their over inbred recessive genetics begin to make them weak, smaller in stature. Their skin, degraded down to the flesh. Cotton fabrics feel like sand paper on their now fleshy skin. They now turn to science once again to solve their problem. They begin to artificially prolong their lives in vats of animal fluid.(why they take the cows). But this is not enough. Eventually their genetics have become so degraded. So recessively inbred. That like the liger they are no longer capable of breeding. They become sterile.

Knowing that they are doomed, that the course of humanity has met its end. Continud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG6YyANyaqI
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take your fanfiction elsewhere fag
Checkem

They spend every remaining effort to go back in time and undo the curse that had befallen them. But time fights against them. In constant motion. They disintegrate one fascist only for another to do the same.

That fascist could be in this very room here with us. Perhaps even where they get the idea.
This is a warning. Fascist want a world without black and brown people. A paradise they would think. Like Logans Run. A pure white utopia. Short lived. That coveted blond hair begins to fall out. Those pale blue eyes become blackened.

To destroy black and brown people would be to destroy all of humanity in time. You have been warned.

Fiction? Hmm hmm yes. Fiction with grains of undeniable truth. Best creepy pasta ever maybe? Hmm hmm or the true fate of mankind. OoOOoooOoo

>Grey Aliens are human beings from the future.
This "theory" has been around for years.

Which were captured but the present day US government, creating a temporal paradox preventing Grey aliens from traveling back in time....

Right?

for fuck sakes, try thinking in 5th dimensional terms before you post this bullshit.

[-]

Melanin loss, the fall of civilization

Wew this faggotry lad

>hey guys I have a theory about aliens
>white people suck
>the end

Riveting.

6 paragraphs in and it became clear that this was we was kangz motivated niggerpost. Fuck off OP, sell your computer too

how can aliens be humans from the future while at the same time being the creators who engineered humans in the past?

pick one tinfoils

>melanin deficiency is the end of civilization
ayy lmao

>results of future race mixing

Will you ascend? Do you feed off the holy nectars of knowledge? or do you just pretend. The line we walk, is very thin.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG6YyANyaqI

>he doesn't understand the cosmic time weave

gb2 school

>Why could have gone so wrong they...
LOL

Everything from polytheism to nuclear war to simply accidental dysgenics that set them back.

>anyone with dark "shit" skin
Last time a genocide happened, the world spun left and hasn't stopped. Great. More excuse for dysgenics by removing the selection space, something dysgenic in itself.

>cotton fabrics feel like sand paper
Looks like someone in their line decided to ""solve"" obesity, but we'd never do that.

>recessively inbred
Knowledgeable enough to dick around with their genome, but not enough to fix genetic faults? Plausible story bro, 10/10.

This is getting worse.

Stop namefagging. You don't deserve it and your kind stays to

They never saw it coming. The fascist laughed and cackled into madness in the year 2035. Unaware the had doomed their sons and daughters.

You clearly know nothing about genetics, nigger

>Nikola Tesla reincarnated
>he was nuts
just like how normie plebs perceived Tesla when he was alive, huh? Maybe you did meet him
not gonna read the rest tho

Means a lot coming from some third world euro country. You people cant even plug anything in ur walls without it falling out with your shitty obsolete AC system.

Honestly if I cant recognize your flag by now it just goes to show what kind of imprint your country have on the world.

Can you read my child?

>no dominant traits

Fuck off Schlomo.

Sage.

Kinda funny when you're trying to troll but get butt hurt.

I think your understanding of genetics is seriously flawed. For example after taking years of biology and asking many questions in class about the ligers. I can tell you will a 100% confidence that the reason they can't reproduce a specific liger species is not because of their traits being so common(-inbredding,) but rather because of them being so different. You see in order for us to have blue eyes or brown skin both our parents need to be homozygous-meaning the same, it's still possible for us not to have those traits if one of our parents has a different genotype and phenotype but for this example they don't. The liger on the other hand has heterozygous traits-meaning different, so different in fact that each liger that mates with one another will always look different then the mother or the father- thus no special species of ligers. If aliens are us from the future, they would benefit from this because each one would have more characteristics of difference than they would need to create a diverse species if they have the technology to edit their genome.

ayyyy

Finaland is very far north. That means the have a very high amount of inbred albino genetics. I googled finland women and this picture came up. You can see the deterioration in their genetics.

You fascists are self-destructive. Programmed by your masters to breed weak. Make the worst possible choice. Recessive albino with recessive albino.

CTR SHILL

>Continud.
please dont

S A G E
A
G
E

So they're from AFTER the the Pences are supposed to be from?

Where are their mothers?

Dont you understand? Im saving you. Im saving everybody. This is what you need idiot. This is what will make your child strong like you see on the NFL and basketball and the olympics albino.

this place is full of fan-fiction

trump, hitler, christianity, pepe, etc. - every topic has copious amounts of fiction published by its fans in this very website

>I've come up with an interesting theory

No you didn't. This theory has been around for decades. Nice try faggot.

Racism is the most efficient weapon of the NWO. Not only does it divide and conquer you. It keeps you weak! It destroys your lineage. So proud you are of white skin! its not white skin! its albinism! its a disease! Theyre just using you.

If by some miracle you fascist manage to procreate with one of your own, it is akin to breeding with your cousin. Just genetically bad decesion. This is the GOOD decision. This is what you need to have a strong healthy child. The orignal un altered human with the BEST GENETICS. Why you think white/guys have flat small lips and ass. Its ALBINISM.

Thers nothig wrong with being an albino, we all have albino genetics by now. But wanting to degrade your genetics with disease even further and be so cluelessly blind and ignorantly adamant about it is funny but at the same time pitiful. So I come to teach using the best proof that you cant unsee.

I just remembered I had a weird dream about aliens a few nights ago

haha, that is gross

Show of hands. How many of you have freckles and or beauty marks? Okay so all of you. Guess where that comes from? Guess who gave that to you? Likely it was some muslim dark skinned sand nagger who squirted into the belly of your albino ancestor. OR maybe it was the other way around. Either way.

They very thing you hate, its in you, coursing through your blood. Protecting you on the parking lot on a hott day. Letting you experience the beach, if only for a short time.

Google white people with freckles and all will become clear. You cant unsee the truth.

But you got nothing scept your albino hand so why you complaining like you have an ass buffet lined up. You have no game or social skills nazi wannabe. Luckily even getting a black girl as a white man as pathetic as you are shouldnt be that hard.

It's a mix that's strong... all races have their weaknesses - but when we mix we get the best of all possible genes. True and obvious.

Fuckin goobacks.

Race mixing eugenics would be interesting.

ITT: OP explains why he's a nigger fetishist

>WE WUZ SAVIORS OF DA HUMAN RACE N SHIET
t. kang

Nice psyop, """thinker""".

wow you have zero understanding of genetics

off yourself

OMG Thats SO RIGHT the fucking goo backs. Southpark knows man. That show sucks now tho. Ever since they showed their white supremacist butthurt they lost their ratings.

>implying i go out in the sun

Youre only saying that cuz youre inbred times 1000 up there in High europe. Now go fix your teeth Brit.

This. Babbys first theory.

>Racism is the most efficient weapon of the NWO. Not only does it divide and conquer you. It keeps you weak!
Kek

Seriously go educate yourself. White people aren't albino. Niggers don't have Neanderthal DNA like every other race.

The only alien-human hybrids are RH NEGATIVE people.

Monoculture problem can be real.

It means if we are all the same and we run into a type of problem that filters us out there won't be anyone left because everyone had too similiar defenses

Aliens are people from the future who lived through the NWO and their body changed after centuries of consuming GMO and chemical shit.

They came to warn us so we stop the NWO.

Hail Putin, long live Russia. He is our only saviour.

>cleverly disguised KANGZ thread

That's enough ethnic cuck politics for today user, back to the shed with you.

Maybe. Possibly. The white race(jk just albinism, just arab albinos) doesnt bring diviersity in colors. but with that color sadly comes weakness. Gotta stay inside or risk cancer.

Its sad. Its really avoid. Avoid the groid your ancestors told you. Keep it white they said. Now look at you. You age faster than the blacks. Melanin is the best gift you can give your children. Its power from the sun itself. Vitaman D. Sunny D ring a bell? The reason the blacks beat you in your own created sports, is because their bones are stronger. Vitamin D calcium

Your masters dont tell you why they fortify your orange juice with caclium. Why you drink the milk intended for calves. Gross. Why you do that? Cuz you need to. Cuz caclium constantly seeps out of albino bones because you dont get enough sunlight and you cant risk it.

Theyve lied to you for soo long, that the truth sounds ridiculous.

But Ill say, youre my brothers, youre my SENPAI dawg. Im tryna help you here. They tricked you. Im untricking you. Its just albinism and its not a good thing.

Pretty sure that top center kids a cenobite

>melanin
I hate this we wuz shit

that's not how evolution works dumbass

have you ever taken AP Bio?

>future pence
This is one of the best memes of the 2016 election.

this retarded shit is fucking pathetic
I love scifi and make believe meme theories but this is just retarded because it fails at grasping the most basic shit about genetics, fuck off

Absolute horse shit.

They're dolphins.

From the future.

True. But this gay shit isn't politic related.

>their over inbred recessive genetics begin to make them weak, smaller in stature.
This explains why pureblood Scandinavians are the shortest people in the world :)))
Fun fact: whites have dominant traits too like cleft chins. Also if "Caucasoids" survived there would still be Indians and non-Semitic Arabs so kys this theory of melanin running out (most retarded thing I ever read) doesn't even make sense in your own fucked up fanfiction world.

AYO HOL UP

The flaw with your fagfiction is that you don't realize that melanin is obsolete. Why do we need so much Melanin when we have hats, air conditioning, and sunscreen?

ayyy lmao

>supernatural
>occultism
>psyop

>This "Fake video, true message" bullshit about the interview with an alien YouTube bait
Fuck you.

fuck off nigger

he is an explorer... in the further regions of experience. Demon to some, angel to others.

MODS
Why are niggs allowed on Sup Forums?
Should be a no nig rule.FFS

>I don't believe in aliens

Alien life (very) probably exists.

You guys are just ashamed to come from ablinis een tho its soooo SOOO SUPREMELY OBVIOUS in this day age. Here in the age of INFORMATION. Theres nowhere left to run. The world is explored. The mysteries have unravelled. You can deny it. Thats it. Wah wah They wuz kang. Call them kang. If I was black it would make me feel great lmao.

Just accept the facts. Youre just albino decscedents of arabs. And the only reason you have melanin now, is because dark skinned arabs mated with your albino ancestors.

So obvious. Why do you run lol? Thats like so pathetically sad to see you cower at the truth. IT shouldnt hurt you, but it does. Isnt that sad? ITs the price of being a pawn of the NWO.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

>Why you think white/guys have flat small lips
So they don't get frostbite as easily in the harsh Northern climates.

DUDE MELANIN LMAO

WE

Scept they are not pure blood lmao. Any of us could go get our blood tested right now and it would come up with AFrican DNA. cuz guess what. Lift is created by heat and Africa is the hottest place on the planet. Thats why there are sea slugs livign off vents alone at the bottom of the dark ocean.

WE

WE WUZ N AYYS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

If aryians are superior (I believe they are) then why are their genes recessive?

wtf i love niggers now

people who live closer to the equator would still produce melanin.
Niggers are more than just skin color. Skull shape and brain development is completely different you fuck.
Nice try shillnigger. But you haven't changed anyone's mind here.
huur we need to fuck beings that are more closely related to apes so that we can survive!

>Any of us could go get our blood tested right now and it would come up with AFrican DNA

AYO HOL UP

WUZ

>Gotta stay inside or risk cancer.

Niggers are so stupid they think white people are vampires and will combust from cancer in sunlight.

What the fuck is this shit

KANGZ

Good point, never htougth about that. its also why your noses are longer, to heat the air as it enters the nostrils.

But what you dont know is that Ethiopians had long had those features before europe was ever set foot on. The skin is just albinism and its not healthy.

N

Man fucking kill me. Even if this is bait I don't want to live in a world where this fucking mongoloid exists.

SHEIT

ALIUMZ

>The reason the blacks beat you in your own created sports,
>niggerball is the same as space travel

Do you people know the word Aryan comes from Ancient san skrit? thats its used from northern india all teh way to sweden? That Iran is cognitive of the word aryan?

NIGGA

>american niggers think they got it rough

Why the fuck are American niggers such whingy cry baby faggots?

Dont you get bored being sucha loser lmao? I dont even watch those. What a fucking fatty.

Underrated

>Calling finland inbred
>finland
>literal half chingchong mongolians >inbred

really now OP

Its a guy getting his hand cut off for stealing

come on man, the filename...

I have a legitimate question, what happens if you have an albino mix with a 100% Nordic person (blonde hair + blue eyes + pale skin). It the albino was of black heritage would that just mean the kid would come out black. If the albino was Dravidian would it come out with a similar outcome?