Well Sup Forums? What do you racist Trump supporters have to say for yourselves?

Well Sup Forums? What do you racist Trump supporters have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Fh6xU1FtlgRSrCbm-rLkNQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn it

>Things that never happened: the article

So, confirmed that there was no violence.

Confirmed that they are against illegal immigration, too! Wow! The media was right, Trump supporters actually are against illegal immigration?!

You cuck.

Enforcing immigration law is not racist.

Flooding civilization with third world garbage is racist.

>Cuckstralian

The only difference between a Cucknadian and a Cuckstralian is only the accent it seems. Both are liberalcucks and a huge disappointment.

I went to a Trump rally in my visit to Pennsylvania and it was very pleasant with lots of nice people. The Amish love him. There were a surprising amount of horse buggies parked outside the venue. There was no violence. Trump really knows how to hype people up in the spirit of their nation. I hope we have our own Trump, all of this Chinese immigration is fucking us over.

Nothing

Stay in your piece of shit desert and live your life.

Fuck off back to Asstralia (take your Josie cunt with you)...

She's not white desu. Like half chink garbage or something.

The funny thing is that liberals never react when the opposite is happening. Imagine how much Trump has been mocked. The nude painting, the nude sculpture, the assassination attempts, the violence against his supporters and so on.
It's the same here in Norway. We have rappers making songs about murdering conservative politicians, and one artist even painted them being murdered. Pic related.

This really is what enrages me the most about liberals. Their extreme hypocrisy. They're the most racist, sexist, violent, lying, propaganda-driven, undemocratic, censor-happy assholes in the western world.

Goes to show that Cuckstralia promotes race mixing.

Absolutely cucked by the Chinese, Liberals, Labour and Greens.

There are no representatives in your government or parliament that are anti-immigration or nationalist like the many movements in Europe.

You guys are cucked by your own people and your own government and us Chinks will never stop bleeding your wasteland dry like a prostitute addicted to heroin.

Why are you poochinks so obsessed with Aus?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Fh6xU1FtlgRSrCbm-rLkNQ/

is real life just shitposting practice for you guys?

Literally anything beats the bottom out-of-sight shit holes chinese inhabit..

>Absolutely cucked by the Chinese, Liberals, Labour and Greens.

Chinese? Maybe after the brits, yanks, dutch.
Get in line ming ling

>There are no representatives in your government or parliament that are anti-immigration or nationalist like the many movements in Europe.

What is one nation?

>You guys are cucked by your own people and your own government and us Chinks will never stop bleeding your wasteland dry like a prostitute addicted to heroin.

Again, get in line ming ling you aren't even close.

Amerilards what is more fun

NFL tailgating or Trump rally

Lmao, I live in Phoenix and I can confirm the rally was pretty fucking lit. I must admit, the decapitated Hillary head was a bit off putting...Still voting Trump though
Also
>Tempe
Confirmed ASU liberal

Fuck off sheep shagger. You fuckers have destroyed us with your stupid coins over here. I can't get a can of coke from a machine because of your dumb coins.

>Smug Aussie goes and starts asking them why they're racist, tell him to fuck off back to 'Straya and leave American politics to Americans
"Wow they really are racist"

>locks up illegals in a tent city

SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH

Watching China get fucked by the japanese in old newsreels...

Tailgating, even if you don't like sports it's hard not to have fun when everyone is drunk and massively hyped for their team. Also dem burgers and hot dogs are delicious.

Trump rally.

Tailgating is good for a couple brews and talking to cute girls. Basically a good distraction.

Trump rally is when you want to get hyped up about the future of your nation, when you know after 8 years of things going terribly wrong, shit's finally going to go right for the white man.

Fuck you faggot. I bet you're a Queenslander. I'm surprised you could actually read the article.

One feels justified to be violent if they think they are in the right and the others are in the wrong.

>sheriff arpaio?

runs a very efficien PRISON, with very low return rates. and uses inmantes for productive labor, so they can repay society.

>can I cheer with them?

While I do live in Vancouver I am fighting the good fight and raising a white family sir

Except the ones preaching peace and love are the ones who act violently, while the ones who are portrayed as worshiping guns and advocating violence in the media never actually riot or do anything violent. Democrats are far more violent than Republicans.

when you know after 8 years of things going terribly wrong, shit's finally going to go right for the white man.

Confirmed for being 8 years old.

The frog made me do it!

you forgot to use the aboriginee arrow

Yep, no deplorable people here. No misogyny, no homophobes, no Islamophobia, no bigots... Just good people who only want what's best for their neighbors, just like Trump said. Carry on fellas.

OP is just another shitposting Australian, but I have to comment that Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tent city is a very well run prison and that a lot of the people who go there, seriously fucking deserve to be there.

t. Arizonan

I would say that this person met the two worst people at the rally, if this story is true. Of the probably at least 5000 in attendance, there are bound to be a few assburgers. As far as the sheriff joe stuff, tent city isn't exclusively for illegals. You get jail time in maricopa county, and you just might end up in tent city. Don't want to go, don't break the law. I went to the trump rally in phoenix at veterans coliseum. There were two or three people that were a little out there, but nothing compared to the loonies protesting trump. As a side note, does anyone know the name of the qt blonde secret service agent that was there? You probably have seen her on tv too.

Kill yourself faggot Victorian

Tent City is for everyone, hell I've done time in Tent City. People actually prefer it to being inside the real jail because you actually have more freedom to move about + fresh air.

It's in Arizona. What do you expect? It's full of dumbasses and inbreeds.

>CTR

And whats your idea of an exemplary state shill?

You want some tissue little girl?

Beta faggots belong in the Ladies room.

Run along now...

I didn't forget shit. You're just jaded because a black man did more for America than bush did.

She saw what she wanted to see

Did more to wreck the place you mean. Bush was a shitty leader but Obama just took everything he did wrong and cranked it up to 11.

Says the guy afraid to leave Sup Forums

Certainly, you can join the other CTR shit posters...

Dumb fuck

>more people in employment
>stronger economy even after a financial collapse caused by previous governments
>better Healthcare system

I'm not even saying he was a great president but he was better than bush.

Texas

You haven't a clue...not one

Typical aussie: all talk, no quiet and sloshed most of the time.

Blah, blah, blah...

Fellow TXfag, we both know there are far too many Mexicans here to make that statement true.

I don't get why people think Sup Forums is a bunch of Nazi trump supporters (pic not related, please ignore it)

>>I didn't forget shit. You're just jaded because a black man did more for America than bush did.

Like create ISIS for the war machine, create twice the debt of the rest of the presidents combined, create bankruptcy for health insurance companies, create division amongst the people, etc. The list goes on... What exactly did he do for America again? I'd like to know of anything good he's ever done, seriously. What has main stream media been brainwashing you aussiefags with?

We're good wholesome non-degenerate citizens.

Shut your mouth you marxist shill, you're from Victoria aren't you.

This is just anti-christian Jewish communist propaganda.

Wrong, more than a third of our nation is unemployed, the lowest in the history of the U.S. Healthcare has gotten way worse, our economy is faltering at such a rate, the rest of the world is going bankrupt because of it. You're a fucking retard, stop watching your television and read a Bible because clearly Jesus is coming back soon.

Trump already has 'tent cities' in the desert and has started shipping people there to die? That guy is good, didn't think that would happen until HE HAS WON THE FUCKING ELECTION. Fuck, what a retard koala-molester

I better believe you then because you seem like a reliable, unbiased source of information. Go back to your cross burnings wanker.

Yeah nice rebuttal there bloke. Go have a heart attack caused by cheese

I personally find tailgating a Trump rally to be the funnest.

>BREAKING NEWS
>PEOPLE A CHEERING FOR SOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP ALL REFUGEES, NOT A FEW
>PEOPLE ARE MAD AT HILLARY FOR BEING BAD AT HER JOB

>Tent city
The UN puts millions of people in tent cities... if it's humane enough for the UN, it's humane enough for me... This joker wants us to detain illegals up in the Ritz?

And they're not even being dishonest for their own gain that's what pisses me off the most.

If at least they were dishonest because it gained them something, but the vast majority of the liberal electorat are just fucking themself over for a shot in belonging to the "winning team"

Fucking retards

Jokes on you. I don't even know what CTR is.

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE!

As if she was just asked 'why are you even in our country?'

It probably went something like this:
>insufferable cunt noises
"maam, are you alright?"
>Ugh, this is so racist and xenophobic
"How so, maam?"
>You aren't european enough, I hate this country
"Maam, why are you in this country if you don't want to be here?"
>EXCUSE ME!!?!? Did you just insinuate I don't belong in YOUR nation? You are the epitome of a racist xenophobic bigot! RAAAAPE!

Hillary Clinton has recently died.

>she's Australian
>she's not a bigot
She must have emigrated there instead of being born; not a true Strayan.

>tfw off by three
>let's see who got the get
>

>bitch says shit on social media and we're all supposed to believe her

This may shock you, but women are not always honest.

Wow, that really makes you think.

I'm not a frequenter of Sup Forums, so I don't get that either. Is this a new language? What are you talking about?

No body likes you Melbourne.

Praise Kek.

You do realise Australia isn't in Europe right? You realise we have our own sub culture right? If anything we're more socially American leaning than European, I would think.

But that's probably because there's an American military base just outside of my town.

Damn, this anti-Australian bigotry is really getting out of hand!

Are you from Sydney?

>Trump locked mexicans in a tent city
when?
oh thats right, you thought SBS and ABC were credible news sources on par with buzzfeed and salon

go fuck yourself chink

kek lad this showed up on my jewsfeed.

"My tiny purse was scrutinised and I was checked for weapons."
>literally pointed out how prevalent guns were outside the convention centre and then has a sook about getting screened.

"“HILLARY’S ON DRUGS!” someone in the crowd shouted. People around me laughed like it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard."
>m8 thats hilarious. im havin a laff rn

"“If Hillary wins, Bill’s gonna be running the government anyway,” Arpaio added. I suppose if racial profiling is your forte, why not throw in some sexism too?"
>how tf is that sexism

"An older gentleman in the middle of the crowd waved a life-sized, decapitated Hillary-head-mask on a stick. Its eyes and fangs (yes, fangs) were coloured in red, and ‘EVIL’ was scrawled across its forehead."
>but mexicans beating up trump pinatas is vine material lol. It's election season, just banter m8

" As the man of the minute made his way onto the stage, God Bless the USA blared over the speakers and the crowd screamed. Small children waved banners, old couples waved banners and people from a pretty large variety of ethnic backgrounds waved banners."
>What's your beef with god bless the USA

"Somewhere between the part when he explained the wall would have “above and below-ground sensors” (does he just make this shit up?)"
>kek, does she think that's something out of a sci-fi film? Next you're gonna tell me we have wireless headphones now ahaha

"he alleged that “illegal immigrants are being treated better than our vets”"
>which is true

"At this point I was getting fairly tired of the cult-like cheering and booing, the consistent abuse which was being hurled at the media (“FUCK YOU MEDIA, YOU SUCK MEDIA” etc.)"
>ye but fuck rupert murdoch cos he hates gay people or something idk

" I’m not here to blast anyone with my opinion about American politics, of which I have a fairly insubstantial understanding."
>obviously

"different social norm is introduced, and a large majority of people appear to cave to this normative pressure"
>remember when hillary said she would raise taxes on middle classes and the middle class crowd applauded

"This is a slippery, slippery slope"
>pot callin the fuckin kettle black. jesus

"Choosing a presidential candidate should lie in rational thought, assessment and decision-making – not a religious, fan-like devotion to the candidate’s persona"
>Hillary's gimmick is literally her genitals

"He believed that Trump was a “standup person” with “integrity” because he had a friend of a friend who worked for him for eight years who said he was really nice. "
Apparently he's a pretty top cunt actually