Young Sheldon

>testicles descending
What the fuck did he mean by this? Is that an actual thing? Mine were always there for as long as I can remember.

this is an 18+ board, please come back when you have matured.

>Mine were always there for as long as I can remember.
Or so you thought. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

B-but they can't possibly descend any lower. They've always been this way.

I'm confused.

I think you haven't hit puberty yet
How old are you?

if this is the first you've heard about testicles descending, then you can't possibly be 18.

inb4 ban

I'm 25.

>Most of the time, a boy's testicles descend by the time he is 9 months old
Maybe I just never met a crippled boy.

Not OP but I'm 21 and I never remember my "balls dropping," I was always confused by that saying. I've always had the same saggy sack.

Are you 10yo?

I heard of it, I've just never bothered to ask about it before.

plz no cp

My left one didn't descend until teenage years. I had no idea what was happening and in school they were occupied teaching us about the female reproduction system. Fucked me up for life.

I haven't heard a single thing about testicles descending in school.

How do you do, fellow Aryan?

>There is literally nothing redeeming about "Young Sheldon."
His sister a cute

That's my point. I thought I was some kind of one ball freak show. But, hey, got to tell those cute little girls where to stuff their tampons and what kinds of STDs they can catch. Who cares about preventing boys from getting neurotic about their supposedly deformed testicles, eh?

Yeah the joke makes no sense. Getting hit in the balls fucking hurts whether you're 6 or 26. She should've just crushed his nuts there and then. Whether your balls are "descended" (enlarged) or not makes no fucking difference, if anything smaller balls are just gonna get crushed against your groin easier. I bet a lot of guys haven't even been kicked in nuts in adulthood, but we still know how it feels from memory.

Also as for the usage of "balls dropped", I've only heard that term be used for when your voice breaks.

Ok. I'll believe you're over 18 just because there are medical problems about the descending of testicles. But you should get that checked and stop using tight underwear if you want to father someone.

You have got to be trolling ,a real dumb redneck or a dirty stupid Arab. What the fuck is wrong with you

He's probably European, they don't have this problem.

Balls retract because of shock from circumcision.

Me on the top

It's an american thing that the rest of the world only knows through their movies, like peanut butter allergies, sugar rush or masturbating with lube

My testicles have always been descended, but if I "suck them up" really hard I can make one of them go inside my abdomen a bit. It hurts.

>balls hanging lower than penis
kek

>being a testiclelet

I have a pretty big dick and big, EXTREMELY saggy balls, like my balls hang down past my dick which is around 7 inches when I have a semi, bigger when I'm actually hard but thats beside the point.

Anyway, like I was saying it really turns me on knowing that while girls are probably aroused by the size of my dick, they might be repulsed by the sight of my massive pendulous balls, and I always do my best to accentuate them by initiating things like standing oral, or doggystyle so my balls are swinging up and smacking her lower stomach.

Anyway thanks for reading