Streamers calls for death of white race

Breaking: STREAMER CALLS FOR DEATH OF WHITE RACE

POSSIBLE ISIS SLEEPER CELL
-REUTERS

LIVE NOW

twitch dot tv/pterodactylsftw

Shes on right now discussing guerrila tactics to attack white people with her gay friends

>twitch dot tv/pterodactylsftw
bump for wtf

>A White Woman

...And?

>white

Clearly a spic are you blind

SAGE

Slide and report this thread immediately, one of her fat virgin orbiters are trying to get her viewers, don't give it a view.

Nah one of her cuck followers said he hates being white and she said she hates white people too, wants them all dead, uploading video now

Just report her to twitch. They crack down hard on shit like that. You should also send it to Breitbart.

Why were you watching it in the first place? Just report it or soemthing dont give it publicity.

This.
I didn't catch any of the white genocide talk, but if it's true, report her.

>plays Overwatch

No surprise.

>shamelessly promoting your own stream here on Sup Forums

Fucking kill yourself you roastie whore.

DEATH TO RACE TRAITORS

Is her facecam big enough? I can still almost see the game.

ignore these retards

NYPA

saged, faggot.

>Swede is white
nu-uh this is so racist, being swede now means being a muslim

it's time niggers

thats some weapons grade autism youre packin there Sören.

report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread report this thread

mccree is american

lolololol wat?

Still waiting for video of her saying this.

>JIDF trying to get thread that can actually achieve a little thing unlike 99% the threads here killed

Every single time.

Especially this disgusting leaf JIDF fag is so obvious.

That is the texas flag.

They got you covered with a Spic costume. Basically every white character in this game gets a costume that gives them an outlandish name and black hair. Or something like Mercy's "LEGENDARY" costumes that completely obscure her.

Of course everyone uses them.

See Don't know any other developer that does this... with the first game in the franchise.

oh yeah i'm retarded. the american flag right next to it threw me off and i thought it was chile

>playing mobas
>watching people play mobas

i willing to bet ((()))'s own every moba

except HoN that is

>zarya
>in a relationship with a robot
she fucking hates them because they killed her husband you retard
also this is how mei REALLY looks under her clothes

I like how they want to push Anti-SJW so badly that they put a Texan flag so he wouldn't look American. SJWs are bad but really?

>a shitskin cross dresser playing video games
This is the opposition we face in a race war.

What's that? She wants to kill gay people with her white friends?

No wonder Zarya is the strongest "woman" of all time

I got banned for saying "ϟϟ"

First, shut up, JIDF nu-male faggot and your obvious VPN JIDF faggot nu-male flag.

Second, the text didn't refer to Zarya, it refers to this , basically the game's background story.

Third, she is fat. Fat face, fat arms, fat legs. Wears thermo leggings and is clearly fat. Maybe she just doesn't store it in her stomach, doesn't matter.

The point is fatties will see her and feel fine about themselves. It's fat acceptance propaganda which is bad and Marxist work.

Still waiting for video.

You must hurry, JIDF and Blizzard shills will get the thread deleted soon, depends if a JIDF mod is around right now.

Bump

does anyone know if she is a neet?

God, Mei is so hot.

I asked her why she thought the destruction of the west was a good thing, i got banned, so i went into my secondary account and asked why the other guy (Me) was banned, the mod says it was hate speech, i then asked "Disagreeing with Genocide is hate speech?!?!" and i got banned, we really really should just kill as many liberals as we can, they are paralyzing our society

Fuck :( I'm sad again

I love how easy it is to avoid twitch chat bans. They're the most pointless shit ever because all you have to do is just use a different account to avoid them.

Full time streaming is considered a """job""". Twitch cunts get paid more in one stream by beta orbiters than most people do in a week. There are a few based twitch streams but most of them are SJW faggots or stupid cunts draining money from thirsty losers.

alright ill start digging yargh mateys we are going on an adventure

After the 600 second ban i asked why i was banned, the mod again replied "For siding with someone insulting the host" I then replied, "I would be angry too if one of my own kind was denouncing his race, that's called a traitor"

>28,000 second ban

>I like fat girls

It's fine but propaganda is not. In no way.

She ain't fat bruh.
She just a lil thicc

Sup Forums is trash flooded by SJW shill.

Same as Sup Forums

bullshit thread
only link provided is to the actual stream
it's been over an hour, post a video or kill yourself you viralling faggot

This

They do it in "raid" threads on Sup Forums.

What a horribly biased pictured for overwatch.
Yeah let's just paste alternate skins over the default ones where it suits the narrative.

Pointing out number of women as if that's a bad thing. Women characters in Overwatch are great.

Fuck I long for the days when the left actually owned guns and was capable of putting up a fight.

Now they are all pink underarm hair dyed cucked Xir trans third wave feminist black lives matter Vegan Organic fair trade ChiLatte Mocca Manbun undercut hipster tight jean problematic glasses wearing numale Bernie bot hipsters.

What the fuck happened to you leftists? You do not even own nuggets anymore.

>▶

white ppl be evil doe we all know dis, they imperial fascists who kill everyone they see who isnt white they fucked the world with they shiny nukes n bombs then cry

>tolkien
>just some old white guy

kys

Too bad only Taiwanese play it. Its clearly the superior moba.

I was in the feminine penis thread. I think I have the pics saved somewhere.

>moba
fucking retard