CULTURAL ENRICHMENT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED IN AMERICA!

know this yanks...there is many of you on /pol who have acted smug thinking its only happening in europe..NO! its happening there also

difference is europe is getting tired of it...so the muds are now swarming to canada and america to prey on the idiots who aint experienced it before...

do something!

breitbart.com/california/2016/09/13/eid-al-adha-muslims-hold-mass-prayer-at-angels-stadium/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=bGKky5sRXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5Io19RHGg
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting.

we've had cultural enrichment since the 60's, which is why it's so annoying talking to you Euro peons about this topic because you think you know everything instead of taking advice from a diversity veteran

lmao unlucky sharts

lad america is like 10 mins old compared to europe, we've seen it and done it all before

>"Y...you don't want me in your country?"

FLAMETHROWER + EID = UNKEKED

>pull it

>we've

Youre like 22, shut the fuck up. You haven't seen anything, faggot

no, europe has never let in millions of arab and african men into its center within such a short time period before. europe is never going to be the same demographically.

meanwhile, the US has been a multiethnic country since very shortly after its inception. if they let in a million muslims, it's a drop in the bucket considering the total US population. it's a different story with Germany welcoming this many migrants.

What a glorious example of progress, when will the entire world be as modernized as 'this'?

America is older than almost every modern country in Europe as they are known today.

You realize we have Niggers right?
This is old news, we know how to deal with this shit. We aren't bitch made like U.Kucks.
Police exist for a reason.

Would put a bullet through each of their disgusting heads. Was on the bus today and I saw 2 of these shitskins walking down the street and I didn't even think about it, just by reflex I grimaced and muttered "Mudslimes". It's not even something I think about anymore it's just a deep, instinctual hatred for these people.

Nigger even GB didn't outlast the USA

I work across the street from Anaheim Stadium. Parking lot looked empty most of the day. Didn't see any Muslims around. Hmmmmmmmm

This to be quite honest.
There isn't a single country in Europe that hasn't had complete reform since Muricas conception.
Most of them adopted systems that even modeled ours.

Nvm, krafts' wiki says he's jewish. Damn

Nobody cares.

she will live with her parents until she is forced to marry...she will live in a cultural ghetto full of men who will grass her up if she dates outside of her race and kill her

she is also brainwashed to hate you and think you are vermin

no you dont want them in your country.

BUILD THAT WALL NOW

>analslime

it does feel good to rag on america for a change

AMERICA YES!

You seriously need help, you sound like you have issues. I think therapy is covered with your NHS.

you mean magna carta........

i dont blame you user....take a stand or it gets worse..if one opens a shop in your area smash his windows at night

drive em out

No mudslimes will live inna woods next to me
>t.Arkansas user

we was around 100s of years prior in our current form.

>diversity veteran

Oh boy. You are in for a surprise in 500 years.

You sound like you need a hobby. Don't take your misery out on complete strangers. Its never too late to do something with your life.

this stadium thing was a show of strength.."we are here haha deal with it!"

you what you fucking coon?

THIS is what i grew up in!!! fucking bolton

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

we've had muslims here forever, but most of them live in Dearborn, Michigan

and a lot of them assimilate quickly

you never see all arabic shops / districts in America like you do in parts of Europe

most muslims here speak English, actually, I've never met a muslim in America that didn't speak, write, and read in English

I think what happened is that middle easterners who migrated to America were mostly middle or upper working class people. whereas Europe's muslim immigrants were mostly lower class people with no education or specific labor skills. the median income for a Muslim family in America is upwards of 50 to 70K a year in American dollars, whereas a lot of European muslims live in poverty.

just an observation fampai

>you what you

You are ignorant and uneducated. Do something with your life, try and make some accomplishments and I promise you everything else will seem trivial.

This is a show of force. What will you yanks do about it?

You will be calling me an islamophobe next

shut your fitlhy cuck mouth you degenerate.

Based Atlantic Ocean

The kike-enabling, nigger-enabling kennedys did not suffer nearly enough.

I am not into labels and buzzwords. You are just a very hateful person.

it has nothing to do with my personal wealth

i want to stop an incompatible ideology pouring into the west...my personal achievements or finances are not relevant.

hey! we are swamped with pakis who are calling for sharia law and are raping kids but at least im rich! :DDD

GET FUCKED SCUM!

I have my reasons

And where the fuck do you think you are user?

you think all of this is satire? you think brexit was just a prank? you think trumps rise is a joke? you think AFDs numbers is just a bit of banter?

we are all sick of it...get back to red itt you pleb.

What you see in the US and in Europe is an extension of their foreign policies.

Survival and adaptation is a natural instinct in the human race. It is the reason why humanity thrived and evolved.

When you have foreign policies that make other places inhabitable, people will find the next habitable place to dwell. They do it by instinct.

So technically, if you want to find the source of the problem, just look at the mirror and look at the same shit you people keep voting for.

We have been bombing the Middle East since 1991, what good has it done? We are still reaping what we have sowed during the cold war, making monsters to fight the soviets. Things won't change unless we change.

I don't know how you people were raised, but I was not raised to hate complete strangers who have done nothing to me, let alone putting bullets in their head. People have lost their sense of decency these days.

It must be nice to worry all day about other peoples ideologies. Some people have jobs, families to care for and kids to raise.

In other words, get a life.

>we wuz around

Nope

their instincts better work when they need to GTFO because the day is coming.

they can go to the rest of the middle east and sponge,hate preech and rape there.

where i grew up i was the only white kid for streets and streets.

i know what they are like when they outnumber you...they do not belong in the west.

they aint like indians and chinese...they refuse to fit in and flaunt the fact...just like the pic in OP

they need to be taught a lesson.

>I'm not into buzzwords
>his entire life is buzzwords and personal insults

Topkek, you'll have your tongue removed lad

Trump will win and get rid of all the mudslimes, Clinton will die of pneumonia, check em.

got 2 kids and a wife,got an ok paying job also

you are a mudshit aint you?

and i wasnt raised to hate muslims...i grew to hate them by living amongst a muslim community for 15 years

one tried to snatch me from my own doorstep as a kid...luckily my mum came to the door just in time

they are vermin parasites and i am overjoyed when they are killed in the news

recently a pregnant one was kicked in the gut and lost her kid over here in the news haha glorious!

Your retarded anecdote does not justify violence against people in your country.

The British raped, pillaged and murdered scores of Indians during their occupation, yet I have never met an Indian hold the same resentment that you have towards them. I think they know, even though nobody has been held accountable for those crimes, that someone like you for example had nothing to do with it. What would an Indian accomplish by hating you or shooting you? It would no accomplish nothing.

They had to deal with a colonialist regime, being force fed alien customs and ideals.

You will never live to see the day foreigners will outnumber Europeans in the homeland. Why waste your time and energy fearing it?

Life is a cycle, if it happens 200 years from now, it will revert, world is constantly changing and evolving. No number of bullets or amount of hate will change it. It will just make you miserable, in which I am sorry to say, you are.

I feel bad for the football team that had to play in that stadium because that stink must have lingered there for days

You don't sound like a civilized person.

they was savages being shown the light of civilization! we advanced them poo in the loos forward by 100s of years!

and why shouldnt i fear it? i fear for the future of my grandchildren!

you are just a nihilist cuck or a mudshit get fucked.

yeah but we can fucking shoot them.

You sound like a turkroach

Day of the rope you are 1st mate.

Lad Americans were mostly Europeans before the 60's. So we know. We know...

I know what to do....

not got guns but im buying a high end crossbow soon and i have axes and the like for the happening.

>That file name

B-but why D-dad...?

Vote trump..build the wall and ban muslims from america

trumps policy on child care will encourage you all to have white kids.

the filename? who else would hunt with a minigun lol?

Oh...

I thought you meant you were hunting yanks.

They're arranged to be married to their cousins.

islam is a religion dawg not a race war!.!.

Every post you make just proves my point.

>hunting
more like
>AIGHT OPEN UP DA TRAILER LET DEM HOGS LOOSE JERRY
>THURR YOU GO RICK, PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THIS FIRE 'EM UP YALL

its funny but its not

incest or cousin marrages are rife in the middle east and pakistan

their genetics aint good

its the last sort you would want to "diversify" the gene pool of the west.

orientals would make a better choice...higher IQ also and much more genetic diversity due to the sheer number of them.

you sitll posting ahmed?

suggest you start packin your fucking bags mate...things are about to get bumpy.

mutli ethnicity may work when everyone is united under 1 flag and fights for it

but mudshits dont...they dont respect the west or its laws values nor traditions.

they seek to usurp it and take over.

this is why you must be droven out same with the jew.

the people are waking up!

the over excessiveness is what makes it great though.

the left are in cahoots with muslims

stupid cunts dont realize that they are regressives

lets teach our kids tolerance,gay rights and womens rights...while pushing them into a religion that is intolerant and opposes gay and womens rights :DDD

DESU given where you live that's actually better happening gear for most Brit Bongs.
Also good on you guys for removing Olives

youtube.com/watch?v=bGKky5sRXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5Io19RHGg
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA
I just wish he went anywhere other than here, oh well.

hes a kike

ignore the snaggletoothed cuck

Whenever I see a picture like this, or like the ones of them all crowded in mecca, I think of how much better the world would be if someone just firebombed the thing

i hope i live to see the day mecca getting nuked...would be awesome

I fucking hate this kike

You must be one evil SOB. If you want to kill people so bad go join the army, or buy some guns, join a gang. Youre a sick fuck.

>What will you yanks do about it?

After you m8, lead by example for once

Your repeating yourself but then I don't believe your country has adequate medical care to assist you in daily life.

Come live with me for a month in the UKs most muslim city. See how they disregard laws , civility and common decency for nothing other than a convenient selfish existence as a moon worshiping pedo follower. See how they impact your life and tell me then Muslims, maybe not all but scarily large proportion of these ignorant inbreeds will do and say anything they please with the excuse of Muh Ham Mad. Fuck the vile ignorant scum I pass them in my car and wish they would step out becuase i'd love to be unable to stop. Love it.

Allow the life in their own shitholes but pakis fuck off back to pakistan.

They will get tired of other muslims and they will live "inna woods" in 2-3 Generations.

Have seen it here.

Can't wait to see what trump will do about it when yall eventually elect him

>and I promise you everything else will seem trivial.
Our children being raped by multiple pakis while they force drink drugs down her neck and threaten her family is trivial? Killing innocent people because of who they fuck is trivial to you? Killing people who turn away from a religion that claims salt water cannot mix with fresh water? This is all trivial to you? Fuck you are the one in need of assistance kid.

>california

checks out

Done my time in the royal engineers m8 3 years.

Piss off summerfag.

>difference is europe is getting tired of it
Less than 25% of eurocucks are tired of it
Also
>Renting out a stadium on a day there is no game
>Le cuck
This is the best you have? Really?
Muslims don't even break 1% of our population and we literally have states the size of your entire continent.
The muslim threat will never be able to gain a foothold here since most Americans already hate them as it is
The only ones who survive here have shit tons of money so we don't get stuck with the poor gutter trash that you have
We still get kebab but unlike you our governments doesn't bend over backwards for them and the US government is literally having to break the laws of the Constitution to even get us to take any.
Keep pretending all you want Cuck Britain but you'll never be great again, you won't over throw your new masters, and the vast majority of Europe will fall to the brown hoards.
You hardly have the numbers now as it is to even keep them at bay let alone best them purely based off numbers(but that would be if literally all Europeans taught which we all k ow 60% of them never would because their either full blown cucks or old people

>.t edgy white teenage tosser
You ain't done diversity kid, if you had you'd be a nigger by now.
The only thing you did was piss a lot of people off for like 200 years.

Is this bait? I don't even know anymore.

one got a victims phone and rang "DAD" on it and raped her while he was on the other end.

they are all animals...purge them all..women children they are all followers of evil

they will lie (taqiyya) to your face...even use emotional blackmail to use your white guilt against you..do not fall for it.

its your holy duty to stop the spread.

>What will you yanks do about it?
SHALL

I would agree but this shill actually has influence an that's worry some.
>It's the current year user!
To be fare though that's what most 'liberals' do now these days is defend a right wing bigoted ideology by calling the critics racist even though Islam is not a race.
They are literally doing the taqiyya for them.

I do look forward to his reaction for when Trump is elected though.

I use to sort of unironically liked once him but I stopped taking him seriously when he told everyone how Brexit was going to be the end of the EU, than an his defense for the 'Religion of peace'.

>states the size of your continent

stopped reading right there.

they are all loosing power...then they double down and shit happens proving them wrong and trump right.

their narrative is breaking apart and now the head of the movement is screaming at internet memes

>the end of the EU
I was going to put UK, I must have missed that.
The EU coming to an end would actually be pretty nice.

while he's exaggerating, texas and alaska alone do cover up a very large % of europe if you laid them out on top of it

so sort of correct

dang u still alive

dang!

the Muslims praying in OP's pic are from Orange county Anaheim, from my understanding that place isn't a cheap place to live in, in fact I'm pretty sure you need six figure income to live there comfortably, so you made a good point there about economics...

Maybe other USA anons can further expand on orange county economy !

>protects mudshit and sucks his dick
>calls anyone opposed to islam evil and wishes them dead

KEK
U
C
K

>We
>(((((we)))))