So, J-Law's career is a result of taking fat, Jew, cock, right?

So, J-Law's career is a result of taking fat, Jew, cock, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/10/10/media/harvey-weinstein-new-yorker-magazine/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Among many others, yes.

Nothing wrong with that.

What an ugly couple of kikes

oh wow an interracial couple.. how novel *yawn*

Ugh she even has one of those asses where the crack only goes 1/4 of the way up.

I'd do it for fame and millions of dollars.

Jesus fuck, would you rather work for some asshole producer shouting in your ear for years praying that you might just be successful one day instead of taking a shortcut?

Don't be mean.

Yep.

said texas deserved hurricane Harvey for voting Trump

>find out her whole career is based on sucking a fat hairy ugly merchant named Harvey's cock

pottery

Yes.

Harvey did nothing wrong. Anyone who disagrees needs to head back over to Reddit.

Its called taking the initiative, I would take a fat ugly jew cock for fame and fortune. Bitch was one of the highest paid actresses at 25

at least she got a career and oscar. The women who took cock and got nothing are now rape victims.

AHHAHHAHAHAAHAH
>money.cnn.com/2017/10/10/media/harvey-weinstein-new-yorker-magazine/index.html

N-no she never even knew about the extremely well known allegations everyone has known about for a decade. She's a strong feminist woman whose success was earned through hard work and skill

No, the admitted rapist spared J-law because she was too young and pretty.

Look at his bulge in the jlaw butt pic.

But this was widely known back then in the silver linings playbook oscar campaign days

Is that Dave Chappelle?

Lol. It's like buying a scratch off, losing, and ten years later going back to the gas station and taking a bitter shit on the floor.

You lost.

She probably sucks cock really good. Self-important talentless whore.Time will forget her and all that Jew cum swallowed will be for naught.

Oh because all black people look the same to you, eh champ?

Wait Jude Law is gay!?

not that guy but the pic is clearly michael jordan

Imagine the girls who got fucked just before the scandal and will never collect the reward for sucking his dick with the worst timing possible.

Is there anything other than hate feeding this meme?

Genuinely curious here.

JLaw is fucking disgusting; she's not even hot by roastie standards.

Like imagine you were outside or something and she walked past, you'd probably notice her because she's an OKAY looking blonde chick but you wouldn't lose sleep.

She can't act, she's an attention and LITERAL WHORE and she's a complete cunt.

Which is the worse Oscar that Harvey bought, Best Picture for Shakespeare in Love or Best Actress for JLaw?
I'm leaning towards the latter since she really wasn't that good in that movie.

WITHOUT mentioning Jews, tell me what he did wrong

>black "people"

I thought Omar was gay.

her new boyfriend is a 48 yo jew. so yes

Absolutely nothing

that's the only explanation since she can't act, is ugly and has no charisma

she must give really good head

bulge like that doesn't mean anything.
it could be ball sac is tight and small flacid penis is sticking out forward resting on teh balls rather than dangling over them.

But he "was in the pool" so this doesn't tell anything about dick size.

You'd do it for free, don't fool yourself.

He forgot to film it all so he could blackmail them into keeping quiet

Donating to all these feminist groups and calling others pigs while being the biggest pig in Hollywood, I wouldn't mind it if he weren't such a fucking hypocrite.

Nothing.