Wtf I love Israel now

wtf I love Israel now

rehmat1.com/2013/08/31/israel-to-ship-african-refugees-to-uganda/

Israel is proof a nation full of the same people can work properly and effiecently

It should be a crime to flee that. Stand and fight you cowardly fools.

lol Islamic bloggers
You'd have to be pretty fucking gullible to fall for this.

BASED
A
S
E
D

White country shouldn't be able to do this type of shit. Why aren't the media criticising israel?

>Not shipping them to Europe
Something fishy going on

Exactly. Do you think things would run so smoothly if the African immigrants and cucks comprised a significant percentage of their population? Fuck no! They would try to vote their way toward additional diversity, just like what's happening throughout the entire Anglosphere. When we descend into civil war they'll still blame the "evil right-wingers", even though they forced our hand.

But when Poland and other white countries refuse to take refugees they get blasted by polititians everywhere.

blame the eternal kraut trying to maintain economic control

>literally selling niggers
never change, jews

They're going to send them to Uganda via the Balkan route

One day you NatSoc people will realize that Israel is the solution to the problems of the Middle East.

Hitler was the greatest leader of the 20th century, without him we never would have realized Zion was necessary.

Hopefully one day whites will wake up to the same reality and kick out the blacks, Muslims and even the other Jews so we can populate our homeland fully.

Fuck you goyim, we never want to be around you again, and I'm sure you feel the same. Good thing whites and Jews share no homeland.

>refugees are okay to pour into white countries but not israel
>literally its okay for you but not us goy
>Sup Forums suddenly thinks this is cool

fuck off kikes

Why israel not multicultural?

Don't they need diversity for their economy?

That's what they keep telling literally every other planet on EARTH.

>Import blacks to white countries,
>Export blacks from Jewish countries

We don't. The cancerous atheist diaspora does.

Thank fuck that the orthodox and zealots are currently outbreeding liberals in Israel.

Don't blame Israel. We literally pay to take kikes off your hands. We give atheist Western faggots the chance to visit Zion and leave you alone.

They're still here.

>uganda agrees to accept refugees in exchange for guns
>guns will inevitably used by warmongers and shit, destabilizing the country (again)
>civil war will ensue
>nigs will try and find refuge in other places like isreal again
>cycle starts again
Just fucking send them back. Refugees are little more than glorified border hoppers

More like refugees will cryout for help, Trucuck invites them all to canada, canada becomes 45% black over night

Because it's a made up blog story on a blog that quotes the Quran at the top of the page. WT? Why is Sup Forums so full of idiots. I swear I could sell magic beans here.

This.
All jews to israel and all moors to their countries

Isreal was handed to them for free less than a century ago. They certainly haven't proven themselves. All they do it mutilate kids and whine about their superstitions.

>Jews teach Africans how to better kill eachother in exchange for taking back a whole load of Africans

Very clever, Chaim.

That's brilliant. We need to do this. God knows we have the guns.

We have jews from all over the globe.. true diversity right here

>meanwhile the same jews push for these useless shitskins to come to white countries

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

wait wait wait didnt the usa just agreed to give the jews lots of money in exchange of isreal buying weapons from the usa with that money (fucking cucks), and now these merchants are selling weapons to uganda? kek!

And are supplying arms for a war....in Africa, where are they going to go exactly?