>no asian super heroes

FUCKING WHY?

America has a long rivalry with Asia

Totally Awesome Hulk is literally getting everyone together for a team

>asian super heroes
>what is anime

RACE TRAITOR REEEEEEE AM TELLING Sup Forums

liberals openly HATE asians and don't even try to deny it

Kamala you're not real Asian, get out of there!

In America the only two races that matter are "white" and "black", everyone else is just somewhere floating around in racial relevance limbo

Also, the new "Hulk" is Asian so shut up

Anime characters are white.

Manga has us more than covered in that category, OP.

Asians don't score enough diversity points.

Anime already produces better hero shit

But Muslims are Asians . . .

Who's the guy that's not Jimmy Woo or Shang Chi?

I should've said middle easterners right?

Because "diversity" means black men and muslims.
This is because "diversity" is driven by liberals, who ignore anyone who isn't authentically oppressed, which means they shout loudly.
Asians, Indians and so on don't scream and whine about oppression, so they don't count for diversity points.

Every Asian marvel character is some varisnt of ninja. They can only do that so many times, but also cant make any other kind of asian.

New Super-Man's so fucking good

Euro cuck detected

What about hulk and silk? Why do you keep making these threads?

For (you)

>Americans

Why do people blame them for getting triggered over casting decisions

muslim isn't a race you fucking retard

>Cho
>Silk
>Sunfire
>like a dozen other mutants

The Middle East is in the continent of Asia.

>All those cute yellow waitresses
Why did we stop using Yellow?

And Europe and Africa....but mostly Asia.

I know X-Men has a bunch of East Asian characters.

Why DID we stop using yellow?
Isn't yellow a beautiful colour?

Jake Oh

If only the sales reflected how quality of a title it is. Thankfully Didio has a soft spot for smaller stories.

asians do pretty well on their own without social engineers trying to make people like them

98% of shounen manga
Psylocke's body.
Jubilee
All I got, probably many more, but I'm a casual.

There's a decent amount right now.

>Chulk
>Silk
>Ms. Marvel
>Shang Chi
>New Super-man
>Jubilee
>Damian
>Katana
>Colleen

Now hispanic is a group that has fuck all for superheroes.

>White Tiger
>Blue Beetle
>Ghost Rider
>Miles
>Nova
>Fucking Mas y Menos

are the only ones I can think of

hey ese how bout some more chicano heroes though nawmean homes?

you're right, kamala khan and dr. strange are just variant ninjas.

I should've said east asians and south asians right?

>There's a decent amount right now.

He knows that. You're just taking his bait.

Doctor Strange is an Asian now?

I meant in hollywood blockbuster capeshit.

There should be a growing trend in the coming years thanks to the huge Chinese movie market that just opened up.

White Fox is also showing up at some point.

Put a Not America on Mexico and the Middle East, and the Ocenia Islands.
Also put an America on Alaska and where the fuck is Hawaii?

Silk looks really hot there.

>chinese knockoffs of american heroes

seriously?

Chinks don't care so long as they're not too Black or too Japanese.

yes, and it's actually really good

Fixed. No one thinks of Egyptians or Turks when they say Asians.

>damien
>Asian

Nani?

kamala is muslim, op very obviously is making a distinction between west asian and east asian you stupid chink

Damian is half Arabic

chinese and japanese look da same, tho

Kamala looks like a dude

>Now hispanic is a group that has fuck all for superheroes.

Fire, Hawkgirl, Jessica Cruz, White Tiger, Vibe, Renee Montoya, America Chavez, Firebird, Darwin, etc

Gotta read more comics, son

but kamala is cute!

i thought darwin was black

He's Talia and Bruce's rape baby. Talia is Arabian. Therefore he's part Arabian.

Unless they retconned that whole thing and he's a test tube baby or something. Fuck if I've kept up with the twerp.

Quarter.
His other quarter is actual Asian
Consult the charts.

>New Super-man

What's that even about? I only read half the first issue, but I'm interested.

And what's going on with The Great Ten? Do they still exist post Rebirth? I remember The August General in Iron was on the JLI in the nu52.

why is this joke not used for europeans? you can't exactly tell british, french, germans apart aside from their language

He's half black. His name is Armando Munoz.

Tahlia and Ras barely look Arabic in the first place.

Last I heard Damian was grown outside in some sort of fleshy sac not connected to Talia, he's more or less just a Bruce clone.

You forgot about chink hulk

Also the reason Asians aren't well represented is because they're basically an anomaly in American history

just like muslims?

who is this guide even for?

This sums it up.

The US has a long history of war against Filipinos, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, and Vietnamese. Countless American lives were lost to Asians and the fact they're a totally alien culture compared to the West is what makes them toxic in superhero comics.

Psylocke is a White Girl in a Japanese Woman's Body. That hardly counts.

Great Ten are still stooges for the Chinese gov. They're fighting with a Chinese knockoff version of the Freedom Fighters and the Chinese Trinity are there too.

Explain what "look arabic" means, keeping in mind that "look italian" and "look greek" can mean the same thing minus funny clothing

Because white people can generally tell one another apart on an individual level, while non-whites see a mass of pale skinned, brown-blondish people running around

oh nevermind, forgot about 9/11
but then you would have to count the nukes that hit japan?

>forgetting based America Chavez

Yes, exactly like muslims

Is this all in the New Superman book?

Because they literally mean Asians rook arike. Not just on an ethnic level but the stereotype is you can't tell them apart.
American GIs I assume.
>forgetting America Chavez
We're all trying our best to do so

Flips were not warred against, they were liberated from their ignorance

The chinks and viets resisted being liberated from communism so fuck them those fucking vermin-people

I highly doubt that you can tell apart a ukrainian person from a russian when meeting them for the first time.

Yes. It's entirely self-contained but there's a crossover coming with the Superman book coming soon.

Hooray, my soul stealing waifu is still around!

Yup, it's fucking awesome. The chemistry of China's knock off "Justice-League" is damn fun to read and keeps getting better. Easily my favorite Rebirth book.

He didn't even say they were you fucking retard.

>Flips were not warred against, they were liberated from their ignorance
Regardless, they killed US soldiers and were regarded as Asiatic savages.

Honestly, I can't envision an Asian being a superhero without being a puppet of their government. Asians are pretty racist as fuck. Especially amongst themselves. Plus they don't have the sort of altruism and sense of morals to protect all peoples (outside of their nationality) like Westerners can.

Because Bendis is in charge and he doesn't give a shit about them.

>If I don't eat enough of this testicles I will die!

>implying they won't scratch this character because of
>muh political correctness

Aren't there more asian capes than Muslim ones?

>implying
If any group needs more supers it's Native Americans.

Longer eyelashes, probably a trait inherited over years to keep sand out of eyes.

Orange-tinted skin, hair is black like the night, very hairy, wears funky headgear.

Ras generally looks more like an angry German in green and related to Count Vertigo than he does an actual arabian man.

Because Asians aren't a "victim class" in America. That is, American Liberals think blacks/hispanics need positive role models in the media to teach them to be better. Asians are generally successful, so they don't need more positive representation. Yes, it's as dumb as it sounds.

Probably, but let's face it, they're D-Listers that were meant as tokens and nobody gives a fuck about.

>Native Americans.

Those exist?

Flip here. The US helped us kick out Spain after 300 years but then kicked our asses and kept us for 50 years.

No hard feelings though, we love MacArthur

god he's so pretty

Well they kinda do have it better than blacks. Asians have culture and history they can fall back on. They can always go back to where they came from, but blacks don't have the same advantage since their ancestors were forcibly brought to the Western Hemisphere and lost their roots.

I mean, there's plenty of Asian media so why do they need representation in US stuff?

and yet they still get legacy characters and starwars movies

>now

Nobody cares about those.

So what does op want, replies?

>Legacy characters
Thanks to the success of Jaime Reyes, any minority can takeover an established white character's identity.

>starwars movies
LOL, those 2 Chinese dudes were pointless.

>Asians, Indians and so on don't scream and whine about oppression, so they don't count for diversity points.
A tip; just because we don't complain doesn't mean we don't contemplate and plan for revenge. Don't mistaken our silence for submission.