Rlly make u thank

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should have invaded Australia too.

>latuff

he's saying the US deserved it?
yet he'd turn around and wail every time israel bombs gaza for lobbing their bottle rockets at the jews.

its true though

I don't understand

where are the labels? What does the smoke represent? What does the sky represent? What do the towers represent?

wtf I hate austrailia now

Love how this comic represents the us in a bad light yet the muslims who literally killed 3000 people are not shown in any way.

Who the fuck drew this?

1. It was a perfect cover up, and there is no evidence that it was us
2. Can we get a redneck to Charlie Hebdo this fucker?

pretty true tobeh

>Intervention
That's a funny way to spell immigration.

Wtf I hate australia now

Not really. The US was locked in a Cold War with the USSR. In fact, Osama Bin Laden was more than happy to recieve "US Interventionism" When the commies invaded Afghanistan in the 80's.

Maybe it's not the US' fault. Maybe towelhead sandniggers are piece of shit fundamentalists who have wanted to watch all of the west burn from the start.

Well no wonder that thing didn't come back. You can clearly seen the underside is not curved properly.

What interventionism was the US involved in with the middle east in any real scale at the time? '

This is fucking next level. People will blame ANYTHING but the victims. Absolute victim blaming and more leftist hypocrisy.

(((muslims)))

>us policy
>us
oh, kikes

hopefully this helps. the unedited version

and to think we bombed the shit out of the Serbs to protect the muzzies and this was our thanks. Karma maybe?

>No Ben Garrison signature

I knew the Austrians were at the bottom of this. Really makes you think

Yes, because a mad dog surely won't harm us if we leave it be.

>Invade Aus
>win effortlessly because Aussie's can't into military
>station there to get rid of chinese
>make Aus adopt USD for reasons
>realise it was mistake
>thousands of boongs and faggots everywhere wanting hand outs
>USD plummets
>nothing but uranium and coal to sell

good job faggot

Get this leaf some chlorophyll for that five star post

Wasn't 9/11 done in retalation for Operation Infinite Reach?

This! It would then be perfect.

As every good goyim knows, uranium and coal are useless.

This.

We will never forget you dumb fucking kiwi kangaroo fuckers

You're alright.

drink up leaf.

You missed the smoke bad median the sky the public and the antisemitic airlines

Australia is full of radioactive spiders, do not come.

It's so true. Based latuff is so redpilled. He forgot to name the merchant, though.

those resources finite, like loyal pussy that knows how to cook.

You conquer the sphincter of the planet. great. now what?

I like America down to it's fundamental/constitutional beliefs, but Australia is a detriment to conquer because we have nothing to offer to the economy past tourism and hospitality.

We did a ton of stuff to fuck the region during the cold war. Look up the Iran contra scandel, cia overthrow of Iran, and American involvement in Afghanistan during the Russian invasion

Cheap real estate and good women that can't stay off Burgermen.
They're a lot better than our women, at least.

You forgot
>An emu hiding behind every leaf, ready to pounce on the neck of any soft cunts

I'm surprised you know that.
Aussie women still have the 1950's attitude of "love the provider"
they are crude and guttural at times, however, they aren't delicate in any sense of the word (especially sexually m8).

Put it this way, Auschicks would ground a mouthy yankee chick faster than electricity.

You should expect that as an American, of your women and their behavior. Don't you agree?

>Mfw the US didn't have an interventionist policy in muslim countries until after 9/11
>Mfw this argument is invalid

>Osama Bin Laden was more than happy to recieve "US Interventionism" When the commies invaded Afghanistan in the 80's.
That's because Osama & pals assumed the U.S. would clean up the mess they left from fighting the Russians and help them rebuild. Turns out they were wrong, and the country just went to shit after the U.S. Army packed up and left.

Needless to say, Osama & pals weren't too happy about this.

>Australian-American

I'm not sure that's a brilliant idea..

That's like Irish-Tibetan. or in your terms Maine-New Jersey. It won't mesh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach

He's saying US asked for it.

>BOONGERANGS
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeee

bullshit imbecile, the only thing that changed with 9/11 was islam's capacity to strike us

We were always on a slow motion clash with the totalitarian cult, your thinking is diseased

Naw man. Have you seen those emus? Dangerous mother fuckers

>oy vey ids anodda shoah dont victim blame people!
>the US caused 9/11 themselves they are fully to blame you should be ashamed you white male

Navy, I've visited a time or two, intend to steal one away from you when I stop reenlisting.

Victim blaming.

You know nothing about the involvement with Bin Laden.

GLORIOUS

I mean for fuck's sake, "clean up the mess", what does that even mean? Have you even fucking listened to what Bin Laden said his motives were?

Do what you gotta do, just do it right m8.

it's 50/50.

1. interventionism makes its objects angry.
2. Muslims are batshit crazy jihadis who want to conquer the world and are set to angry level 11 all the time.

best post in thread

They became jihadists after the intervention happened.

no

Australia will pay for what they did to us on 9/11.
>invades China

Yes.

no.

1. Up to 1924 Islam always had a Kaliph, who would call out the offensive Jihad to conquer more land.
2. The Muslim Brotherhood since 1926 plans to restitute the Kaliph and devises plans to conqer the world through other means.

The MB is the root of al-Qaida and all other jihadi organisations.

Give up, Fail-land, Canada is the third shitposting superpower these days. :-{D

maybe?

every middle eastern enemy of the west was trained as an "ally" by america at one point

same with the dicttors

america has that habit of creating enemies out of thin air

sick, cunt.
do it.

DELETE THIS