Blade runner was a flo-

>blade runner was a flo-

further proof that Americans are plebs

It's just Americans who don't know to appreciate good movies

Doesn't even have any nig nogs are super heroes in it

normie friendly movie that was never going to flop and anyone who thought it would is delusional

>Ameriburgers confirmed for chink tier turboplebs.

>UK box office
*inhales*

of course, they love only capeshit and 80s nostalgia jumpscares

Burgers are pure trash. This is further proof that the burger market will be more and more irrelevant. Based chinks actually liked BR 2049 btw.

More and more proof everyday that this movie is this generations Inception

Blade Runner is light years ahead of other movies released same time as 2049 at US box office as well, doesn't change the fact that mostly middle aged and old men watched the film at cinemas
Since America's demographics are skewed much younger than Europe's, 2049 isn't doing as well in US as Europe
Since Sup Forums didn't pass high school stats, they wouldn't understand this and resort to memes that show their OBSESSION

It still probably made more money in the US though

>the hoops Amerisharts will jump through to delude themselves into thinking they aren't total fucking plebs

pfffffffffffffffahahahahah

>Since America's demographics are skewed much browner than Europe's, 2049 isn't doing as well in US as Europe
ftfy

once again it's the ameriplebs falling behind...

Americans shall henceforth be called: Ameriplebs.

tfw superior actors and superior taste

I'm not even American, but I'm surprised Sup Forums doesn't understand demographics and stats
A film that 86% of its viewers are old people won't do well in a population that skews much younger than China and Europe

Burgerfags only likes capeshit and nu-star wars sequels

All moi

China is 100% shitskin, but China is an old demographic like Europe, so movies that old people like will be more successful in China than America

what are the best films of 2017 and 2016?

>we murricans are all young people, that's why we don't like dad movies

>normie friendly movie
>people walking out the cinema because they got bored
An R rated slow burn neo noir sci-fi

yes totally, most of the people watching it in the uk are 40+ year old white men

How do we fix shit American movie taste lads?

Can you relax Ahmed?

>Internationally, Blade Runner met overseas expectations, debuting with an estimated $50.2 million from 63 markets, 61% of its international footprint, capturing the #1 spot in 45 of those markets. The film's opening in the UK led the way with an estimated $8 million, on par with Interstellar and ~15% ahead of Mad Max: Fury Road.

Americucks confirmed to be chinktier turboplebs.

By not same fagging your own unfunny thread with different proxies.

Don't shoot me, Jose.

ethnic cleansing

>i-its because we're young not shitskins
but user... most of the young population of america are shitskins
in fact whites are a minority in the young population.

you will know ameripleb when marvel/dc thor/justice will open with 60 mil and end at 400 mil US boxoffice

why do britfags always know good kino when they see it

Start by listing your top 20 movies of all time

Lets wait and see if you do it or ignore the post because your taste is actually is just as bad :^)

never complain about the current state of hollywood you fucking american plebs

Did anyone else get a heavy DUNE vibe from it? not just the movies but books as well. I fucking loved it. Who else /watchingitagain/?

I wouldn't need to shoot you.I could kill you in less than a second with my bare hands.

>In Manchester
>decide to see it again
>all the best seats are taken for the next 2-3 imax views

Feels good, also bad because I want better seats this time.

The Paki in this thread is going fucking bonkers what the fuck. Stop same fagging you stupid cunt

The percentage of newborns that are white have been 50% for several years now, and it has been stable
In other western nations (like my own) the percentage of white newborns is plummeting as whites in my country and many others have the lowest birthrate out of any ethnic group

We let Kim nuke 'em

hmm.. interesting proposition

For a 150+ dollar budget it's doing below expectations. It's an hour longer than the original movie for no good reason and very pretty visuals can not sell a film by themselves.

Blade Runner 2049 underperforming, but still doing decent seems like the best scenario. We won't be seeing Blade Runner: Covenant. But nobody's career will be ruined. It'll end up in the classic nobody saw till after the fact category like the first.

this is why america is #1 and UK is a refugee-overrun shit state

We can start by putting a lovely rope around your neck and wrap it the top of an old oak tree

it's because all americans are overgrown babies and thus have that mentality

is it's so stable why is Sup Forums panicking about it then? and white birth rate in america is also plummeting
also:
>pretending you're not american

>this is why america is #1 and UK is a refugee-overrun shit state

Since America's demographics are skewed much younger than Europe's

SASSY BORICUA TEENS TWERKING THEY ASSES ON TOP OF CINEMA CHAIR WHILE DARK SKIN NIGGAS HOOT AND SMACK LIPS AT ANA DE ARMA'S ASS

>The long awaited sequel to sci-fi classic Blade Runner dominated the weekend box office in Australia, grossing $4,528,430 across 498 screens

all niggers must hang

>5 minutes and nothing
There you have it. 100% chance his taste is just as garbage and safe as everything on picture related

god damn that is some pleb cucked feminist shit

yet there are still more whites in America than your country

based dominions beyond the seas

80% of the UK is white and that is skewered by londonistan, most of the rest of the uk is white.

shut up ameripleb

Have you looked at the spelling in my posts? You don't understand stats, now you can't understand spelling?
Go back to school kid
>admitting you browse Sup Forums
You couldn't be more underage bait if you tried

objectively wrong

Doesn't matter. There are more white people here than the entire population of your shitty little Island

What was it like in your cinema?

I just saw it at 13:30 today and my cinema (one in london) was pretty damn packed. Actually had trouble finding two seats.

and soon whites will be the minority in the US LOL

>haha you mentioned Sup Forums so i win
what?

Sure thing bub, and you don't think the U.K is going to be majority non-white in a generation along with most of Europe?

>Dunkirk is now Cristopher Nolan's biggest film

You are losing the most important detail.

now post patrician tier

It's 100% just like it
dumb flick that makes dumb people feel smart

>normie friendly
you are a fucking retard you retarded tripfag

Except the Villeneuve is a way more capable director than Nolan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post yfw america will collapse in your lifetime.

or a kino that makes you feel dumb

Keep laughing. When we go the entire world is going with us. Going to be another dark ages or world war.

The population stats in some European nations aren't that much different.

>except that Nolan is way more capable director than Fincher
We've all heard the your pleb song for years
Years go on and the same safe "enjoyment" garbage gets transferred to a new face

>I just saw it at 13:30 today and my cinema (one in london) was pretty damn packed. Actually had trouble finding two seats.
seen it 3 times now in london at pretty popular cinemas but it was very quiet went in the afternoon like you

85% of the UK is white you moron

Fuck off, dabk.

LMAO

>no numbers released
>against no competition

Ladies and Gentlemen, the very embodiment of SPIN. Sort of like that TV show that was #1 in its timeslot among 18-19 year old unemployed men under 5'5" tall named Wendell.

BBC, SKY and ITV in a perpetual pissing contest for the ULTIMATE DRAMA.

We are exposed to pretty good TV.

O B S E S S E D

Lrn to spot samefag, brainlet.

>colonizing our country with their media, politics and social issues
>"lol why are yuropoors obsessed with us?"

>The population stats in some European nations aren't that much different.
Such as? Even France, the most niggerified country in Europe, has a supermajority of white Frenchmen in the lower age groups.

Reddit

please don't compare it to that trash. memeception is for microscopic sized wojak brains.

>Blade Runner 2049 supposedly shows dystopia
>it actually looks better, cleaner and safer than London in 2017

I live in London

>America
>Important
You are a parasite to the world, everyone wants you gone.

So is BR2049. If you were actually old enough or around here for it you'd see the patterns

Fuck off, disney shill.

Why do Brits understand kino?

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

America is a shit hole. just got back from there.
it is a country where the only reason people are nice because they expect a tip, and if you dont get the number right they treat you like shit because they dont get what they want.
not to mention everything over there is a piece of shit that falls apart, or how it is dominated by the chinks and blacks. You might venture into the suburbs and find white people

80% white

>parasite
>literally ever first world country rides the US so hard that if they have a market crash so does everyone else

reminder a film like this will make more money
reminder it wont make any money outside the US

was wondering why all the faggots in the brit thread kept talking about this nonstop