twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4/10

>using more than 4 colors for your map
>no Poland
y u do dis?

My benis told me to

Bump

Breddy good.
Who runs the baltic's? If not Estonia, then map has a flaw.

even before clicking on the thread, I knew it was some retarded Ameriturd with his grossedeutschland fetish. Fuck off moron

Bulgarian Constantinople.... really mate?

Kraut

someone give map so i can do this

ravioli, ravioli

Perfect map existed in 1914, but the Austrians had to go and fuck it up.

lol nigger, that is denmark, look at the baltics, op is clearly a proxy dane

ficki ficki, muhammed jihad
>average German by 2020

>t. Merchant of Venice

>Donbass
>Part of Russia
Pls no, a fucking peninsula of freeloaders was already enough.
My wallet can't keep feeding all those literal white niggers.

>Switzerland is German
>The Spanish middle sea Islands aren't German
>Elsass-Lothringen isn't German
It's shit

Crimea is Russian.

>non European stormcucks defending muh greater Germany because they don't have to deal with kraut bullshit every day
Like clockwork

>Germany, Ukraine exist
Shit/10

let me just fucking nuke malta out of existence

>kraut
Was weimar "kraut"?
If so then what was the Fascist Revolution?!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mwKEwiulL9o

are u retarded? germans are far better than italians

>muh nazis r great bcause dei defended da wite raiss! Mah fuhrer would be proud of ma 1/64th German heritage
Nazis killed more white Europeans than anyother force on the planet aside from communists. They destroyed German pride and made German history taboo. They destroyed the European empires, such as the British and French empires.
They cucked Europe beyong belief, yet stormtards constantlypraise them as some sort of saviours?

>captain Sweden defending cuck champion number 2
ok

says mr cucked since the fall of rome

Lol, we did far more for Europe since the fall of Rome compared to Swedes, which were pretty much irrelevant
>renaissance
>fascism
what great ideologies did Swedes come up with? Multiculti? Islam?

maybe because u had a far larger population and richer neighbouring countries. lol, ideologies. maybe u should know about the allotment system, gustabus adolbus and pretty much the best military commanders of all time

>maybe because u had a far larger population and richer neighbouring countries
Ya, and this made Italy far more relevant and important to European history than Sweden, that's my point
>allotment system, gustabus adolbus
lmao. Next you will tell me that inventing rotten fish in a can was one of your great accomplishments

lol, u cuck, why do u think he is called the father of modern warfare?

>no Poland
>allowing germsny to exist so they can populate europe with more muslims

-3/10 fuck you

FTFY

>Scotland
>Isle of Man
>Ireland
>Serbia
>Albania
>Turkey
>no Switzerland
>LE PRUSSIA XD

Cancer

Thanks God, finally I will see the statue of Liberty!

People who defend nazism are stupid as shit, mate

>Republika Hrvatska

What about all the Russian far east? What about these federal districts such as Sakha, Komi, Krasnoyarsk, Magadan, Chukotka or Tuva? Aren't these a mix of Mongoloid natives and Russian criminals or lowlifes? They increase exponentially the Russian crime rates and lower the GDP, they make Russia look as shitty as Poland, Romania or Bulgaria.

Fuck off mate

Poland should not be split up
Belgium, if it's going away, should be split between Nederlands and France
Scotland and Isle of Man fully belong to England
Corsica is French or self-governing, no inbetween
That retarded semi-Yugoslavia though
Hungary shouldn't be eating Romania

4/10.

> Sweden
> not important

Have you heard about the Swedish Empire and the Northern Wars? Sweden is that reason why Finland and Estonia are developed nowadays. They thrive because of the Germanic influence. Whichever country benefited from Germans became developed.

I do not like nazism and I regard it as a shitty ideology, but I acknowledge the racial differences, and the Germans (Deutsch, Swedes, Norwegians) are on the top of the list.

I wonder why you did not shill for Hungary in this thread.

I was the same before I could fathom the racial differences. We are second class Europeans.

You know it's true

Who cares about Romania? I feel like they haven't done else than fill european streets with beggars for the last decade or so

>albania
>germanfags have more land
>scotland the land of sjws having a country of their own
>Ukraine existing
wew lad

Hungary has nothing to do with Finland except for an extremely vaguely similar language.

Hungarians themselves have absolutely zero fenno ugric blood in them, they lost it hundreds of years ago.

Shilling for Hungary would be the same than you shilling for every Indo-European country

We'll give you Oslo for free

We get rid of them and then we will have the supremacy on the continent.

>> Ukraine existing

Anything wrong?

Finns usually shill for Hungary, every time Romanians or Slovakians have an argument with Hungarians, the Finns break into and defend Hungary.

Il take it....with all the firstprice ostepop and lapskaus....

Hungary lost their territory in Trianon. Plus, Romania and Bulgaria are where you should keep your gypsies, instead of letting them wonder around Stockholm, Oslo, Leeds, and Groningen.

You're welcome to take it, shit city anyway

Trump will lose

Hillary is immortal

Johnson dark horse victory

Still trying to roll pents but I guess Saran endorses Johnson.
Jeb!/Cruz 2016!

I trust satan on this

COME ON JEB

SHOW ME THE GUAC

B E R G E N
E
R
G
E
N

THE SECRET IS A LIME

JEEEEEEB

Jeb

Congrats

Absolutely requires OCBOБOЖДEHИE.
Seriously, mates? Ukraine? Still a state?

gib Calais
they're moving the mudslimes out and we're building a wall there anyway

we might as well just have it back.

>CASUALTIES
RIP Kosovo
RIP Montenegro
RIP Cyprus
RIP Andorra
RIP Latvia
RIP Estonia
RIP Lithuania
RIP Belarus
RIP Moldova
RIP Turkey
RIP Lebanon
RIP Srpska
RIP Morocco
RIP Algeria
RIP Tunisia
RIP Spain
RIP Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

>New arrivals
Yugoslavia
Kurdistan
New Byzantium
Aragon
Castille
Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth

>Lost land
Germany
Ukraine
France
Italy
Russia
Bosnia and Herzegovina (RIP Srpska)
Croatia

>Gained land
Germany
France
Italy
Denmark
Russia
Bulgaria

>poland is gone
>baltic states united
10/10

the funniest bit about it is most of them are nationalist conservatives who like the message Hitler put out to the German people but would hate every policy he ever enacted
They're just edgy bandwagon faggots.

>Poland should not be split up
but Europe has a long standing tradition of getting bored every few hundred years and obliterating the country,

Not even romanians like romania.

>go there because of job
>speak kraut
>literally every romanian complains about how romania is a shithole and they want to move away because of poverty and gypsies
>"just look at hungary and slovakia they know how to run a country unlike our "government of the month"
>speak hungarian
>ROMANIA IS HEAVEN ON EARTH BLOOD OF DECEBALUS AND BUREBISTA HAHA U MAD U MAD WE TOOK ARDEALA HAHAHA U MAD U JELLY HAHA

You know its true very well.

me likey

Only Germany, Sweden, and Austria, featuring Russian landgrabbers.

The cucks ALWAYS hated Poland. It was that way under Fredcuck the Great, and it's that way under Merkel.

I like it

I'm aware.

Also just noticed
>Scotland fully belongs to England
I'm a unionist but lad you need to go back and find out who ended up on the throne after the Union Act.

Swiss needs to fuck off

9/11 Benelux could be Reich too imo

oh right
Don't unite the Iberian Peninsula

we're in the process of colonizing Benidorm and we like Portugal

also either resurrect Byzantium and give them the clay the Turkish fucks have in Europe or give it to Greece
I'm assuming this would mean all ethnic Turks leave the fucking region or are removed.

>Who ended up on the throne
Yes, I know of James VI/I. But Scotland joined with England because they were massively fucked from trying to establish a colony (Belize), which ended up deleting their economy. They were forced to join with England. The only reason James ended up on the throne is because of Elizabeth.

He was indeed one of the great military commanders. Do you think he would approve of today's Sweden?

I have to side with Italy on this one. You guys are beyond cucked. Your overrated women go crazy for niggers, all the while pushing their feminist shit on you. The refugees, muslims and shitskins show you no respect either. All indirectly or directly funded by your ineffective tax system. And your food is shit.

Still, I enjoy spending a weekend in sweden from time to time.

Believe me lad I know
but its a good way to trigger the English

>tfw your country's biggest fuck up led to your King having more land
feels fucking good man

>Swedistan Empire

Fucking cuck

At least there are some people left who are educated in Industrial Europe. Most people's brains turn off and go "DURRR EVIL WHITE MAN HURT BROWN PERSON"

Swedish empire? Really? Kill yourself fagget

It would be best to remove them, they'll just come back if not

What is this Ukraine you speak of?

Lol calm down, it's a shitty place even in this near future setting of mine. All the cool Scandinavians left and joined the Hyperborean Union.

Why is everyone so obsessed with giving Morocco to Spain? As if it wasn't hard enough to keep illegals away in Ceuta/Melilla

>At least there are some people left who are educated in Industrial Europe
its getting less and less frequent, but the pendulum is swinging lad
I truly do love the current fucking year.

though I started uni yesterday
>the student union has a Diversity leader or some bullshit
>some faggot cuckold literally said "Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and non binary friends!"
>he told the uni that they had an issue with hate crimes "Because of the Brex- well after the Brexit vote whatever the cause was"
Fuck I wish it was just a meme lad.
I really do.

>>he told the uni
well the new students at the lecture

I kek'd at republic of texas, but then again i'd never leave my northern paradise

Pic related is objectively the best Europe, with some minor changes in the Balkans and the complete elimination of Turkey.

Deporting the Moors elsewhere.

Anyway I'm just gonna go and post the best map of the world.

Though Portugal might hate us now after the EU shit so idk if we need to update this.

I'm assuming you kill off the Moors in a Reconquista style event, and then guard the Straits with your life.

>simplify Europe on an even greater level, bring back the empires at their greatest territorial extent without eliminating any major group: Slavic empire, Scandinavian empire, British empire, Germanic-Hun empire, west Romance empire, and Greek empire, I left Holland and Italy and the Balts alone as they are unique and historically and culturally significant and distinct enough - wont bother explaining that but I'll acknowledge its poorly articulated, but I'm reconsidering that actually, lets the balts remain isolated but consider possibility of giving belgium and italy to the latin empire and throwing the netherlands to germany

>Balts are historically and culturally significant

>that hungary

There would be more Romanians than Hungarians in that state lmoa

please tell me you didn't just unite Spain, Portugal, and France?

Gallic empire, Britain should be in that group too but they are too valuable as their own thing

>Gallic empire
I honestly might just kill myself at this stage desu

And France isn't?

not Historically significant but culturally harder to place in a block, the Netherlands, Austrians, Germans, Swiss, and at a bit of a push, the Scandinavians are all sort of Germanic-ish, so they are their own group, basically a variation on a theme, I added the Huns to that group because of Historical association to the Habsburgs, although you are right, they are kind of their own thing. Same thing with Spain, Portugal and France, historically similar roles, similar linguistic family, similar mix of Celt, Roman, and German, Aragon which is the basis for part of Spain started off as a Frankish march that gained independence less than 800 years ago so w/e they can be grouped together as the sort of new west-euro roman thing, italy and Belgium are slightly different in different ways but generally can be added to that grouping because fuckit. Balts, with the exception of Estonia, dont really go with anything else, I guess they can get given to the scandinavians though seeing as how they already got Finland and Estonia and Finland are sort of comparable.

see here