Can we launch a concerted effort to make him EiC of Marvel again to turn everything around?

Can we launch a concerted effort to make him EiC of Marvel again to turn everything around?

Jim would make Marvel great again.

>wanting to put a former Soviet assassin known as "дyшитeля 13" who stole the identity of an innocent American comics artist in charge of your company

Memes got Trump elected. It's time to elevate Jim the same way. Anybody have Ike's email?

DCfag here
What did Jimdo to Marvel to warrant som many pepes?

Are you sure he's not the Frankenstein's monster?

That actually sounds pretty fucking badass to me.

Enforced deadlines and prevented leftists agendas including a "no gays" policy.

Certain, yes. He adopted the identity of the REAL Jim Shooter - the innocent young moral lad who wrote all those early LoSH stories - after a hit on US soil gone wrong, and turned his skills as a top Soviet agent, interrogator and killer to the comics biz.

Can you really say that the teenage boy who first wrote in Legion stories was the same man who wrote the Shooter Sex Files?

They never learn.

Do you think hands this large were built up through comics? No, those are strangling hands. Englehart's pensive expression is because he knows he's behind on the deadline and "Jim" will have his balls on a car battery if it's not done by tomorrow.

I'd want to see it just because it would be hilarious when he fires 2/3 of the staff in the first year.

Are you saying firing the staff of modern Marvel is a bad thing?

Absolutely, that guy sounds like he has stories to tell.

Not at all, but it would be funny to see nonetheless.

The twitter outrage alone would be glorious.

That is not meme worthy

>Fired
Dan Slott
Bendis
Mike Deodato
Katie Leth

>Banned from Twitter
Nick Spencer

Then who are we gonna have to write for Peter? Kelly or Conway?

Conway gets Amazing Spider-man (Renew your vows made the official canon but with Annie being Mayday)
Kelly gets a revived Spectacular Spider-man title and gets to undo One More Day.

Corrected
>Fired
Nick Spencer
Bendis
Mike Deodato
Katie Leth

>Banned from Twitter
Dan Slott

Editors like Brevoort need to be fired too.

Ok but Slott is removed from Spider-Man forever. He can go back to She-Hulk.

Shooter would likely confiscate every employees Twitter account and use them solely to promote their books.

Are you saying that a bad thing?

Are you ? Embarrassing.

Nothing would make me happier.

>(Renew your vows made the official canon but with Annie being Mayday)

Normally I'm against making Renew Your Vows the official canon but if it was done this way then I would totally be for it.

Spam Marvel's twitter account with images of Jim Shooter and tweets that say stuff like #BringBackShooter or #BringBackJim.

He can hire John Byrne just so he can fire him.

I'm not a contrarian, but I'd keep RYF separate because MJ is my least favorite love interest for Peter.

I think Slott is one of the writers who can be put in check and do okay with a good editor who doesn't let him do whatever he wants. Same with #WokeWaid who didn't use to let his politics leak into his stuff.

How about we get neither and just have the two married again and have MJ powerless.

No. MJ sucks and Peter shouldn't be married.

Go back to bed, Quesadilla.

Not Quesadilla. Gwen>>>>>>>>MJ.

Choke on a dick, Slott.

Fuck off Quesadilla, you're the reason why Spider-Man sucks so hard right now, because you didn't fucking let the character progress naturally over your shitty "He wont be relatable anymore" shilling.

I suppose you'd like every character to age naturally over the years then too. (Making non-immortal characters either super old or replaced by crappy legacy characters)

No, but that doesn't mean you can't progress the damn characters. Also, Jessica Jones is Peter's age and she has a kid, so go suck a cock.

Might want to take a look into what he tried after Valiant fell apart the first time.

Shooter of Today is not the Shooter of then.

He would run it better than the former mossad-agent currentily in charge

>using Jessica Jones as an example of a good character
kek

Ike doesn't give a shit about what goes down in the comics. That's Alonso the EiC. You think if he had any input he would let them libel his good friend Donald.

Jim Shooter just got double based.

>дyшитeля
Are those just random Russian characters?

Wrong form but close enough. Дyшитeль - strangler, asphyxiator. Dooshitel,

That's like having a male Black Widow in charge of Marvel. It's awesome.

He did pretty good the last time

He's not perfect, but he cared about keeping the stories relatively "genuine" and was better than what we've gotten since. So I'd like him back, yeah.

bump