Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lXmvunn7XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rape, murder, etc. etc. etc... etc.

Sleep

he probably did and got bored

>rape someone
>the next day it ends

My only worry is that one day the groundhog day just stops and I've stilled raped someone

Then just kill yourself.

Sleep

fist fight with random people

Rape, murder, etc. etc. etc... etc.

This...And wouldn't get tired of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lXmvunn7XI

>sleep in all day every day
>several years pass by
>finally realize the day has been repeating the whole time

a local theater ran a 24 hour marathon of this and if you made it all the way through you got free movie passes

I now fucking hate this movie

kill myself as soon as possible every day

>rape someone
>the next day it ends

he probably did and got bored

>caughted

>catched

have casual sex with a few of the townsluts, steal money from a bank, drive off a cliff with the groundhog, punch an annoying guy in the street, get bored and spend the next several thousand iterations trying to impress Andie MacDowell because i'm a bluepill faggot trapped in a movie written and directed by jews to push their oneitis-agenda.

>tfw Stephen Paddock was in Groundhog’s Day but the cycle broke on the wrong day.

Edge of tommorow

I would party

My only worry is that one day the groundhog day just stops and I've stilled raped someone

Hide in the ladies room and listen to them poop.

Yeah but they should have shown it.

Just imagine a whole 20 minute scene where he wakes up, and invites Rita to an empty house. Once inside, he overpowers her and ties her up. He spends the hours raping and humiliating her. He then describes his problem to her, and she slowly starts to sympathize. Once he gets her on his side, he starts to kill her painfully. Just imagine the contrast with the rest of the time we see her as a classy lady in a comedy movie, with the pleas for relief, as her naked body is unable to resist him.

Masturbate as intensely as possible, death gripping my shaft and pulling my schlong at least 16 times, just to repeat it again the next day without any loss of sensation or scabs

Then just kill yourself.

have casual sex with a few of the townsluts, steal money from a bank, drive off a cliff with the groundhog, punch an annoying guy in the street, get bored and spend the next several thousand iterations trying to impress Andie MacDowell because i'm a bluepill faggot trapped in a movie written and directed by jews to push their oneitis-agenda.

>i didn't get the movie
Nice edge. lel xD here's a (you)

Off to reddit, (you).

Combine this with that and we got ourselves some kino.

I love the insane theory that Ned Ryerson is Max Applewhite from Radioland Murders stuck in a hellish timeloop along with Phil.