Chinese are cause of all of the problem on earth

chinese are cause of all of the problem on earth

they are weak people but breed like a rodent or bug. they only allow one child and half of chinese is starving but the population increase!

chinese history is fucking joke. they always become conquered by stronger race such as mongol, manchu, british, japanese

when japanese attempt fix chinese problem suddenly everyone attack japan! we must fix problem again or world economy will be destroyed. canada and australia looks like fucking shanghai. will you help japanese now?

there can only be one sun in the sky. china must bow before japanese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTcA6h3aDz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be anti-asiansemitic

manchu isnt chinese?

Such hatred. Your country needs diversity.

we were always with you japan. even when we fought you, we were always with you. japanese culture and people = easy to fall in love with

han is chinese

we liberate manchukuo but USA help fucking communist and chinese destroy the country

after that han people slaughter the manchu for revenge

Yes gib all china to japan.
All china clay will be used to breed supirrior waifus for export.

Manchuria wasn't part of China outside of the Yuan and Qing dynasties. Qing were Jurchens who conquered China.

Every time Japanese try to fight something besides themselves, their suicide rates or their internal desire to fuck a child they get fucked.
How come you already forgot that one time you guys tried to take over Korea and were shredded by their bigger yellow-assed brother, huh, ya gook?
Or that one time when you met Soviet military and your entire overglorified midget fetish called Kwangtung army ended up fighting proper army first time in ever, not massacring civilians, and was raped so hard the A-bombs were not that big of a deal?
Keep your gook wee on the islands you have, stop even trying to crawl out, and keep getting irradiated, fuck Japanese children or whatever is that gooks do in their spare time. Oh, and keep producing quality waifus, that's your main export.
And don't even try to raise a military. Leave fighting to someone who knows how to do it snd just keep being a good little future atomic bombing target.
You didn't think that housing US army bases would protect you from anything at all, I hope?

i want to fuck OP

Based Rus'.

does this picture make you scared? please send more boats! we will destroy them again

bing bong

Fuckin gook got a tiny cock, little yellow boy is mad. Don't make us drop a third bomb leave all your eyes shut instead of slanted like the ugly chink you are.

>Google
>"This no ordinary homeless man"
Heh.
Of course I couldn't fuck up while typing. ”Keep your gook self"*.
Tell me, what does this picture make you feel like?
”HURURURR JAPANESE HARDEST WORKER JAPANESE MOST ADVANCED”
Yeah, I bet it took your damage control department a lot of effort and hard work to use MS paintbrush.
Now, please, before you start going on and on about your HONURURURURUR military and how you'll easily defeat /second strongest military on this planet/, remember that we have enough nukes to torch all of your psthethic little island nation.
And we'd have enough to do that a few times. Maybe ten. Maybe twenty.
Only reason why you aren't yet conquered, devastated and otherwise utterly humiliated by everyone who can fight better (as in, anything better than a monkey with a knife) is either the US, US' ally, or at odds with US.

obligatory song

youtube.com/watch?v=JTcA6h3aDz4

yes, we will help

They were their own unique culture and ethnic group, until the Chinks killed most of them and assimilated the rest. And this isn't the most recent time Han Chinese have gone on an autistic killing spree either, in fact they're doing it again in Tibet right now. Isn't amazing how the Chinese are given a free pass for killing so many different ethnic groups by the west? Really puts things in perspective.

communism isn't bad. communism is good. mao was a shithead who didn't know anything about communism or german philosophy.

Good choice, we should try playing it next time the gooks burn our flag.
They have this little cute ceremony. They come to the northernmost bit of their islands and have their fun chimping out, butthurt over not getting out land.
Last time they did this the Russian locals build a big, wooden RUSSIA and set it on fire so the fools could see it.
Maybe tossing a nuclear bomb model would also be fun... That honestly sounds like a good enough reason to come to Kuril Islands.

you guys aren't even commies anymore. make russia USSR again.

ps stalin was a faggot and totally killed trotsky & gave lenin strokes

Maybe bring some friends to help finnish the job..

Excuse me but you guys don't conquered jackshit. You guys fucked everything in your path then were told to fuck off.

OP is right, Chinese are are not even human

Finns are the true rulers of Asia
t. Knower

>russia dropping the tzar bomb on japan
Soneone make it stop

my sides.

NIPPON BANZAI!

For the emperor!

Eh, we might. They're pretty cool. Drink as much as we do.
It is such a wonderful thing to have' em st our border. To Peterburg come, on a ship, a group of civilized Europeans from Scandinavia and back comes an odd object resembling a ship covered in vomit, empty vodka bottles and drinking, sleeping, vomiting or all three in an interesting combination human-resembling barfing machines.
Communism is good on paper, but it is very, very hard to execute right.
So far everyone just. Executes the population in some amounts. That's obviously not the way to do it.
Also, if we hadn't been giving out money and weaponry to various shitty little republics like every proper empire, used its colonies for resources and labor instead of feeding them, USSR would be far better off.
And the worst thing about this all is?
Communism was the best option Russia had. And might still be, given severe improvements in the way it would be done.
Our liberals back in 20s banded up in what csn be translated to Temporary Government and did nothing at all to help the state. They simply were cutting up the riches, trying to decide who gets what.
It is no doubt that eventually some powers would rise and reunite Russia, but how much of land they would've been able to return?
Oh, by the way. The last time the liberals that US government pays for - they fucking come to US embassy for help in democracy improving, - got to power our country fell apart fully, and nineties happened.
Remember that weird Crazy Rouble Thread which tried to migrate to here? That's our dear liberal buddies, still butthurt hey lost the power.
Hey, there are good waifus and we might actually hit some human beings should we nuke' em.
Like American soldiers.

sent

every day I hear these ugly obnoxious chinks walking by talking incredibly loud. they're everywhere here.

i agree, chinks are a blight. they have ruined our global economy, though that is mostly the fault of globalist governments making it more preferable to outsource jobs there than to hire manufacture things in our own countries.

My ojiisama fought chinks in Manchuria and grandpa fought japs in Okinawa. Doing my part in taking over China by marrying a Shanghai girl! #LoveWins #SayNoToPepe

chill the fuck out tojo, unless your want your country to be a smoking crater in the middle of the pacific. russia is more than capable of turning your little shithole into nuclear glass.

Nonono, Finland. You got it all wrong.
As Asians you're supposed to Japanese the most, not the chinks.

To hate**

2 weren't enough.

Japs are rats.

And you wonder why the Chinks keep their North Korean rabid dog around. Two nukes clearly weren't enough.

I'm gonna come to your little nipland funville and fuck every single one of your tight lipped village Japanese women and do you a favor with your shitty population problem, then I'm going to get a job as a teacher and indoctrinate all of your school children into believing I'm the white God I am

i'm sorry jap-bro, It's hard to take you serious when you can't pronounce your l's

And the Chinese are the reason caused you guys bomb pearl harbor?

have a sip of huacha and you'll understand how backwards the manchu were before conquering the south.

August Storm was plenty of retribution for Port Arthur (and Khalkin Gol). Lets not get too worked up ruskie, ya'll did a fantastic job in manchuria.

Well, it would be nice if all the people from great civilizations could stop fighting each other. may be there is still hope for globalization.

AUGUST STORM

nope , israel . nation of slaves. followers of aliens.

why sent boat when u have nuke?

SEND IN THE TRIADS

lmao

Just call off your pet, we have other things to worry about. Having to deal with Japan thinking it has any rights to the islands is annoying.
Either way, only shot they have at getting Kuril Islands back under their control is for them to end up an administrative part of Russia.
Japanese Autonomous Oblast sounds good enough.
But yeah, I do need to chill. Unless something extraordinaire happens I won't be shooting at gooks and pillaging waifus any time soon.

Ironic considering your army lost to Chechen rebels in the 90's, and just barely won the second fight through the means of attrition and Jewerey.

>90s
>army
You'd be making a valid point if you knew anything about the condition of our military back then and what the higher ups did instead of trying to end the rebellion.

make the middle east secular again

fuck mudslimes. we need to halt the spread of islam. would prefer 1,6B jews over 1,6B fucking mudslimes any day. hope this plan is realized fast before europe becomes the new de facto muslim stronghold

It's not good in theory either.

It had benefits.
However, I am not a communist. Only reason for a Russian to like it are the USSR's achievements, and all of them could've been reached with far less victims and blood shed.