SCIENCE CONCLUDES: IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB

>WASHINGTON – For 15 years, there’s been a small band of investigators who have questioned the idea that the Twin Towers in New York City collapsed because of the intense heat and fires raging following two terrorist-directed plane crashes.

>But they have largely been dismissed as crazy conspiracy theorists.

>Now, however, Europhysics Magazine, the respected publication of the European physics community, has published a report by four experts who say “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

>“Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities,” the four physicists conclude.

wnd.com/2016/08/911-conspiracy-gets-support-from-physicists-study/
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

THE VEIL IS BEING LIFTED.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo
youtube.com/watch?v=-v_JMHSv6uM
youtube.com/watch?v=RX6AAQ-JICI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump. I'm going to bed though

This deserves a bump.

B T F O

>israel shills on suicide watch

fucking stop it Sup Forums cant be always right

has published a report by four experts who say “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

Well I'm an expert and I say that evidence points overwhelmingly to all three buildings being destroyed by alien invaders.

Can someone explain this conspiracy to me?

Crashing planes into the towers would be scary enough. They didn't need to control demolition to get an excuse for war.

slide this thread

This is a joke right

DELETE THIS, GOY.

OY VEEEEEEEYYYY

Oy vey they're gonna find out we planted thermite bombs with climbing gear while pretending to be art students

(((the european physics community)))

get your head out of your ass, OP.

DON'T MESS WITH US, GOYIM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
(((They))) were behind it, never forget.

You motherfuckers blame the Jews for 9/11 then call the scientific community that somewhat supports your claim Jews.

I dunno if you're baiting or a shill baka desu senpai

Nonsense this is complete nonsense and anyone believing it is an idiot.
OP, you should be ashamed of yourself, not move from your present location and stop being so depressed.
Get a life, at this rate you'll kill yourself !

Don't move from your location and browse cat pictures, you'll feel better. Delete this thread and its negativity and don't move from your location.

How dare you question us you Jew

The buildings had issues that required extremely expensive repairs.

They operated at a loss.

And demolishing them would cost an absolute fortune.

So what do?
Terrorist attack. Gets rid of the building, AND you get an insurance payout, which you coincidentally signed just a few weeks prior.

Oh and then you went and argued in court that 2 planes = 2 terrorist attacks, so you got twice as much money out of the insurance company.

but I am right . kill the traitors were they stand.

Just on top of my had US false flags:
USS Maine in Cuba
Gulf of Tonkin incident
9/11

Probably more, but thats just the examples on the surface.

DELETE THIS

Rabbi Dov Zakheim was the appointed Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller from 2001 to 2004 under the George W. Bush administration. Zakheim is the man responsible for the disappearance of $2.6 trillion that went missing from the Pentagon books which was announced by Donald Rumsfeld on 10th September, 2001. The story was buried under 9/11's rubble. The specific section of the Pentagon that was "hit" or "blown up" contained the years budgetary information, as well as accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts; many of whom died on 9/11.

You could put Pearl Harbor on there since its on record that they were warned by the Australians about the fleet moving into their direction but burgers needed a way to get the public rilled up and enter WW2.

WW1 was so bad that most burgers at the time did not want to join another useless War but after PH they all bought into the propaganda

Do....do you know anything about this greatest ally?

DELETE THIS

How could this be

how could everything that was so wrong in the world suddenly become so right? Kek give me strength, I can't handle this many happenings in such a short span of time

CONTRADICTIONS EVERYWHERE

THE REALITY ITSELF IS DESTABILIZING

PREPARE FOR HIS ARRIVAL

Everyone with half a brain has been saying for the last 15 years that three buildings cant pulverize themselves within 10 seconds without additional help

Find three more experts that agree with you and i'll make a thread.

Yes, everyone knows this but the fact that questioning it is no longer considered crazy is what is blowing me away

Bumpu for Trumpu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo

Yes, Pearl Harbor was also a ploy

the globalists are no longer hiding their intentions just like media no longer tries to hide that they are biased

you cant trust anyone anymore

Ive fucking known this since I was in High School. I hate the fucking planet we live on so much you guys, why is it that I always have to feel like we're miles ahead of everyone else. But even my closest friends think I'm retarded for going on this board.

>why is it that I always have to feel like we're miles ahead of everyone else.

Because we are the kind of people who dont deny the obvious. I dont think we are special we are simply old school

We already knew

Kek blesses those that praise him

Make crooked hillary crumble like dirt

>They think this will help Hillary because the Bush Administration pulled the trigger
>They don't think people will find out how deep the rabbit hole really is

DELETE DIS!!!!!!! FUGG!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that makes sense. I think it comes down to being able to handle that version of reality. I had a very intelligent friend go on Sup Forums for a while and it was actually before I went on, and his mind was breaking with paranoia about jews. I started going on and really started conversing with him about it but he started denying all the stuff I was saying, saying it made him too paranoid.

Now a days he totally mocks me for going on Sup Forums and being a conspiracy theorist and especially a Trump supporter, but I feel in my heart the reason he denies it all is because it makes him too depressed and anxious. It makes me terribly depressed as well but I had already had the feeling the world was controlled in a most insidious way. Like I said I used to debate the fuck out of people in high school about 9/11, and by proxy, the government and how much one can and should trust them. My friend told me he used to think i was a really deep thinker and was jealous, though I actually was always really jealous of him because I consider him a lot of more witty and articulate

I'm an expert, and I happen to be sitting here with two other experts.

And we all agree: Alien Invasion

Post a thread about it.

Fuck off kike

You wont fool us deceiver Jew.

You wouldve gotten away with it to if it wasnt for us meddling kids.

Well well well...

WHO'S CRAZY NOW!?

you do need an excuse for war both externally (for other countries not to denounce you) and internally (to prevent unrest), remember vietnam

usa can get away with it with all the ammo they have, but no point creating instability towards yourself when you can kill a couple thousand for casus belli

In Kek i trust.

That would be next level evil.

holy shit dub frenchies - checked

The only problem I have with these controlled demolition theories is that it seems pointless. Why wouldn't whoever was conspiring to do this just have agents crash the plane into the towers and call it a day? Seems kind of unnecessary and riskier to have bombs planted all over the building.

Could be other things to be gained by destroying the buildings. Which is why B7 came down presumably.

plz be yes

what? if you only crash the planes and theres a fire and 200 die you get one thing, but if take down the towers as in a movie you get the desire for blood going, bush became god that instant and could pass anything he wanted so long as he said "muh terrorism"

I'm telling you it were the chinese-americans.

Checked.

who would benefit from the twin towers destruction? why would anyone do that?

>install radar only late and ignore it anyway
>instead of having fighters ready for takeoff mass them up for fear of being sabotaged (by fucking who)
>shitty treaty battleships get sunk, and absolutely nothing of value was lost and no the sailors' lives aren't worth shit for the government as they're easily replaceable

>WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
FUCKING RETARD ALERT

low tier b8, but I'll take it.

>the owners of the insurance claim on the towers
>Media for all the coverage
>CIA, for all the poppy fields that were happily defended
>Blackwater, who get a nice fat paycheck for doing their stuff
>Government in general, because people look to leadershit in times of fear
>USA for takeovers and deals with other countries that resulted in this sudden need to fight arabs

I know I'm missing things, but here's the gist of it

watch it , it's worth it
youtube.com/watch?v=-v_JMHSv6uM
2:30

It's coming

is the guy still alive? because if there was no corruption (kek) even if it was taken advantage by the gov, they would have paid him a visit

9/11 wouldn't be remembered. Two big ass skyscrapers fell and one large building. Thousands died. If two planes crashed into buildings and that's it how many would have died, 50?

anyone who believes that 9/11 was an inside job is a fucking retard.

Did you even read the paper?

>Science

Pro-tip: Academic journals don't have ads in them.

so we all now know that there's a thing called Europhysics Magazine..
good publicity. well done Yurop

This, desu.

Fucking conspiritards need to fuck off

That doesn't mean they're independent in any way.

we're coming for you kike

pft you fags are still clinging to that shit?

This shit has been out in the open for years, there was a Group of architects claiming the exact same thing in 2014.

Because questioning the political status quo is slowly becoming more acceptable

Anyone know who were the main financial supporting groups in this paper?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=RX6AAQ-JICI

Vergas jezelf