Men of Sup Forums, say you're an up and rising actor and you've just caught your big break...

Men of Sup Forums, say you're an up and rising actor and you've just caught your big break. The catch is you have to blow this guy. Would you do it?

Of course! All these actors and actresses are just little whiny cunts

no but i'd finger amy pascal

yes, he wouldn't even need to cast me in anything. Harvey is hot and masculine.

Obviously.

'rape' - this type of 'rape' - is the biggest female scam out there. It's barely even unpleasant.

If I thought I could make an extra $2 an hour I'd fuck my boss. She's an obese 60 year old woman. It's literally 10 minutes, and I'd get the benefit of an orgasm at the end.

It's nothing. Women have the victim market cornered hard.

>If I thought I could make an extra $2 an hour I'd fuck my boss

That's rape. You'd be raping your boss.

lol...and the funniest thing is all the headlines like 'brave victims speak up about horrifying, life changing rape by MONSTER'.

I'm a woman but yes.

>actress

Fuck yeah. That's a good deal.
Sure, I'd feel like shit afterwards, but I'll just buy myself a Bugatti or something come payday

But you know what I wouldn't have if I didn't suck his dick? A Bugatti

If he treats me well and doesn't hit me?
Maybe

No because that's not what having a career is about. If you sell yourself out you lose.

All those women who complained about it are fucking whores with no brain. It's legit not a valid excuse to say you blew your boss for their job.

YOU wanted that job and YOU blew them for it. You wanted to blow them by proxy. If you didn't want to blow them, you should've found another job!

you don't get her cummies in you so of course it isnt that bad

no youre not lol

heh

Without a second of hesitation. I'd give him a service he'd remember the rest of his life as long as he made sure I was set.

they're playing it up because journalists were onto some horrifying information (pedowood) but this was tossed out to make it seem as if this is the worst thing in hollywood.

Sup Forums has done worse for less

>I'm a woman
You're a pathetic excuse of a human being like the rest of us in here

And don't give me that excuse about having to eat and being homeless. Samanas in India would starve themselves for years and live in the forest all their lives and they lived to be 100 even.

We should stop letting crappy excuses from women slide. It's caused a legal mess for males.

Harvey, I'm gonna sue you for so many millions. You're fucked.

pre- or post- smartphones Sup Forums?

>Multiple front page stories of THR for several days
>Stories are probably generating a fuckload of clicks
lol they're going cannibal

>Would you do it?
I'll even swallow his jewish nectar and stream it live on Sup Forums motherfucker. Are you kidding?
It's a once in a lifetime fabulous deal and you'd be a moron to pass on it.

Poor guy his pussy train derailed