If you are a good looking white guy, this country is a wonderland

If you are a good looking white guy, this country is a wonderland.

I literally feel like a KANG here. You can get away with anything, make shitons of money, snort mdma and cocaine and fuck horny chinese girls.

FUCK YOU

This is the quality of girl I'm fucking on a weekly basis.

>Battle of the proxyfags/english teachers

Watch out or I'll come to your country with my big schlong and culturally enrich you.

More plastic than female.

That's a natural face dumbfuck.

fuck off mainlander proxy scum mainlanders are almost as ugly as nonplastic koreans i'd even take japanese over mainlanders fuck you

This thread again.

>sometimes Sup Forums posts about how great asian countries are if you're white
>other times Sup Forums posts about how racist/xenophobic asians are and will give you an awful time in their countries if you're white
Who do I believe?

butthurt masculine asian detected

>make shitons of money
explain how?

As I said it all really depends on how you look. If you are a 7/10 and above white guy, chinese treat you like a prince. If youre an ugly fuck who cant get laid at home, they'll treat you accordingly.

someone make a video share stream and lets all watch the story of ricky together

In goon to be up north towards NK, going to be nice there too you assume? I'm mainly looking to network and find a way to make some real cash there.

50$ an hour tutoring english to rich chinese families. Totally tax free.

t.shegook already married

yeah if you fuck the gutter trash of a country you can go far.

basically you are like a nigger in the US, you get away with way more than you should, you make tons of money from a job you do little at because of affirmative action, do tons of drugs and fuck ugly white women

>who do I believe

Well the former is written by fantasists with proxies and the latter is written by ass-blasted Asian men.

So your best bet is to go there and find out for yourself.

t. fell for the travel meme

>tutoring english
eh...anything else I could work?

Aren't you fucks literally the same. It's not like you cunts somehow have a drastic difference in physiology. That goes for Korea and Japan too

No because youre a slav turk mongrel and therefore nonwhite. No jobs for you.

>should I travel to X guys?
>just go there and find out yourself
Also if you fell for the travel meme surely you can give some input.

If this means what I think it does you know the routine.

As a white guy, asian girls are incredibly easy.

How was china for you?

on hongkong we are not so bad as the mainland we learned civilization

mainlanders are one step above nigger or indian they piss and shit everywhere no regard for other people

I dont want your women or drugs
just want steady income
still no place for me?

Being a nigger feels good, bro. We are the alphas and you are the omega. We walk all over the country and get away with it.

Looks like a young boy.

Shut up and just post more Asian girls.

>good looking white guy
ftfy
us uglies can't get anywhere in life no matter what race, except maybe sheboons and illegal spicarellas wanting that green card

Op where in China are you? I'm going to Shanghai in half a year. Anything to recommend?

What can I expect as a 5'7", tan-skinned Mexican who's going there next year. Should I just give up all hope now

Im in shanghai. No offense but i fucking hate yuros. Fucking cucked political left hipsterish scum with tight jeans. Yuros should be gassed.

>snort mdma and cocaine
what a healthy lifestyle

Oh did you forget what happened before ww1?

Sure,
>Thailand and the Philippines
Basically pathetic jungle asians desperate to get out of poverty. Seeing my friend vomiting behind a McDonalds and still getting hit on by hookers in Bangkok shows how desperate the bottom rung is here. Fun Fact: In the Philippines every white guy is "American".

Don't be a disgusting leeching faggot like OP. Learn programming and do real work.

come to 香港, we women are actually normal and wash our vaginas, unlike mainlander shit

Hong Kong's been under British rule for the past century or so, only recently got given to the chinks, and apparently they've fucked up a lot of shit.

do you have a college degree

Better than Korea or Japan. I think I liked Taiwan more but pretty even. SE Asia isn't comparable .

YOU

THE ONE WHO BASHED SEATTLE

YOU DUN GOOFED

>implying they're going to take 5'4 manlet there

Jesus Christ you're such an annoying faggot. I'm going to report your shitty thread. I lived in Japan for 6 months btw, got married there too, so I have nothing against what you're doing but you're just insufferable.

how can it be a wonderland if Asian women are ugly as fuck?

Give it a shot. Let me tell you though, the meme that chinese are short is bs. At 5'7 you will feel short, even girls will get taller than you.

This used to be true in Japan and Korea, the better countries, but now the Blacks have dominated. White males used to rule East Asia, but Black Americans keep taking over. Black Americans will soon conquer China as well. The African migrants will continue to make it hard by lying about being Americans "Durr, my name is John" and selling drugs.

huh?

>he can only feel big in an Asian country

Talking about insecurity and an inferiority complex.

im a teacher and ive been considering doing the teaching in a slant country thing. is it an easy process? can i get good weed in chinkworld?

DON'T GIVE ME THAT

YOU KNOW THERE'S ONLY ONE MARRIED CHINK FEMANON ON HERE

I DO NOT FORGIVE
I DO NOT FORGET

I know your type, useless poor slavshit that married the first jap ho that gave you attention. Enjoy your miserable married life you dumb yuro slav cuck.

what are you sperging out about? seattle is a lovely city, i've got some friends who moved there

t. hong kong guy with a cuck fetish

>5'7
Is short you Asian cuck. Even for Mexicans. If you ever come to prosperous Europe you will be feeling like a short manlet.

>no capitalization
>no punctuations

>im a teacher

You'd do better to stick to teaching English to niggers.

who gives a fuck if they bashed seattle, this city is fucking retarded

Nope. I'm on a fake visa.

Let them know you're an American Mexican. If not, you'll get nowhere.

THAT'S RIGHT
KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE

AMERICA #1

How do you get a fake visa and a job tutoring rich children

Seattle is shit, but it's still better than any Chinese city. It was in a thread yesterday.

Who cares, Seattle and the rest of the pnw are a national embarrassment. You fucks make San Francisco look normal

>Seattle
>good

Only if you're a hipster numale cuckolded millenial with an addiction to DUDEWEEDLMAOism.

If you're proud of seattle then you must be proud of San Francisco you fucking cuck.

CHECK

Everyone bashes Seattle, the city sucks

>Chinese diaspora damage control

> English teacher gets over-excited that he can finally get laid.

This again.

0/10

Beware of the Chinese merchant Sup Forums

CHINK SHILL
CHINA'S CITIES ARE FILLED WITH GHOULS WORSE THAN SJW'S

see

Woah it's not SanFran bad, besides the local area like Tacoma is based. Waiting for the bus I had a 30 minute conversation about how nice our whit cities were, without any blacks

Hong Kong is more like a nice fusion between East and West. Remember the bongs ruled them for 100 years. It's got bits of both, and isn't really subject to the same types of degenerate shit that's taken over the west.

I'd definitely rate it higher than Seattle.

>china flag
STOP BUYING UP HOUSES ON THE BAY AREA AND WEST COAST IN GENERAL NOW I CANNOT AFFORD SHIT BECAUSE OF YOU CHINKY CHIN CHINK
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 100% nordic European ancestry.

RARE
A
R
E

Take the superior version, fellow Aryan.

The fact that someone would pretend to be a female on Sup Forums of all places is disgusting. You're a goddamn retard and a pathetic piece of shit.

they have made some things regress but for the most part the SAR has worked well. we still have open internet and free press, and there are still jobs and housing for people who work hard. poor parts like kowloon exist but there are poor parts to every city

Only till 2047, then you get to rejoin the mainland. bet you people are ecstatic!

Chinese are the real master race
Do better if you don't like it :^)

>free press
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums IS THE ONLY FREE PRESS LEFT ANYWHERE

I agree. Majority of China's cities are smog filled soulless and generally lawless cities with rubbish everywhere and subhuman barbarians spitting and peeing wherever they please. Even the girls don't shave their armpits.

Singapore on the other hand is one of the few Chinese majority nations with a high standard of living.

Taiwan?

Teipai

this is sadly true, but our news anchors dont openly support one party like cnn

we're holding our breath with trepedation, seeing what brexit does. many people here want to rejoin england, but not the eu

Why is China so shitty?

Like you would ever be allowed to leave china. They own you, and are never going to let go.

Asians already give me dirty looks when with Korean gf in London. I can't imagine how bad it must be in an asian country

that is a sad truth. still, without hope one cannot go through life. so we hold hope, however foolish

singapore is lovely in the spring. you have a clean city and friendly people

>nation of superstitious mostly uneducated peasants

Apparently China don't use diapers so shitting in the streets for.kids is normalIdk about the adults though

singapore sucks dude

NEA > Chinks > Island chink poopskins

t. Middle class millenial numale cuck

have fun with terminal lung cancer, or getting arsenic poisoning because some Chinese guy accidently added it to the food supply, china is that country that's literally a fucking thousand ways to die. The fuck are you doing there anyway, why not go to the Philippines or some good country.

That is a truly harrowing thought. Do you think the emigration will start growing faster again as the return approaches?
Being at UW i know how desperate mainlanders are to get citizenship here, I can't imagine how many wong chong must flood your city. The thought of being annexed by those who's countrymen try nothing but to flee must be horrific.
You have any chance of emigrating?

Aren't Chinese the ugly ones?