Help with my cousin

My cousin and I (she is white)have grown up since we were three years old each. Always together, from when we first met, through high school and even now a decade after high school, we are roommates with two other people as well. just found out that her due date is in February. What do? Abortion is out of the question, she won't do it, and to be honest I'm against it too, because that's my fucking family regardless of his race, I'll teach him civility unlike his father ever will. It ids my family, or atleast part.
I HIGLY doubt her Mexican boyfriend will be supporting them at all, atleast on the most part. My cousin will way more than likely be doing most of the work, plus house work. I will also be able to be willing to help them out and babysit the kid and tutor him when he grows up, and financial situations if the time arises. The father won't be much of an example so I feel like I should show what a real man is supposed to behave and act like.

Am I wrong? What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXpLNQ3hOIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First thing's first... Let's get crackin' on that sentence structure senpai.

user, you know what to do with your cousin 8)

I am truly sorry for what happened to your sister, but this will not end well.

Get the abortion, you'll be thankful long term. There is a reason multi-culturalism doesn't work.

Be the fun uncle. The one who can afford to take her/him to the amusement park.

I'm not drunk but I'm getting there. Forgive me for my grammatical errors and focus on the subject. I thought it was cleaг, if not, let me know and I'll clarify

So is this an incest post or what

Already have a nephew niece with my brother and they absolutely love me that's exact article I am to them

Sorry I'm not in the incest like your Eurocucks

>Australia
>Shitpostinf
No surprise

Exact uncle-*

no way I could condone killing my own family even if their blood is tainted.

Until it's outside breathing air, it's not your family.

How is that so? It will have an eight of my blood, which belongs to my cousin who I consider a sister.

Move to Mexico then, don't need anymore race traitors here

Misunderstood your post as I said I'm a little drunk. I consider like to start at conception. No I'm not a Christfag

I'd just excommunicate the racetraitor slut.

I didn't choose to have the child, therefore I shouldn't be held responsible for this. The child is in is going to exist regardless of what I have to say, so I'd like to teach that kid to appreciate America instead of being one of those La Raza fags

Super good advice. It will pay major dividends throughout your lives, the early memories. And the earlier you get started, the better, most kids are cheap dates until they hit their teens. (No pedo)

You can teach kids anything if you make it into a game. Then when it's not a game anymore, it still will be.

Make sense?

Cuckboy.
You shoulda put that baby in there.

fuck off retard

just do what you have proposed. it's not the end of the world, yes, she is stupid for getting herself into a situation where she is likely to become a single mother.

but it comes down to this. do you want your cousin to sacrifice your blood, your family, to Moloch or do you want to be his favourite uncle Redd Phil?

Kek be with us.
We need you now more than ever.
Protect our Trump.

And yea, I believe diversity is a crock of shit. But my family member (non anchor baby) needs to see how a real man acts. Small things like this can make a difference. Niggers are the exception

1. You sound like a complete fucktard.

2. How does one stoop so low as to be cucked by his cousin, with whom he (presumably) does not have a sexual relationship?

3. KYS

abort abort abort abort

he meant lynch that spic loving slut

>like to teach that kid to appreciate America instead of being one of those La Raza fags

Too bad, the real dad will teach the kid how to be a spic. The schools will teach the rest.

If its a girl the dad will molest her from age 7 to well, forever. Expect a pregnant 10 year old.

Do your best by the child... I mean, this isn't rocket science.

Ignore the faggots telling you to do otherwise, you're on the right track here.

>so I'd like to teach that kid to appreciate America instead of being one of those La Raza fags

Just don't come on too strong. Never get mad at the kid. Just disappointed. And ready to help them straighten-up and fly right.

It's natural for kids to maybe dabble in thug culture, maybe gangster movies, listening to rap, whatever. Just calmly and politely disapprove, let them bring it up before you drop any redpills, and try to expose them to better influences.

BEANED

hire a jew lawyer

get child support. ruin the degenerate father's life to maximize it. aim to spend $30k on the lawyer, it'll be worth it in the long run. bonus points if you can claim common-law marriage.

this is what jews are for. to serve the goyim.

if the baby's not white, abort that shit.

you sound like a nice guy. don't cuck yourself for some nonwhite bastard child. that's what welfare is for.

get yourself a white wife and your own children. become too poor and busy to support your cousin's son. non white = non family.

but hire that jew lawyer first.

You got cucked.

Seriously, roomates and you didnt gave her the D. Shame on you she had to look at Mexicans for casual sex. What kind of shitty cousin are you? Fuckkng faggot, what the hell are they pouring in the water?

This is so pathetic.

A mexican knocks up your cousin and you're going to take responsibility for raising the shitskin spawn. The mexican is probably laughing his head off as he goes to fuck another white whore while you bust your arse to feed and clothe his offspring.

Nothing you teach will do shit for this kid. His genetics will always win out. He will grow to resent whites like Obama and you can't teach him any "values".

The fact that you are considering anything other than abortion is beyond the pale. Enjoy being a cuck you faggot, and enjoy watching as the little monkey you teach your "values" to ends up growing up to resemble his deadbeat father.

I know exactly what you mean there bro. Thanks for being positive. I am quite honestly crushed by this news, but I shall make the best of it doe him and I. If he shows typical Mexican gang shit, I'll tell my cousin to send him straight to a boarding school or something military oroented. 9 years in the army and it did me a whole good besides the PTSD and azure anxiety disorder. I'd rather have those than and amputated part of my body/. I'll pay if I have to for schooling, I make $115k/year for 20 years at ups, including bonuses. I don't want another piece of shit in our streets. I want him to be successful and not the stereotype shitty Mexican... Contribute.

Your cousin doesn't have a baby in her womb, she has an abomination. Kill it or your bloodline will be permanently polluted.

Disappointment from someone you love hurts way more than anything else that I can really think of. Makes absolutely feel like shit and that is a good strategy

Shitskins don't feel those emotions, they are a lower form of life.

Real men dont raise other men kids. Are you atleast baging that ass or are you willing to ruin your life/time like those friendzoned losers who try so hard to act good?

Dont worry about it. He is not your family, and what a cousin does it her fuckin problem not yours.

Kek. My cousin is seriously beauty pageant gorgeous, but I have moral fortitude and do not do vile things myself, I do not sleep with anyone that is not white. No I will not post pics of my cousin.

I shall use Red Phill as my pseudo name from now on. Love it

/thread
You know what to do, OP. She's turned her back on her people, now turn your back on her. That half beast spawn inside of her is not worth your time and it's a mistake she'll have to live with

Real men don't raise other men's kids
Also /thread
The coke monster is right is right, don't be a cuck, OP. I mean if you really care about the kid then just be friendly, but do not, I repeat DO not fucking take on a fatherhood role. It's up to her to find a cuck willing to raise that mexident

I'm engaged to a white, slim and gorgeous 21 y/o blonde... A 28 Catholic legit virgin who is wonderful. We're getting married in 4 months.

I don't and have never fucker my cousin how the hell am I cucked?

It's not enough to just take care of and educate the hellspawn, you'll have to educate your cousin as well.
Though I don't think you're capable of doing this. If you were she wouldn't have fucked and gotten knocked up by a Mexican in the first place.
So really, the fault ultimately lies with you. You failed to properly take care of your cousin and you'll probably fail to take care of the baby as well. He'll grow up to be a drug dealing little shit.

I agree, if his blood is tainted then abortion should definitely be on the tables. You and her will be so much more thankful in the long run, we don't need more tainted bloods in this world.

My cousin is hard headed, she always goes for trash, though she isn't. I always tell her get away from the guy, and that does nothing but make her want to be with him more. It's fucking weird.

Thats what I thought at first too. OP's cousin fucked a mexican.

Get ready for a little Geroge Lopez amigo. He's either going to dip or that toxic familial culture is going to barrage you guys full force.
>he needs to know his culture
>he needs to know his language
>muh voodoo Catholicism

Seriously, I am speaking from experience here. Either get rid of that bf now or its a 50/50 as to whether you're about to go from embarrasing actions on your cousins part to full on mexican colonialism.

You know this means she hates you, right? She's fucking spics to spite you. What did you do to her?

You cousin sounds immature or fucked up. Did someone in your family fuck her up? Otherwise she's just acting out like trash and you're too close to see it.

Germanbro is right

Well then why do you guys always complain that with the black community there's no father figure in the kids life and that's why they're always fucked up. I'm not going to be in the everday life of this kid but I should teach him good principles in life. I don't know what to do, I really understand most of your guys his viewpoint. If I fail, I fail. But if I can teach him how to be productive in society, then what is the hurt in that?

>Catholic
>legit virgin
Wew lad, you never went to Catholic school did you? The sterotypes exist for a reason mate

Because if you knock someone up, then YOU need to step up and take care of the kid. That's the difference. You're arguing raising that kid yourself.

Dont get me wrong, I get the sympathy. But he's not going to accept you as a father figure. Fuck, he won't even resemble you. What are you gonna do when he hits 15 and needs to explore his "latin" roots?

can confirm before middle school the girls were doling out bjs and one was nicknamed Big O

I hope she kills herself and the baby.

We all had a Big O user. Don't forget the
>as long as it's not the vagina its not sex Anal loophole

That's a good point if he even gets to that Hispanic connection bullshit. I want to teach him that he's an American he's not Mexican just as I'm not European or anything like that I'm a full blooded American and he is too

If i only had one bullet and had to choose between killing you and the niggest nigger, i'd choose you you traitor.

Ok, I get you're intent. But here is something you need to be very aware of. His mom is what brought him into being through her actions. She's gonna have to straighten out or else you won't be able to influence this kid at all. If shes still out there doing the same bullshit that is going to bs his reality and you will he tje exception

the best loophole of them all. all those girls hooked me up with the smart girl in the class. she was super clingy because her family had 7 retard children excluding her. no joke. she gave it up pretty quick. i still feel bad but i moved

FINALLY!

The amount of cucked yanks in here is worrying given Trump not even winning yet.

This thread (though prob a troll OP) is epitome of why are Race is dying.

I don't consider helping family to be wasting my time. I'd rather him have the correct view of points on many different issues than what the Marxists and globalists put out there. If I don't intervene there's a good possibility he will become a little Raza faggot sympathizer at least. We need to end this bullshit Mexican cultural identity in America. Assimilate, or get the fuck out. If you're born in America with legal natural born citizens as parents, and you hold the Western values and believe in the Constitution of the United States, you're American no matter what color you are in my opinion. This racial divisiveness is part of the liberal plan to divide and conquer. I do not want my cousin's kid growing up with that kind of thinking.
Notice how I said assimilate. Become American or GTFO

Yoke dad up. Get his family involved if you have to. If he's a scumbag, you don't need him attached to your family, though.

If he's mexican, the kids probably only going to be a dark haired white kid. Injun blood isn't uncommon in the US white population, anyway.

Yoir ckusin just does it to make you mad. Because you enable her shitty behavuor and act all beta orbiter she will always do that shit to get a rise out of you. To get your attention.

The little bastard is going to grow up to be a drug dealing ms13 face tattoo spic, or a total slut loli that fucks everyone in the family for free, everyone else for money.

You are the problem. You are the enabler. Guss its fitting you already accepted the burden of some spic thug. Fucking moron. You will never be his father figure. You will never have your own family. You will always be the beta loser babysitting the kids while cousin stacy has gangbangs with latino uncut herpes carriers.

Get her an abortion and plant her womb with your own seed you're not a poof are ya?

No, I mean legit virgin. She didn't even tell me that, her friends did.

Makes senses. I love my cousin to death and will do anything for her (no hetero, kek). I'll probably just end up being an uncle to look up to like with my legit nephew and neice.

you are dangerously close to being a cuck. the mentality is creeping in

My cousin, she is very smart, yet very stubborn. You are right. My cousin listens to everything I say, but if it's not in her Romaric interests, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Op, you suck at stringing together sentences. I initially thought you had knocked up your cousin, and the whole thing was a wincest post. If you didn't graduate high school, then I suggest going back to remedial English in community college. Whatever is one level below Eng 101 will help you with this. Not trolling you, writing is extremely important unless you're a truck driver or manual laborer.

>Abortion is out of the question, she won't do it, and to be honest I'm against it too, because that's my fucking family regardless of his race, I'll teach him civility unlike his father ever will. It ids my family, or atleast part.

And this is why christianity is now almost nothing but a cancer

You people are pathetic retards and we would all be better off without you

God fucking damn

Secondly, I'm a Mexican-American myself, and unless your sister got herself inseminated by one of those: 'I'm a hard hitting cholo' beans, then you shouldn't have much to fear. Mexicans have a very old world perspective on family on traditions. My cousin is giving birth today and I'm being kept appraised by it by another cousin. Do honky families ever do that? lol.

Also the elephant in the room, if your sister was a bad judge of character, then she should just abort, and if she doesn't want to do that either, then she's a fucking retard, and not worthy of someone trying to swoop in and 'save her'.

>A 28 Catholic legit virgin who is wonderful. We're getting married in 4 months.

Oh my fucking god where the fuck do all you autistic religious dumbfuck cuckolds come from jesus fucking christ you are all so fucking dumb and naive

I stated earlier I'm not a Christ fag. I believe in human life though.

As an expert on cuckoldry I'd say this is some solid cuckery.

My god

All you Sup Forumsfags are so fucking hopeless

You all claim to be red pilled, and then you all turn out to be like this

Man kind is done

if youll cuck yourself to raise the child, she has to pay up

he didnt fuck her ofc

Abort it you God damn fucking retard.

You're a de facto christfag then, you dingleberry. I'm the Mexican guy. You and your sister both sound stupid as fuck. I like how you're on some high horse, going on about "my genes being sullied". LEL

i'm picking up what you're putting down

I will say, it's admirable that you've decided to raise the kid. I only respect pro-lifers because they don't pick the easy way out--they choose lifetime of struggle. So I'm not some rabid: 'Kill it!' edge-lord. I see both sides. But still. If you're not gonna abort to maintain your racial purity nonsense, then just shut up and man up. Your sister is as culpable as the evil beaner who knocked her up. Two to tango; she chose him, etc.

Enjoy being uncle to a mongrel nephew. : ^)

First off your sister is a whore, secondly you are a cuckold. There is literally an alien parasite growing in your sister and you're not thinking of aborting it? Dude. Get rid of that little bastard, his life is gonna be absolute garbage and you and your sister are gonna look like huge cucks for raising the spawn. Fucking KILL IT NOW before it's too late. That's all I have to say, now fuck off.

disgusting blue pill surrogate cuck
Abort and reset

>I will say, it's admirable that you've decided to raise the kid. I only respect pro-lifers because they don't pick the easy way out--they choose lifetime of struggle.

Most children born today are an accident, they are a means to an end

There is nothing respectable out of not aborting a kid when it entitles you to a fucking fat paycheck for the next 18 years of possibly even more

>Most children born today are an accident

*Are claimed to be an accident, but are not

Abortion is only wrong if the baby is white. Kill the half-spic alien.