THE HARVESTER - ON TAPE!

youtube.com/watch?v=qvaZgAU14mk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDXKAwzdxn4
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish men are FUCKING DISGUSTING DEGENERATES...

Their attitude on Gentile women is.... "Shiksas don't count"..

They look down on Gentile Women and think they're scum.

How come Harvey didn't rape and grope Jewish Women ???

why doesn't he just spill the beans on all the higher up kikes?
He should just take Hollywood down with him

he did one jew chick, but most were gentile, living out his power fantasy/revenge from his ignominious beginnings

bump

he has enough on his plate with bitches wanting to sue him. He can't fight a bunch of media moguls who would counter sue libel/slander suits.

>I'm gonna take a shower
>You must come here now
>no
>pls...
>You're embarrassing me
>pls don't embarrass me
>just sit there
>Please I'm not gonna do anything I swear on my children
>...
>You touched my breast
>Please I'm sorry, I'm used to that

How the fuck is a Billionaire Kike so B E T A. Listen to how desperate he is, he's basically a slave to his horny Jewish sex drive.

they'd probably have him killed

he probably still hopes he'll make a comeback some day.

leaked tape

youtube.com/watch?v=YDXKAwzdxn4

Where have I seen this formatting before?

They're just Muslims by a different name.
Mel Gibson must be laughing his ass off right now.

Wow he sounds so jewish. It's amazing. How can they be so smart, but so stupid?

whose the girl?

>Mel Gibson
He was right the whole time

just some slut who lead him on.

Why he sound so pathetic?
And this is the guy who harassed Angelina and Gwyneth and lot of other A-list?

Is trump finally draining the swamp?

He doesn't want to die?

This kike rag explains why they do this
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

>why yesterday you touch my...breeest

I found out who the girl is, it's Ambra Gutierrez
>pic related

>check it, see this
Jews will defend even the most disgusting sexual misbehavior as if there's nothing more to it.

>yesterday was too much for me
so he basically fucked her and now she's back for more?

How do I explain Harvey Weinstein to my daughters?

>journalist apologises publicly
what kind of hack is this journalist? Fucks sake no wonder everyone thinks journalists are idiots

"You won't have the chance to make a quick buck in Hollywood anymore, or maybe you do but you'll have to fuck Tyrone's 19 inch dick intead of Harvey's 3 inch pee-pee"

He was probably pressured, his story caused outrage on Jew twitter lmao, its funny how every now and then you get somebody realtalking with big backlash.

In fairness his story was still full of identity politics shit, I still don't understand how people could fall for that. APologising is never a good idea though, especially if the apology is as weak as this one tbf

reminder

>full of identity politics shit
Like what though? he just mentioned he was jewish.

Is this an exercise to know how Sup Forums reacts to one of (((you))) falling down?

Why do I keep seeing the word "groped" associated with Harvey? That's obviously not what he was doing. He's fucking starlets on the proverbial casting couch. Come on now.

Makes me think there's a counter propaganda narrative trying to pretend its outraged while mitigating the negative PR attached to Harvey Weinstein's name by popularizing much smaller offenses.

Well he did say he has issues.

Maybe this is the result of circumcision.

If he doesn't steal a part of her soul that night satan would punish him as he was behind on his quota.

>"anonymous minorities drag it down"

>the harvester

thats actually a pretty cool nickname

>Hillary Clinton...
Stopped right there.

Sleazy Jesus killers run Hollywood

He's mega rich. He's probably taking one for the (((tribe))).

lel

>he got to touch her Ambras
fucking lucky jew

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Room Like Nigga Just Say No Haha

So... this is definitive proof that money and power can only get you so far right? I mean he had more money than god and still the chick wouldn't watch him shower let alone touch him.

Charm and good looks are still most important.

>They look down on Gentile Women and think they're scum.

I see where you're going with this, but it's too Sup Forumsack, and comes from your own perspective on the situation, where-as if you observe it from the opposite end, it comes from them fetishizing non-Jewish white women.

>shiksas don't count

>How come Harvey didn't rape and grope Jewish Women

You're implying Julia Louis Dreyfus didn't get groped and exploited early on in her career. Just look at the early work she's done.

>son of a rich jew runs over a girl and leaves her to die on the street so he run away drunk and high from the police

>red light becomes green
>180Km/h becomes 80Km/h
>witnesses have amnesia
>running away from the crime scene becomes fear of antisemitic response from police
>alcohol and drugs become cough syrup and grape juice
>girl goes from under age to 18+
>parents do not want to pursue
>media put a small footnote in obscure places that no one cares about
>his full name and surname are always abbreviated or unknown

I don't know, maybe a place you visit frequently? Stay there.

Harvey "if you want the role, show me your hole" Weinstein

OOOH YEAAAH SUCK MY JAGON

Or maybe the girls are ashamed and not admitting to what really happened. Or maybe you're cock is getting the better of you and you want what you think to be true.

>88789865 ▶
Who was the rich Jew? I must know!

"This is the average Kike. Avoid them if you can, nothing is worth being tied down to them."
More mild-manneredly recommending a goy if you're a kike yourself obviously.

Then make sure they never respect Hollywood actors and warn them about the shit that goes on behind closed doors over there once they're old enough. De-idolize people who work in television, newsmedia and movies by the time they're old enough to move away from home is the key part really.

to him or did they just do it for the money? I had the same thoughts about the latest Cirb Your Enthusiasm episode. I couldn't tell if the hooker was really attracted to the baseball player. She had yelled, "that feels good," so I'm guessing she was attracted to him.

What did Amanda Bynes's private twitter account mean by this?

best way to have your daughter end up in an interracial gangbang video

Meant to include "Dp you think they were attracted to him or..."

hitler didnt call them rats for no reason you know
this is in their genes this behavior

Hot

Nah, the best way to do that is by being divorced, being really soft with her and showing no authority on important things whatsoever.
While the movies show a stereotype of crazy fundies getting freaky daughters it's inevitably the hippies who advise them to "have fun" rather than snatch a good man early that end up having slut daughters. (the Catholic school stereotype is a particularly stupid one since most Cathschools nowadays are incredibly liberal and have atheist boards)

Yeah, okay, Sup Forumstard. I'm glad you liked it when Russia Today and other "red pilled" sources like breitbart posted that. I'm sure it made you feel better about being a virgin. Doesn't mean it's true. I've fucked tons of "pure" girls. Deacon's daughter loved to suck my dick in the car on the way to church and kiss her daddy. Fucked up. But totally regular for repressed whores.

lol

oh shut the fuck up Sup Forums people of all races and religions have been doing shit like this since the year dot.

Well all the Jennifer Lawrences in the world just give it to him.

So when one dosen't just give it to him he turns to beta.

Yeah it might have been that way for Weinstein

although Corey Haim was Jewish and he allegedly got raped the most by the Hollywood pedos

His excuses are so Jewish, mainly the whole guilt trip angle "if you embarrass me in this hotel..."

>Italian father
Don't do that or I'll kill you
>Jewish father
Don't do that or you'll kill me
>Irish father
Don't do that or you'll kill your mother

It's pretty obvious this is his regular move. Begging for any kind of in, and not listening to no.

Honestly he's like some asshole at a pub who is horny to fight you, but wants to make absolutely certain everyone sides with him.

>>Irish father

I'm from Ireland and the correct answer is

>why the fuck are you doing that and who are you?

He was a good lookin kid, can you blame them?

I genuinely wonder what the psychological effect Savile / Rotherham / Cologne / Cosby thing will have on young girls growing up today hearing this shit on the news.

Women should all be armed?

>Yeah, okay, Sup Forumstard.
Did you get upset at your potential slut future daughter user?
Can't say I give a shit about Sup Forums, they're a bunch of reprobates.
>I'm glad you liked it when Russia Today
RT is mainly aimed at the kind of Leftards who like Al Jazeera. That's why they mainly invite american communists and Zizek spouting faggots and only rarely bring in some divisive anti-Federalist like Farage.
Russians are almost as subhuman as Americans at that.
>breitbart
Site by and for Americans and written primarily by jews at that, couldn't give a fuck.
>I've fucked tons of "pure" girls.
>Deacon's daughter
Mein sides. There's literally no people less strict in the Catholic clergy than Deacon's, short of maybe German and American bishops. Even women are allowed to be Deacons.
>But totally regular for repressed whores.
Pretty regular for regular whores too. The difference is mainly that sunday Christians like a bit of sodomy while regular no-authority sluts like being dominated and potentially getting slightly physical.
The girls who grew up in real strict Christianity ala those SSPX nutters generally marry and start popping out kids before they have a chance to slut around for that matter.

It shows you know nothing about women if that's what you genuinely think they will learn from this.

First of all, you don't snitch needlessly like that. Second, why do you assume they're all like that?

women will engage sexual predators, luring them into traps and then use that as blackmail later.

>First of all, you don't snitch needlessly like that.
Why not?

>assume
Retard detected

all memes aside thats pretty messed up audio

I mean the impression it'll give them of older men.

>Sup Forums
living inside your head rent free

>Why not?
Try using your brain for a few moments, please.

>a dreyfus
>being sexually exploited
puh-leeze if anything she just had her gazillionaire family pay her way to fame

So you don't have any reason why, gotcha.

Harvey must, since he apparently doesn't snitch even though he can, so try to work your way up from that assumption, craft a reasoning out of the evidence.

???

The ones who want it won't shoot anyone, moran.

>Corey Haim

What is the context?

>literally memeing a response
lmao just leave retard

The fuck does Clinton have to do with any of this?

any dick pics of weinstein?

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0

t. JIDF