I'm confused what's the joke here?

I'm confused what's the joke here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/the-emoji-movie-teaser-trailer-arrives-with-a-meh-and-a-poop-daddy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That someone would make this movie a thing.

>Bow tie happens

What are the chances a nigger does the voice for the shit-emoji?

That he's a turd, and turds are called shit, so instead of saying "Shit Happens" it's just a picture of him and at the bottom saying "Happens".

The reason it's funny is because kids aren't going to get it.

I was at the mall recently. Spencer's Gifts had this display of all this poop emoji stuff with "Get the S&!#$ you wanted this year". A 9 year old girl ran up to it and went "Oh my god! They have this here!"

I looked at her mom, who looked at me, and I we kind of just knew that we're really fallen as a society when poop becomes merchandise.

Also, I'll just add that I watched the Angry Birds film last night, and that film didnt' even hide the sex talk in that film. Cause that's also Sony

Humanity.

Humanity is the joke.

At least the AB movie had that alleged political commentary in it that made it somewhat more entertaining.

Formal Date-rapist Chocolate Slush Happens

>Poop becomes merchandise
But poop has always been merchandise, even before emoji shit. You can thank Japan and Spencer's.

I didn't know Pop Vinyls have been around for years.

>There are still people out there who refuse to admit that we're in the middle of another animation dark age.

Hello Shitty is is real

I want the pink one.

*Poop Vinyls

self-fulfilling prophecy

Not while SU exists

He's hot shit user. Don't you get it?

I've never watched that show but I can tell you're full of shit.

Wasnt there a new trailer that was supposed to come out before Sing?

HAHAHAHA!

SU is the center of the darkness.

Smug anime DreamWorks face Happens

>mfw there's...

>chocolate yoghurt happens

What do they mean by this?

"Shit happens."

>when poop becomes merchandise.

But poop has been merchandise for years.

Netflix is a shining beacon in these dark times.

Another GENIUS move from Sony Pictures

>The reason it's funny is because kids aren't going to get it.
that and also the movie itself is shit so its kinda a double entendre

Nice

Pudding? Ice cream?

We're actually in an era where a literal walking pile of shit is gonna be projected onto a movie screen and people are gonna pay out the ass to see it.

>"""""Noun that accurately describes the nature of this movie""""" happens

Pet Rock is way worse than shit plushies with a smiley face on it.

>pay out the ass to see it.
I get it.

This movie is ____

Black people happens. It's why detroit is in shambles. What a racist movie!

You know what the worst part is? The trailers will exclude actual review sites only to allow a bunch of easily forgeable Twitter account "reviews", and every single one of them will rate it through emojis only. Just imagine a narrator saying out loud, "Aisha98XD says The Emoji Movie is, 'Crying Emoji Laughing OK Hand 100', NotSonyAccount45 gives it a 'Wink Smug Poop Fire Fire Fire'".

It's supposed to be shit.

HA self referential!

>The trailers will exclude actual review sites
Horrors.

I know, but what does the poster mean?

nah, but man they sure are trying hard to make this one

Give it like two years for all the current good shows to end and for Disney to randomly defund their animation department again

I just meant, as in people who won't convey their experience of the movie through emojis. The only good irony from this would be that every Rotten Tomatoes review is just the shit emoji being spammed in every review.

Sony's The Emoji Movie.

POOPIE FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeah, I know what the movie is, that was a fill in the blank statement.
This movie is ____
Four letters. Rhymes with fit.

I never thought that my goofy post was going to rope a dope, this is a good day.

Do we want kids to start using the phrase "Shit Happens?"

>Everyone in cinematic animation makes the same thing over and over again because they're corporate hacks
>Everyone in television animation makes the same think over and over again because they're autismos who never received any real cultural education and just want to pay homage to shitty '90s anime
>The shitty tech-centric psuedoculture that bred this generation of tv animators has reached almost perfect technological efficiency as of smartphones and is being pushed on kids almost from the crib
>Even Sup Forums franchises are almost all vaguely mature reboots of series originally developed for grade-schoolers

Sony's The Emoji Movie.

they're pandering to the Indian market

nerdist.com/the-emoji-movie-teaser-trailer-arrives-with-a-meh-and-a-poop-daddy/
According to the link,it's Tom Kane who voice Poop Daddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kane

>Political commentary
Oh you mean the Sup Forums dancer conspiracy theory that you can easily spin the other way around and make it about how the pigs attacking an island full of feathered birds can be seen as a metaphor for colonialists attacking the Native-Americans ?

This

Poop jokes are only funny a handful of time, this is low hanging fruit even for poop jokes standard, and they plan carrying this on for the entire movie.

Because they can substitute saying crap and shit with this guy. Which, according to Sony, gives adults a reason to watch the movie with their dumb kids.

There are shows that seem to be trying to bring us out of this dark age, but it seems the networks trying to keep those out of the way of their current cash cows.

Romans wore dick necklaces

Catalonians have done clay figures of people shitting for centuries

Stop being a whiny bitch and accept the nature of humanity

The only character of color is a lieral pile of shit.

>WHO CARE OK WHAT ABOUT ?!?
kys

>NotSonyAccount45 gives it a 'Wink Smug Poop Fire Fire Fire'"

kek

Dont like the movie? Dont watch it then. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. your opinion will not stop people from watching it.

SU is an oasis in the desert.

The writers are literally calling their movie shit. That's the joke.

Grit?

sophisticated shit happens?

This. The word for "poop" looks similar to the word "lucky" in Japanese language, so it's always been a joke over there.

I'm going to watch it for a laugh like i watched Foodfight.By that i mean i'll wait a camrip,i'm not spending money for this (also i'm genuinely curious about what they can do to fill the "movie about emojis" premise

chocolate ice cream happens

How is that irrelevant you fucking mong? He said he couldn't believe the state of society, and the other user told him that people have always done crude shit like that.

>shitty and pointless movies only happen today

>Tom Kane
NONE

>2016
>Diversity meme
Of course.

At least Foodfight was terribad in an enduring way and didn't try to be "hip" and "relevant" as well as it's "subtle" tastelessness.

Like comparing the Nutshack to modern Simpsons/Family Guy.

Memes are popular

Emoji are a meme

Popular things make money. It doesn't matter if it's good.

See: Half the MCU, All of the DCEU, The Force Awakens, Donald Trump

>sentient poop emoji happens
What did they mean by this?

You think this is bad just wait until the follow-up Meme Movie in 2020.

Are you sure because last time I checked the story was around an outcast trying to be a part of an equal-minded (((progressive))) community.