What do you think are they talking about?

What do you think are they talking about?

bathroom or sandwiches

"helo fellow fat man"

dircle pick

>Let me touch your daughter and I will give you come capeshit to cry about

>If you really want to make that Clerks 3 Kevin buddy, you're going to have to go ass to mouth, you feel me? Ass to mouth.

probably about your waifus pussy

>Kevin if you let me touch your daughter many shekels will be given to you

wew

why did harvey weinstein fund him for so long even though all his movies were flops

did he promise him his daughter? is that why smith is so protective of her?

"you beard is cool .. i guess "

bulking tips

>yeah i totally banged her kevin, she was fucking screaming my name, i banged her good in the hotel room

>i heard you begged to eat her pussy

maybe milo yiannopoulos will expose the hollywood executes who he was partying with who had young fuckboys at their party

>Let your daughter spend the weekend at my place and I'll let you do your stupid yoga movie or whatever that shit is called

Didn't Smith break away from them a long time ago?

they broke away from him cause all his movies were fucking flops and since then he basically appears on screen junkies and does unboxing videos on youtube in between making awful movies for his daughter

>I'm sorry Kevin, I can't produce Clerks 3, your daughter simply wasn't attractive enough and she refused to do anal

>>Let your daughter spend the weekend at my place and I'll let you do your stupid yoga movie or whatever that shit is called

>Not knowing he gets the shitty flicks independently funded.

Do you even know what is Smodcast?

"Listen to me Kevin, that's your name right? You're going straight home to pop a cute daughter into your wife and when she's flowers we're going to breed her and THEN I'll give you the fucking Spiderman movie"

>remember browsing Sup Forums when he tweeted this
fuck i need to leave this hellhole

And yet he let Harvey finance his movies for years. Maybe he liked to jerk off in the corner while his wife was getting HARVESTED?

kek

More like
>keep your daughter away man okay? I'll fund it, I'll do anything you want just tell her she's grounded or something