Is Goose any good at directing?

Is Goose any good at directing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyoz7alDECI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lost River is more cinematically honest than 2049, but is still a pale imitation of ideas he picked up while working with Refn

Lost River was fucking trash but mainly because of the dogshit script.

both true, also I loved Lost river, hope he will do more in the future

Would you say it is naive?

All the great auteurs are autists, so he's got a chance

of course it's naive, it's his first movie afterall

Very. I just hope he doesn't give up on it some other actors do

He apparently gave pointers to Malick while filming Song to Song. Malick had no idea what to do with his character, and there was no script, so Gosling wrote his own script for his character and memorized it line for line. Basically, without Malick knowing, Gosling wrote the script for Song to Song, and directed the film alongside Malick.

I guess I will just have to check it out and then judge for myself. I actually have a very hard time assessing whether Gosling is an intelligent individual or not, perhaps this can shed some light.

This movie would be much better if it was just a waifu/husbandu simulator featuring The Goose and Rooney. No one cares about Fassbenis and the other cunt.

actually for me the movie made it more unclear

kek, great

I think he is. The more and more you look at him and watch him, you realize he isn't a big chad - he was just sold that way, so women believe it.

Chad != Unintelligent
So it's REALLY good then?

I didn't mean it that way. I just don't think most people see him beyond his character in The Notebook (which I really actually like).

I still have not seen Lost River is it unwatchable garbage or decent enough?

The latter.

>being this wrong
>not understanding goose's character would be nothing if not taken advantage off by fassbender
He was such a troubled character

it's alright, you can give it a watch

I dont know. It's not a masterpiece, but I love Debie's cinematography, I like his inspirations and I admire his intentions as a director

fucking Benoit Debie man

LOOK
AT
MY
MUSCLES

Why does Sup Forums dick ride Ryan Gosling so mcuh

its interesting and has some memorable scenes, but it feels like an unfinished work

because he is one of the few hollywood actors who actually looks like a real human being

he's pure in a way we'll never be

ah christ it released
i didnt hear a peep about it in the uk
now ill never see it on the big screen
crying shame

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyoz7alDECI

I give it an 8/10
pretty solid debut

Lost River was mediocre but he has potential to get better.
I still remember it got booed at Cannes and the review were savage for it.

Lost River is good, no wonder the rich fags at Cannes booed it, the film was big on poorfag Whites in pseudo-Detroit.

yes.
gotta get that paycheck somehow.

LOOK AT MY MUSCLES
LOOK AT MY MUSCLES

He'd probably be great at directing family entertainment, he's got that Mickey mouse club upbringing

the film was mediocre but a decent attempt
it was booed at cannes because they hate american pretty boy actors who think they can just jump into directing and carry on like its easy
it wasnt good. it was the goose regurgitating ideas from others he likes and featured soulless style with a hollow plot
it wasnt garbage, but it will never be remembered

>cinematically honest

He's good at directing my dick to be erect lol

by the way, I rate lost river a 6/10. had a lot of potential but I didn't think the story was ambitious enough and it felt very short.

It would have work better as a short film.