Trey Parker accidentally slipped in a recent interview and revealed Sharon Marsh dies in the next season (21)...

Trey Parker accidentally slipped in a recent interview and revealed Sharon Marsh dies in the next season (21). How bad will this affect South Park?

where

nice source faggot

Source or neck yourself.

user, you don't have to make up stories just to have a Sharon thread.

>no source

OP, why must you be such a faggot?

Even if this is true they'll probably just rewrite the story. They make the episodes in a week.

Right. Because everyone knows they plan episodes a year in advance for this show.

I would understand why they would want to do so.
Sharon's design is extremely outdated and tacky, a sort of fossil from the early days of south park where all the characters are designed so simply that they're ugly. Only few characters aged well (randy).

Sharon needs to go, Randy needs to be able to get into relationships with attractive characters for his character to grow further.

I wouldn't mind getting an ol' fashioned from Sharon, if you know what I mean.

It will have no real noticeable effect at all.
Everything will go on as usual and the show will still be well past its prime and completely lacking the charm it originally had.

>Implying anything has consequences in South Park.

You think they would kill a character of their design? One that's been in the show from the start at that.

*cough* Pip Kenny *cough*

welllllll....?

don't care
hasn't EVER been relevant and will never get that randy level of character bump in relevancy

/thread

Do people actually fap to SP characters?
Aside of the fujoshits I mean.

I wonder if someone out there fapped at Sheila peeing on Gerald.

Sharon has canon great tits

That was just Cartman's ass though.

I don;t think it can get much worse anyway. Last season actually surpassed the 16th and is now the worst season of SP of all time.

Yeah but the kids said that her tits are big, Butter and Randy friends said it in others episodes too.

this

Guys, I think it was a hypothetical thread, not the OP telling on Trey. Besides, those idiots don't write shit until a week to air time.

Fuck you Sharon's fine