HOLY SHIT AUSFAGS, CHECK OUT THIS SHIT GOING DOWN AT PARLIAMENT

HOLY SHIT AUSFAGS, CHECK OUT THIS SHIT GOING DOWN AT PARLIAMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/?pfmredir=sm
abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
onenation.com.au/policies/identity-proof
ssaa.org.au/ilasep98.html
abs.gov.au/Ausstats/[email protected]/0/44e7066a7d173...
reason.com/blog/2012/12/27/how-has-heightened-gun-control-worked-in
articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-01-18/opinion/chi-the-failure-of-gun-control-in-australia-20130118_1_gun-control-mandatory-gun-gun-deaths
snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/jeweller-angelos-koots-admits-to-making-submachine-guns-at-his-seven-hills-home-and-supplying-them-to-bikie-groups/story-fni0cx12-1226760983916?nk=c1720804438b0b9f14802266b41dd806
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/16/australian-police-10-firearms-seized-homemade/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/03/10/australian-police-seize-homemade-submachine-gun-drug-raid/
9news.com.au/national/2016/03/12/03/33/vic-records-15-shootings-in-eight-days
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-07/sydney-ingleburn-gunman-dead-in-siege-after-fatal-shooting/7226058
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/30/australian-court-gagging-order-abuse-legal-process
aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime/assault.html
aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html
vine.co/v/51qaVm5AbV9
twitter.com/abcnews/status/775960657585844225
news.com.au/national/politics/pauline-hanson-says-australia-is-in-danger-of-being-swamped-by-muslims-in-senate-speech/news-story/dd9f35bbf254a75908973a129237d0d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link

ok

ABC NEWS RADIO NOW

PAULINE GIVING HER MAIDEN SENATE SPEECH NOW

dumb cunt

da phuc

It's on Sky News, I can't find a link.

But my god, she's going balls to the wall.

It would be on abc news 24 which streams live too

Oh snap. Full power level reviled.

What's happening cobbers

Ok, nice.

Try this one m8s
mobile.abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/?pfmredir=sm

Sitting in my car listening to it rn

I can't get out until it's over

>I can't find a link.

clue me in aussies

>hanson tryna take my welfare
not fuckin likely

someone is revealing there power level. looks to be a 6 at least. dropping red pills on the entirety of the australian parliament about muslims.

Anyone have a summary?

Take my welfare Pauline if it means I get a job I'm sick of being jobless I need a purpose in life instead of decaying away.

When will she realise NEETs aren't the enemy

WELFARE LEECHES BTFO

based Pauline

You fucking are, lazy cunt

I can already tell leftists are going to spin the schroedingers migrant argument regarding this speech: "how can a migrant be both on welfare and be taking the jobs at the same time HUEHUEHUE"

Both are fucking bad things cunt. When they come here they do one or the other. They should not be in here in the first place.

I missed the start, what kind of card is she talking about? Is it a muslim card or a neet card?

pauline pls give me a job so i can stop being a welfare wuss

Has everyone also heard about the new "National Gun Amnesty" today? Apparently they are going to tell criminals to hand in the their illegal guns because there has been a lot of shootings recently. KEK.

A "National Identity Card"
onenation.com.au/policies/identity-proof

To prevent welfare fraud apparently.

So far we have redpills on Muslims, legal immigration, sharia, foreign ownerships, gibs, male suicide and women abusing divorce law.

KEK are you just going to keep letting this happen?????????

PAULINE BANTER

Greens btfo

Better than anything I could ever have expected.

So an opt-in card for anyone?

Get one yourself you fucking faggot.
Sure it might not be a job you want but its a fucking job and while you are working it and earning money and not beeing a leech you can look for a better job and work your way to where you want to be.
It's not hard champ.

Wait really? I thought ON were a Sup Forums meme party, I didn't realise Hanson was actually based.

wish i could witness it, but can't find a functioning broadcast

Praise fucking kek, shine upon Australia.

ABC only airs in Aus. I'd expect better with the Labor and Greens cash that flows in

I find it amusing that people who want to ban guns thinking it will reduce gun crime.
Especially when they point to Australia as being a "gun control success story".

Australia is having an increase in crime, and has had one since the gun ban in 1997. Gun crime HAS gone down, yet what anti-gunners will not tell you is that it was dropping BEFORE the ban. Criminals can buy a gun for 500 bucks, yet it's hard for you, the responsible citizen.
Link: ssaa.org.au/ilasep98.html
abs.gov.au/Ausstats/[email protected]/0/44e7066a7d173...
reason.com/blog/2012/12/27/how-has-heightened-gun-control-worked-in
articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-01-18/opinion/chi-the-failure-of-gun-control-in-australia-20130118_1_gun-control-mandatory-gun-gun-deaths
snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp

Did you know: one in ten of all guns seized by police from criminals in Australia is a DIY submachine gun?
Here are some articles showing the major failures of Australia's "tough" gun laws you won't see on TV-
I found these in less than 10 minutes:
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/jeweller-angelos-koots-admits-to-making-submachine-guns-at-his-seven-hills-home-and-supplying-them-to-bikie-groups/story-fni0cx12-1226760983916?nk=c1720804438b0b9f14802266b41dd806
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/16/australian-police-10-firearms-seized-homemade/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/03/10/australian-police-seize-homemade-submachine-gun-drug-raid/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It will be uploaded on YouTube soon

Seems reasonable.

I am literally shaking right now

>taking the bait

Fuck she's horrible at public speaking. Christ, woman, you're meant to be inspiring people, not making us turn off.

Same here, aph.gov.au worked for like 5 seconds then is kill.
> you will never drop bantz and redpills in the Australian senate

Now time for some bonus points. Last week in victoria we've had 15 shootings, source below. We also had ANOTHER seige in sydney in the last week.
9news.com.au/national/2016/03/12/03/33/vic-records-15-shootings-in-eight-days
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-07/sydney-ingleburn-gunman-dead-in-siege-after-fatal-shooting/7226058
This is the first lie they push about our country. That the violence stopped. It did not stop, it has been brutally supressed due to gag and control orders on our media.
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/30/australian-court-gagging-order-abuse-legal-process

As you can see here:

>Assault rose
aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime/assault.html

>Sexual assault rose for 5-6 years following, before dropping off. Kidnapping also rose.
aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html

AUS proxy.

It's endearing in a way and your average true-blue Australian relates to her

GOOOODDD LOOORD WHO IS THIS ANCHOR?

Sorry m80, there'll be plenty of footage after. Either way, the fire rises everywhere.

>those senate claps

I was expecting ABC boos

Beautiful

been looking for 2 years. gone to multiple employment agencies (currentely at wise), where most if not all have done jack shit until i find a job. ive had to move because of the lack of jobs. when i did find a job, it was only a temp. job for 3 months. im probably going to move to the eastern suburbs if i cant find a job in the next 6 months.

she is an allegory for trump it seems. hopefully the power of kek runs through her.

little cheeky banter thrown in their god i love pauline she is so based.

>the Greens left the chamber 5 mins in

Hahahaha fucking faggots

They only take shit jobs that no australian would take eg cleaners, kitchen hands, cabbies, servo workers.

What is a much greater issue is the casualisation of the workforce, systematic destruction of unions, underpaid wages, the corporatisation of tertiary education and out-of-control house prices (partly an immigrant issue as well but certainly not a poor immigrant issue)

sports now
fucking
gay

>the Greens literally marched out at the start of her speech
My fucking sides.

Hanson is apparently the original shitlord of aussie politics of the 90s revived by kek

vine.co/v/51qaVm5AbV9
>vine.co/v/51qaVm5AbV9

SWAMPED BY MUSLIMS.

ISLAM AND LEFTIST KEKS BTFO

praise kek long live one nation

>next speech up is abo

Lmao

Sticking it to the feral breeder single mums on welfare, pumping out spawn likes there's no tomorrow.

As a single dad supporting a lazy fucking whore ex who refuses to work.... thank you Pauline.

>Harking back to her infamous 1996 maiden speech where she warned Australia would be "swamped by Asians", One Nation senator Pauline Hanson used her second maiden speech to warn that the country was now being "swamped by Muslims".

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

GOD SAVE THE PAULINE

Who the fuck says an Australian wouldn't work as a cleaner, kitchen hand, taxi driver or service station worker?

I'd grab one of those jobs if I had nothing and no experience. It's the only way to put something on a resume and take in money at the same time. Do like the Asians do and work 3 shitty jobs all at once and earn a fuck ton of money and you'll have lots of experience of resumes or money for qualifications.

Never really liked Pauline, then I moved to near where he started her career and all her supporters red pilled me on her.

She may not speak well, but she is exactly how normies get red pilled cause she is relatable and in all honesty tuck shop mum nice.

Then you have red pilled sick Kents like Malcolm Roberts whose sent speech was one long call out to globalism.

Jesus I wish all these cunts would kill themselves they're such babies.

>Sports

Daily Reminder soccer is not a sport for men.

Yeah she is not a brilliant public speaker. But she tries her best and gives it a go, and her message is strong and clear. I honestly admire her MORE because she cannot really public speak, she stuffs up constantly but she does it anyway. She has the courage of a lion.

We are.
When I was younger I'd never seen a woman wearing a garbage bag.
Now I see them often when I go out.

Australia: The Global Village Idiot!

The weak should fear the strong.

>If you are not prepared to become Australian and give this country your undivided loyalty, obey our laws and respect our culture and way of life, then I suggest you go back where you came from.

>I call for stopping further Muslim immigration and banning the burqa... In addition, no more mosques or schools should be built.

OUR PAULINE

Japanese, but Australian at heart, lol

Anyone who says there is actually something wrong with this should be deported to a muslim country.

I don't like muslims but if she wants to take away my neetbux she can go and get fucked

Q&A and the Guardian are already shilling against her. This is going to be endless butt hurt isn't it?

lol

FULL SPEECH: twitter.com/abcnews/status/775960657585844225

Also
>Pauline
>Elite protecting her own patch

I swear, these fucking people need to get sent to build roads or some shit.

I have seen plenty of Australians do those jobs.

It's also a horrific argument as it says you just want shitskins in to do menial labour.

Top bit is spot on.
No more schools? As in religious schools?

What happens when you open up the newspapers one day and they say your patriotic candidate is an absolutely fine politician and statesman? Could you continue to trust that politician?

Nah, just Islamic Schools because they are hot spots for extremism.

You beauty.

Oh boy. Thanks lad.

fucking based

So are the Aussies taking another dick up the ass or taking it out?

I would prefer they actually went about critiquing their policies instead of their personality - particularly if they're not the PM or Foreign minister.

But to answer your question, I would also happen to doubt any newspaper that was doing as you say. I guess I just don't like the media anymore.

>Greens walk out of Hanson's maiden speech
>Hanson tells Muslims "go back to where you came from"
>"we are being swamped by Muslims"
>offered to drive immigrants who don't want to be part of Australian way of life to airport
>"Australia had a national identity before federation and it had nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with belonging."
>"Islam sees itself as a theocracy, Islam does not believe in democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or freedom of assembly."

Trump doesn't even come close to Pauline.

kek is known

I never said I wanted them to do those jobs, most of them will be automated eventually. On the contrary I have many friends whose parents are immigrants with university educations who end up having to do these jobs because apparently their degrees dont count for shit. Youre a fucken idiot if you think the biggest threat to australian jobs is immigration and not the erosion of workplace rights and wages

Based Pauline living a low impact life style to offset more 'roo killing adventures.

literally acting like little children "boohoo we will walk away because of your mean words"

Hell no religious schools.
Christian religions are compatible with our culture and ways of life.
Islam is not. I mean.. you could have an islamic school if islamists were as moderate and accepting of others as christians. But they're not. So why allow them to exist as an indoctrination centre.

news.com.au/national/politics/pauline-hanson-says-australia-is-in-danger-of-being-swamped-by-muslims-in-senate-speech/news-story/dd9f35bbf254a75908973a129237d0d8

Has she come on too strong? Don't normies need to be slowly red pilled or they will bounce right back to their jewish masters. So what happened with that whole "Swamped with Asians"?

So.. they're walking out. This means they literally support the idea of non-australians entering the country and having anti-australian cultural ideals.

Why aren't these people arrested?

>So what happened with that whole "Swamped with Asians"?

just go to any city center.