bumpo , anyone have the mega link?

check archieves

GOV CONTROL MEDIA

Check Wikileaks twitter. They had it up
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

APPARENTLY TIM KAINE WAS A VP PICK SINCE 2009

>Hits we've executed

What did they mean by this?

Government writes there questions for the show.

BUYING POSITION

USA literally worst then Poland
Banana republic

"muh 2nd amendment is to fight government corruption"

THE GUY WHO IS CONTROLLING THE VOTE IS A PAID DONOR. RIG IS REAL

PAY 2 PLAY

BUMPP

Which file is this in?

> "pay to play letters"
Bullshit. Nobody would be this blatant about it, the DNC is corrupt as fuck but they don't do it in plain text

Not sure

Believe what you want

Bump for dump

bump for dump

take a gander at the catalog and tell me the sliding isn't real

They thought they could delete the email server and wipe all traces out.

Unfortunately they selected an unqualified black man for the IT position. That's the democrat way.

Hillarys finna die desu

>mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
Password is ZSPbUeUjmeSt0GEovBrEYV9V_3CX09hROm3JQJmr0HU

Going to fap real quick.

Lol their Jewstaff will remove it within the hour. Stuff like this is banned on Twitter.

what

What a corrupted third world shithole.

HE'S GOING TO FAP REAL QUICK.

All the info in case someone is interested:
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
descryption key: !ZSPbUeUjmeSt0GEovBrEYV9V_3CX09hROm3JQJmr0HU
Zip pass: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

I'm gonna give it 30minutes to an hour and see if I can get something juicy, not enough time

What a time to be alive

waiting for Kasumi rebirth to finish downloading right now.

DONOR LIST

up

knew that retarded ugly bimbo was a puppet

Confirming what we already suspected

she is one rich twat

after he stepped down as chair of dnc and Schultz was put in it can be assumed he was given something in return (vp pick) for Schultz to rig

Good fap. This dump has all the donors. The media might not report this.

Any clue what folder?

BUMP

Bump.

no idea

xd

:D

>Tim kaine

Bump. Kekfags are trying very hard to slide this thread.

Top kek, this DNC leak is the bomb and its getting slid off Sup Forums hardcore. Never seen such obvious sliding.

Already removed the trending tag. It shot up to 4th place, cant find it on trending anymore.

lulzy

BASED

"PEACEFUL PROTEST"

>the most money from australia
The fucc braz

Its hard to understand numbers isnt it.

Please anons I need to redpill someone on jewbook who doesn't believe pay to play means what it does. Is there any other email where they give a proper explanation of what they mean?

its an associate at a law firm

I don't have emails on hand but essentially they are selling public offical jobs for donations, things like being on a 'committee', e.g Mr HugePropertyDeveloper donates a big sum of money and ends up with a position on the 'local planning permission council". Stuff like that.

>Australian agency for international development 10-25m
>Commonwealth of Australia 5-10m
>combined is not the largest number in that infographic
F u c k o f f

Just as with the ambassadors then?

How's the US media handling this guys?

This could kill Shillarys chances as PUS if normies see this.

remainder

Only Breitbart or Russia today will report and normies will go "souuuuurce" like the cucks they are.

Meanwhile Avaaz has launched a tool or an app to start spamming expat Americans not to vote Trump and it's all over my faecesbook.

This was leaked around 7PM Central US Time. There isn't any Mainstream Media discussing it yet. Probably later today we might see something. Otherwise, it's just independent media shit slinging like the normies we are.

>(GuCCif3r_2.0)
zip pass doesnt work

Pedro got it mixed up with the other download link.

!ZSPbUeUjmeSt0GEovBrEYV9V_3CX09hROm3JQJmr0HU

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED9C54D8CE543F9A45D180FD58B4C56CF2A3FC1E&dn=7dc58-ngp-van.7z

Same Password > (GuCCif3r_2.0)

Total meltdown

>"The DNC is the victim of a crime — an illegal cyberattack by Russian state-sponsored agents who seek to harm the Democratic Party and progressive groups in an effort to influence the presidential election," interim DNC Chair Donna Brazile said

You should pray Trump wins, because Hilldawg is gonna start WW3.

Wait, so what is the password for the zip?

nvm this works

thanks senpai, praise kek

(GuCCif3r_2.0)

are you idiot

obviously

jk ilu ur not idiot

ilu kohai

The Democrats shouldn't have paid money to Iran if they didn't want to lose.

>donna brazil
Had to be a nigger

Anti slide action

SMOKING GUN

ITS HAPPENING

THOSE THAT GOT MONEY FOR DNC GOT FEDERAL POSITIONS

misogynist

This is probably true and for the most retarded reasons.

FUCKING JEWS

KILL THEM ALL

IT'S HAPPENING

Can you screencap and post the proof of this?

I've been arguing that angle with coworkers since he was picked. Came in one day to a roll of tinfoil on my desk. I need vindication.

republicans do the same shit. its politics. the focal point is how the dnc handles the confirmation of their long time alleged corruption.

they're not gonna throw their hands up and say "you caught us, we'll gtfo". no, they will never even acknowledge the corruption or that they got caught finally. they'll go straight to who did the catching. in this case, russia.

if all this info is proven to be true and even if none of it is usable in a court because it was obtained my illegal means it will crumble whatever normal people support they have. if the info even makes it that far what with the dnc and msm colluding and all.

Wow, lots of personal information:

[email protected]
Will Smith
1880 Century Park E Suite 1600
Los Angeles CA 90067-1600
(310) 282-5933
Self employed Actor/Producer

THIS IS A BIG DEAL

IT IS HAPPENING

YOU ARE IN DENIAL

He just was the head of the DNC from 09 to 11

i agree it is a big deal.

the point is, this can lead to people being exposed to the corruption, being disillusioned with the dnc and it dissolves or it will harden their resolve and lead to war with russia.

unless an exception is made based on how big this is i dont see this info being used in court to prosecute anyone because it was obtained illegally.

best thing to hope for is the removal of the dnc from the american political structure. left wing media will never report any of this and most people dont even care.

just dont get your hopes up and stop screaming into the digital aether.

Yeah, the Dems are busy making their "focal point" Nazi frogs and Alt-right and sheeeit.

Perception is reality, and right now, more than ever before, the DNC, the Democrats in general, and HRC look like fucking weak, sick, establishment scumbags that must be thrown in the trash.

It is happening
Kek be praised

>mfw I know that all these leaks will have no impact in the long run, the clintons will not be persecuted

The people are already conditioned, the brainwash has been done, even catching her red handed will mean nothing to them.

Can I get the original leak link?

Kek. Sorry about that!

thats a lot of bergs and steins

(((they))) will just continue as long it stays on a randome user board. As soon it get to the normalfag, shit will go done the shitter. But since (((they))) controlle the information flow, nothing ever will reach the normalfag at all.

I don't care. I hate the Republican party too. We already handled them by nominating Trump.

That fucking cuck traitor O'Reilly. KNEW IT.

He always plays both sides. I noticed this last week he's been trying to slam Trump and I haven't seen Trump on his show the way he always used to be.

Wonder if Trump heard about the contents of these leaks early?

>(( ))