Tfw she is gonna be found dead in her home soon from an apparent "drug overdose" or "suicide"

>tfw she is gonna be found dead in her home soon from an apparent "drug overdose" or "suicide"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Qfwwlo4bw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Vlad /
youtube.com/watch?v=Etd7v4zmyqU
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw

Someone give me a quick rundown. I know that some exec was molesting girls but what is all this about press conference/affleck etc

its just rose going batshit and ranting because she was a weinstein victim

I honestly love her. She is taking Hollywood to the woodshed and exposing their most sordid secrets. She should get the medal of freedom

Affleck's representative released a statement saying he had no idea about what weinstein was doing and rose is saying he knew

>people getting all excited for just one person being outed

until names start getting dropped left and right this is a big nothingburger

>"drug overdose" or "suicide"

>nothingburger
Brock is under investigation, you better start looking for another job

how many of afflecks films did weinstein produce besides good will hunting?

Cause drug overdose can be accidental

The fire has been started.

I guess WB will fire based Ben soon.

can someone tell me what that tweet even means

what if she
suicide
drug overdose
hanging

>Ben as the Joe Paterno to Weinstein's Jerry Sandusky
Maybe he'll drop dead too.

rose and ben were in that shitty scary movie together. is she just mad he made it and shes a literal piece of human garbage right now?

Pretty sure his company was behind more of affleck's films

Can't wait for Chl*ë to give detailed report on all tze jews she had to please for her career.
Take this fing cess pool down. Why do fucking Trumptards only shoot up Las Vegas n shit and not Pedowood?

So both Ben and Matt defended Harvey? Fuck, man.

Of course they knew. There wasn't a single one in the Hollywood elite who did not know, and likely just about everyone outside of the elite circle as well.

People talk, the fucking snickering when JLaw 'won' an Oscar for 'Silver Linings Playbook' must have been epic. Everyone knew she got that for being the Weinstein fucktoy du jour.

Now everyone is covering their asses, so very few are speaking out. And not a single (((producer))) has made a beep, because they ALL do this, it the perk of being a producer, fucking desperate women who want parts in the movie you're making.

Tbh the only thing that really gets me about what he did was making all these washed up whores famous and ruining cinema

Can be (and is in the vast majority of cases) but not necessarily by definition.

Then Lindsay Lohan has a new muse.

More like the sacrificial lamb slaughtered.

That he's lying when he says he didnt know about the molesting

>Ben Al-Flecki
I'm thinking acid to the face or spontaneous stoning.

nobody claimed that they are mutually exclusive you idiot

>denies having knowledge of something everyone in Hollywood knew
>tries to cover up that his ancestors owned slaves
>throws hissyfits on talk shows when someone has disagreements on Islam

is there anything he can't do?

I need a drink

new york times fucked over the new yorker report. they got less unreliable witnesses (crazy woman judd, and rose mcgowan, both child sex victims), and less evidence.
they figured ronan farrow was doing an expose and beat him to the punch with a substandard article

She's just trying to get attention so more people pre-order her 'Brave' book

Shut up, shill. They literally got a big whale to go down. He was literally viewed as untouchable and now this is gonna pace the way for more exposure of the seedy side of Hollywood/Washington.

This is fucking pathetic

call me when pedowood is exposed

this is nothing but chickenfeed

Amanda Bynes tweeted about Dan

Pedowood is also just the surface. Because that's connected very closely to government. Alot of children go missing every year in first world countries, and it's not spoken about. Look into missing children

>Phantoms
>shitty
Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms

>so ben, your boy is diddling chicks
>"GODDAMNIT I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO THAT GOL!"

lol... how do you take that kind of response seriously?

she's pulling the curtain back lads

she's calling herself brave? it only took a 100 grand for this bitch to keep her mouth shut for two decades.

Every country has its celebrities always connected to the politicians and men of power, doubly so for America thanks to all the Jewish and Irish connections.
Look into all the people murdered when some lawyers in Europe tried to go after a pedo ring that spanned across Yurop and the UK.

Fucking little children is their drugs, is the last great taboo that they can finally break to feel above everyone else.
Honestly, we need the tribunal of Inquisition back.

everyone did some diddlin'

Um. Just so you know. Hillary won the popular vote. Just sayin'.

This biopic is going to be so good when it comes out. I wonder who will play Ben, Matt and Rose.

This is the best Happening we've had in years.

if you take a payoff to keep quiet and then talk, do you have to give the money back?

>There wasn't a single one in the Hollywood elite who did not know
It's not just limited to the elite or even to Hollywood in general. Weinstein being a piece of shit has been a well known open secret for a long time.

no,you die in a ""suicide"" from a gunshot wound to the back of your head

what is this shit asking people to come out and condemn someone when they have not been convicted in a court of law

It just keeps on giving!

solid proof right there
>I heard you say x

*Cracks neck*

Lol, I´m loving every second of this.
I really hope Weinsetin is just the beginning.

>takes it up the ass by Marilyn Manson
>screams assualt after the ugly fat guy grops her

hehehe women

Biggest skeez in hollyjew goes down because his brother is pissed and u think it's nothing? It's literally the Cinco brothers minus the murder (yet)

S N O O G I N S
N
O
O
G
I
N
S

wtf is she responding too? can someone post that so this makes sense?

>Eyes Wide Shut and True Detective were right all along
I knew it.

This.

The fuck toys are turning on their Hollywood Jew owners and burning down the house. There's a ton of Jew producers sweating bullets right now.

This. Harvey is a fucking monster that needs to be punished. But this Bitch is doing nothing for the other victims, she’s transforming all this scandal in a witch hunt, moreover she’s an attention whore that hasn’t been relevsnt for almost 10 years,

Good burn it all down

HAHA LOOK AT ME GUYS
I'M RELEVANT AGAIN!

>Because that's connected very closely to government

When will this autism stop. Pizzagate was never a thing you fucking retards.

>irish connections

THE ETERNAL GAEL

She not responding to anything

She's responding to Ben Affleck's statement of not knowing about what Weinstein was doing.

Harvey's not even a monster.

He's pretty typical for a Hollywood producer. These guys could find much better ways to invest their money than something as risky as film. They do it for the perks, and the perks are young actors and actresses that will literally do anything to be famous.

Harvey only fell because his brother wanted to oust him from the company. Little did he know it would be the domino that started the chain reaction of producers getting scorched.

The next six months are going to be hilarious.

>Little did he know it would be the domino that started the chain reaction of producers getting scorched.

>Jews get scorned and thrown out of Hollywood

>Chinese producers start stepping in

pls no

pls yes.

I'm all for Jews getting run out of Hollywood.

>Chinese producers start stepping in... no

As if it could possibly be worse than the shit (((Hollywood))) is churning out nowadays...

>his brother is the reason
Sauce?

>Sexually service Jewish fat guy for roles
>Get paid, get famous, get fucked by some creepy goth musician
>Keep working roles overseen by fat Jewish guy's movie studio
>Constantly takes pictures and smiles with the fat Jewish guy she sexually serviced
>Has millions of dollars because of some fat Jewish guy she sexually serviced
>Pissed off knowing she is just a well paid whore and projects all the guilt on the fat Jewish guy she CONSENTED to sexually servicing him

No fucks given to any Hollywood whore, male or female, who rode the casting couch for fame, money, and vain glory

Some article written by Harvey Weinstein's paid off 'journalist' made a claim that this was orchestrated by his brother in an attempt at a takeover, as a way to make it look like lies.

The reality is that they were warned about the articles beforehand and realised the shit was going to hit the fan, and thus fired him BEFORE the article was even released.

You have no idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=85Qfwwlo4bw

They're basically 50 years out of the bronze age at this point. They'll figure it out. They're not jews

You were the best of us Harvey! They wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall!

>They're not jews

You realize that a common word for the Chinese in other Asian countries is "cockroach"?

BATMAN, DC, BTFOOOOOOO

BEN AFFLECK IS A RAPE ENABLER

also she has 2 weeks top before committed and dies.

>implying Stephen Chow has ever made something that isn't kino

Who’s behind it then? Seems strange that he can get away with it for decades and then suddenly have this all come out.

Thanks for the conspiracy, Vlad the Sup Forumstard. Epic meming. Now we love Russia and Donald Trump! SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN

Fuck off jidf

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Vlad /

What did the assmad leftist mean by this?

>ywn be part of the hollywood fuck party
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BOIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Etd7v4zmyqU

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Vlad /
Glad to see my meme is catching on. Also glad to see it's still triggering you.

You know if you didn't respond that people would stop using it, right? Kek, newfaggotry combined with English as a second language is a hilarious combination.

This.

Still a step up from 'jews'

This is very similar to a doping scandal.
It's probably a very common issue behind the scenes, but by sacrificing one guy who exposed himself, they can all cover their own asses.

Nothing will change, no one will seriously question the industry, and he'll be singled out by the media and society.
See: Lance Armstrong

I'd say they're on the same level, but the Chinese multiply a hell of a lot more.

>rosearmy
Leave it to a woman to flip it to be all about them

Annnnd now I see why.

>Not liking The Mermaid

leave

How dare anyone question Rose's integrity. Or suggest that she seeks out male attention.

Why are you defending molestors?

>risky as film

Risky when you're making one a year. Not when you're making ten a year.

Not really, no.
Chinks are on a level you haven't had to experience yet.

Jews at least have a purpose laid out for themselves, Chinks are the closest thing to opportunistic animals a human can possibly be.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
>she keeps trying to get away but then giggles and pretends she wasn't after he just hugs tighter
Who was in the wrong here?

what's this in context?
is she telling that to affleck or did affleck tell her something?

>Lol, I´m loving every second of this.
>I really hope Weinsetin is just the beginning.

Me too, user. Me too. "We don't need no water..."

what did she mean by this?

Now we know why he drinks..