WE HAVE TO CUT OUT.......HER HEART!

WE HAVE TO CUT OUT.......HER HEART!

The HEART Osborn! First, we attack his heart!

DOES IT REALLY MATTER

classic

AND IT HUUUURTS... DOESNTIT!?

WHERE WERE YOU RAISED... ON A FARM!?!!

Ok.
Anyone have a jar of dirt?

HUNKKA HUNKA

Why is the Joker playing Jim Carey? Will he have a pet monkey?

CUT AND RUN

WE SUM KINA...... SUSI SKWA?

YOU VEX ME......

I'M A SOOOLDIER

>tfw this was better than any Marvel film past Phase 1
It's not fair, bros...

You can't actually be serious

no of course not you're looking to stir shit

Not really, Marvel movies are generic, bland, practically meaningless, and lacking in conflict and suspence, sure.

But Suicide Squad, even on a simply technical level, doesn't work, the pacing is atrocious, the plot is full of holes, the characters are for the most part cringy and unlikable, and everything about it feels inconsequential.

Really, I have to congratulate this movie on the account of killing any chance the DCU had at being decent, hammering the final nail in the proverbial coffin that MoS built and BvS laid the body into.

Skwad had bad editing and a bad firt act but some of the best aesthetics out of any non-snyder capeshit ive seen. Better action in some places too.

Just a Sup Forumsposter anons don't tolerate there company war bait

I'd choose Jim Carey playing the joker over the abomination we've got.

the music editing was so bad. It just seemed like a bad GoTG thing

Are we talking about the spooky bitch with the weird CGI or the entire DCEU?

>pacing is atrocious
>Harley and Will Smith get more than 15 goddamn minutes between the two of them for their bios
>everybody else gets less than 2
>dead guy gets zero set up so its obvious he's going to be made the example of
God fucking damnit, its so fucking easy. Give everyone one to two minutes of backstory so that when the first dude dies it actually feels like a legitimate threat to rest of the cast since that fucker just got the same amount of time dedicated to him as anyone else.