Say something nice about it

Say something nice about it

very lovecraftian

Its fans are very pleasant to be around

I can't. It's badly drawn, horribly written and has a crappy fanbase.

It's as clear an identifier for autistic Redditors as a star of David armpatch is for Jews.

I've never had the pleasure of watching a single episode.

I don't know any connections it has to the Weinstein ring.

McD szechuan sauce was ok

Made me chuckle once.

It is genuinely notable for how creative and well thought out it is.

OP never specified that the nice thing had to be true, after all.

The first season felt very fresh and enjoyable.

It's not boring

Look at the quality of the bulk of TV shows, there's no way to reasonably argue that the quality of this show doesn't stand out. People still manage to overrate it, and it does it have themes that appeal to narcissists who think they're misanthropic geniuses themselves, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a good show.

It is a good show.

But its hard not to push it away right now.

It's over.

Well, to be fair, I suppose you have to have an extremely high IQ to start a riot over Szechuan Sauce.

>both shows feature an unlikable, dismissive, insecure, hypocritical buffoon as the main character
>both shows directly make fun of Christianity and spirituality in general
>both shows have low production values for comedic effect
>one is beloved by people who haven't watched either and the other is reviled by people who haven't watched either
How did this happen?

Roiland is fun to hear do rambling shitty voices and hearing him pretty obviously just make shit up on the spot in a conversation with himself is amusing

I love the show, but the fans...

Birdperson is pretty cool.

Well, to be fair, I suppose you have to have an extremely high IQ to understand why Justin Roiland literally eats shit, and is loved so much by the people whose shit he eats.

it was fun til its fanbase turned into shitheads

Just watched the season finale. That was really dull.

That joke about Panda Express is true.

The first season was good

The whole 3rd season felt like that. The premiere was so good and it turned into minutia quick.

(werner herzog narrating):
I've dwelt among the humans. Their entire culture is built around their penises. It's funny to say they're small, it's funny to say they're big. I've been at parties where humans have held bottles, pencils, thermoses in front of themselves and called out, 'Hey look at me! I'm Mr. So-and-so Dick! I've got such and such for a penis!' I never saw it fail to get a laugh.

makes me laugh every time

Sometimes there's something vaguely amusing to distract you from the fact you're watching nihilistic trash

Mr Meeseeks was pretty funny
Very underrated

I liked the Council of Ricks